First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Neo-Nazis attack dark-skinned Briton in Hamburg
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/25/09
LolthreetopicsinonedayIhavenolife.

Three supporters of Germany's neo-Nazi NPD party have beaten up a dark-skinned Briton and attacked him with pepper spray in the northern city of Hamburg, authorities said Monday.

Police said in a statement that three suspects between the ages of 20 and 43 were under investigation for assault and battery over the events which took place Saturday.

The three men had been distributing flyers ahead of the September 27 general election for the National Democratic Party of Germany, the most radical of the country's far-right parties which touts an anti-immigrant agenda.

The 46-year-old Briton, who lives in Germany, was handed one of the pamphlets and ripped it up, leading the NPD campaigners to shout at him and then beat him repeatedly, police said.

The victim was with his wife and four-year-old son at the time. He was treated in hospital and released.

"Witnesses alerted police, who dispatched several patrol cars to find the men," police said in a statement, adding that the three suspects were picked up soon afterwards nearby. They were released pending formal charges.

Two of the three suspects, aged 20 and 33, had previous convictions for violent crimes.
2121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Usa
Offline
Posted 8/25/09
Thats fucked up when u say dark skinned to mean black? I cant believe they just released.
Posted 8/26/09 , edited 8/26/09
What?

No raep?!
This is an outrage.
An outrage!!
67888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

LiquoriceJellyBean wrote:

What?

No raep?!
This is an outrage.
An outrage!!


Raep is only for the juice.

Jaeger Moderator
62292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The North
Offline
Posted 8/26/09
Why did they let those savages go?
Posted 8/26/09
Okay, that's just messed. And they were released? Heh, they should be in jail for that.
26750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California's Proj...
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

LolthreetopicsinonedayIhavenolife.

Three supporters of Germany's neo-Nazi NPD party have beaten up a dark-skinned Briton and attacked him with pepper spray in the northern city of Hamburg, authorities said Monday.

Police said in a statement that three suspects between the ages of 20 and 43 were under investigation for assault and battery over the events which took place Saturday.

The three men had been distributing flyers ahead of the September 27 general election for the National Democratic Party of Germany, the most radical of the country's far-right parties which touts an anti-immigrant agenda.

The 46-year-old Briton, who lives in Germany, was handed one of the pamphlets and ripped it up, leading the NPD campaigners to shout at him and then beat him repeatedly, police said.

The victim was with his wife and four-year-old son at the time. He was treated in hospital and released.

"Witnesses alerted police, who dispatched several patrol cars to find the men," police said in a statement, adding that the three suspects were picked up soon afterwards nearby. They were released pending formal charges.

Two of the three suspects, aged 20 and 33, had previous convictions for violent crimes.


O.O Wait, aren't you a pro-nazi? >_<
Posted 8/26/09
I smell World War 3 and a Hitler II.
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

Innocently_Betrayed wrote:

I smell World War 3 and a Hitler II.


over a flyer? :O
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 8/26/09
Its all because of their penis inferiority complexes that they do this you know.


7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

Innocently_Betrayed wrote:

I smell World War 3 and a Hitler II.


i would gladly take that role lol
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wales, UK
Offline
Posted 8/26/09
this is horrible!!!

<3 best wishes to him, his wife and kid <3
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 8/26/09 , edited 8/26/09
What exactly do they think they're accomplishing?


DRO1 wrote:

Its all because of their penis inferiority complexes that they do this you know.


Oh... should read the other replies first. Haha!
Posted 8/26/09
Poor guy. I don't know what else to say (my brain isn't working this morning, I didn't bother reading the article.) :/
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

cdplayer6 wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

LolthreetopicsinonedayIhavenolife.

Three supporters of Germany's neo-Nazi NPD party have beaten up a dark-skinned Briton and attacked him with pepper spray in the northern city of Hamburg, authorities said Monday.

Police said in a statement that three suspects between the ages of 20 and 43 were under investigation for assault and battery over the events which took place Saturday.

The three men had been distributing flyers ahead of the September 27 general election for the National Democratic Party of Germany, the most radical of the country's far-right parties which touts an anti-immigrant agenda.

The 46-year-old Briton, who lives in Germany, was handed one of the pamphlets and ripped it up, leading the NPD campaigners to shout at him and then beat him repeatedly, police said.

The victim was with his wife and four-year-old son at the time. He was treated in hospital and released.

"Witnesses alerted police, who dispatched several patrol cars to find the men," police said in a statement, adding that the three suspects were picked up soon afterwards nearby. They were released pending formal charges.

Two of the three suspects, aged 20 and 33, had previous convictions for violent crimes.


O.O Wait, aren't you a pro-nazi? >_<


Yes. Exactly why I brought this up.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.