Application Mods
Blue rose
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In this world
Offline
Posted 8/26/09 , edited 8/26/09
If you want to be a mod fill out this form!!!

Username:
How often are you on CR?:
Will you support the group:
Why do you want to be mod:
How often are you on the group?:
Are you a nice person ? xD :


Don't forget to sign up for your role in our story!!!!



Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/26/09 , edited 8/26/09
Username: Eternalxsnow
How often are you on CR?: I'm on a lot o.o Even when I'm not suppose to be on xD
Will you support the group: Heck yes ^^
Why do you want to be mod: Because I like having a lot of responsibility? o.o
How often are you on the group?: As long as I'm on Crunchyroll then I'm on this group xD
Are you a nice person ? xD: Nope
Blue rose
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In this world
Offline
Posted 8/27/09 , edited 8/27/09
Approved
Posted 8/28/09
Username:hentai_girl_XxX
How often are you on CR?:almost 24/24
Will you support the group:of course
Why do you want to be mod:i'm responsable and i can make sometimes the group avii
How often are you on the group?:this is the only rp group that i acepted to get in so almost all the time
Are you a nice person ? xD :yes...
Blue rose
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In this world
Offline
Posted 8/28/09 , edited 8/28/09

hentai_girl_XxX wrote:

Username:hentai_girl_XxX
How often are you on CR?:almost 24/24
Will you support the group:of course
Why do you want to be mod:i'm responsable and i can make sometimes the group avii
How often are you on the group?:this is the only rp group that i acepted to get in so almost all the time
Are you a nice person ? xD :yes...


Approved
Blue rose
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
Username: Ryoko_Ueda
How often are you on CR?: I am on almost every day, unless my parents are home or I am out of town.
Will you support the group: Of course!
Why do you want to be mod: I wan't to be able to help people in the group and be able to furthur support it
How often are you on the group?: Every day!
Are you a nice person ? xD : Yes!
Blue rose
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In this world
Offline
Posted 8/28/09

ryoko_ueda wrote:

Username: Ryoko_Ueda
How often are you on CR?: I am on almost every day, unless my parents are home or I am out of town.
Will you support the group: Of course!
Why do you want to be mod: I wan't to be able to help people in the group and be able to furthur support it
How often are you on the group?: Every day!
Are you a nice person ? xD : Yes!



:excl:Approved

Blue rose
14547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのズボンに。 :X
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
Username: Yuuki-17
How often are you on CR?: Almost everyday, except times when exams are near
Will you support the group: YES. theres no question ^_^
Why do you want to be mod: I want to help out around the group and i think i'm capable of having respnsibility. :D
How often are you on the group?: almost every day :]
Are you a nice person ? xD : Yeap!
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/28/09

Yuuki-17 wrote:

Username: Yuuki-17
How often are you on CR?: Almost everyday, except times when exams are near
Will you support the group: YES. theres no question ^_^
Why do you want to be mod: I want to help out around the group and i think i'm capable of having respnsibility. :D
How often are you on the group?: almost every day :]
Are you a nice person ? xD : Yeap!


Approved.

Am I the only one who put not nice? xD
Blue rose
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In this world
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

EternalxSnow wrote:


Yuuki-17 wrote:

Username: Yuuki-17
How often are you on CR?: Almost everyday, except times when exams are near
Will you support the group: YES. theres no question ^_^
Why do you want to be mod: I want to help out around the group and i think i'm capable of having respnsibility. :D
How often are you on the group?: almost every day :]
Are you a nice person ? xD : Yeap!


Approved.

Am I the only one who put not nice? xD


Yes you are the only one

13825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the rain
Offline
Posted 9/14/09
Username:ricki451
How often are you on CR?:all the time
Will you support the group:yes
Why do you want to be mod:I like have responibleaty
How often are you on the group?:when I'm on cr
Are you a nice person ? xD :somtimes
Blue rose
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In this world
Offline
Posted 9/14/09

ricki451 wrote:

Username:ricki451
How often are you on CR?:all the time
Will you support the group:yes
Why do you want to be mod:I like have responibleaty
How often are you on the group?:when I'm on cr
Are you a nice person ? xD :somtimes


Approved!
You must be logged in to post.