First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Samurai Warrior 3
Posted 8/26/09
OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!!

One thing is........IT'S FOR THE Wii!!!!!

WHY!!!! I NEED TO GO BUY THE Wii NOW!!!!!

What's your opinion?
Chujō
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
I don't want a Wii!!! I want it back on the PS2!
Shōgun
13052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
I can't wait for it too, but it's so unfair that koei only releases it for the wii.
I don't want a crummy, poxy wii!!!! I want it for the PS3, well PS2 would be fine too...
Posted 8/28/09
Idk how SW3 is going to work on the Wii.......the configuration might suk.....badly......

I WANT IT ON THE PS2 TOO!! THAT'S THE CONSOLE I COULD BUY FOR NOW!!!

I was saving money on the Wii for Resident Evil: The DarkSide Chronicle.........shame......
Shōgun
13052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
well, according to my info (see announcements) the control will be more optimized on classic controller rather than remote controller. This classic contoller is a normol controller it isn't this strange nunschuck thingy, but it still sucks. Why did they pick the dingiest of all next-gen systems, the one with the poorest graphic?
Chujō
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
XBOX 360 is also fine, at least it has a normal controller!
Posted 8/28/09
What happen if it goes for PC?

..............Nah, it never will............i think I'm jinxing it.....T_T
Shōgun
13052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
I think (or hope) nobody will buy this game when it will be released, all people with normal systems will not buy a wii for this game (well unless they're rich) and wii players are too dumb to play this kind of game, since most of them are small children. I hope KOEI then realizes that this wii idea was incredibly stupid.
Daimyō
2858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Planet Mogo
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
needs to be on ps3 then we can talk. until then i won't acknowledge the existence of this game.
Shōgun
13052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/28/09

repede wrote:

needs to be on ps3 then we can talk. until then i won't acknowledge the existence of this game.


yeah same here^^
Posted 8/28/09 , edited 8/29/09

Kaileena wrote:

I think (or hope) nobody will buy this game when it will be released, all people with normal systems will not buy a wii for this game (well unless they're rich) and wii players are too dumb to play this kind of game, since most of them are small children. I hope KOEI then realizes that this wii idea was incredibly stupid.


True true.

Not many are going to get the Wii for SW3, but only DW/SW fans like us, I think, will get it if they are really crazy for it like me...........maybe.

God, I'm starting to hate the Wii..........really I starting too.......

Oh yeah, I just remember on G4TV. The Wii got cut on price! It's $199 now! Check out the link below!

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/698768/EEDAR-Analyst-Believes-Nintendo-Needs-To-Cut-The-Wiis-Price-To-199.html

Copy and paste it. I hate it when you can't click it >.<
Daimyō
2858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Planet Mogo
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
Still laughing at this idea. They should have made it controlled by the nunchuck stick thing. That would be the funniest thing ever.
Chujō
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
PS3 is the most expensive of the 3 new-gens, so I want it on Xbox 360 or PS2
Shōgun
13052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/29/09 , edited 8/29/09
wow the playstation 3 is pretty cheap in america, in germany both, the normal one and the slim one cost 299€ (425.18$).
I bought the first version, the one where you also can play PS2 games with, I paid about 500€ (711$).
I really want to play that game, but after spending so much money on that damn PS3, I would never buy a new console, especially not a crappy wii!!!! (Edit: In germany it costs 236€ (335.60$)!!!!!)
Chujō
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

Kaileena wrote:

wow the playstation 3 is pretty cheap in america, in germany both, the normal one and the slim one cost 299€ (425.18$).
I bought the first version, the one where you also can play PS2 games with, I paid about 500€ (711$).
I really want to play that game, but after spending so much money on that damn PS3, I would never buy a new console, especially not a crappy wii!!!!

PS3 in the most expensive Next-gen console here
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.