Should we have a place where we can hold Gatherings and travel to the Moonstone for Medicine Cats?
Creator
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 8/26/09 , edited 12/7/09
Okay so I was wondering since in the warriorcat books the Clans have Gatherings every full moon and the medicine cats travel to the Highstones every half moon should we have a gathering place and a Highstones? Also should we have a specific time when we have gatherings and go to Highstones? I know we can’t wait every month or half month, so do you think we should wait every 2 weeks to hold a Gathering and every week for the medicine cats to go to Highstones? Please tell me what you think and vote above.

Posted 11/20/09
yes, we should. We would disscuss the issues and the orginal 4 clans wouldunite for 1 night. It would help this group out too!
Posted 11/23/09
i voted yes
Moderator
24041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/6/09
i tried that out with a group i created and it didn't work out, no one was on and if they were they didn't attend or didn't know what to do. i vote no
Moderator
109836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/6/09
i vote yes, because we obviously have members right now who have read the books, so they know what the moonpool and the gathering place are all about, it'd help out with the role of the medicine cats alot too.
Clan Cat
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 12/6/09
i vote yes... but i think the moon pool and gatherings should be like not just one day... like instead maybe they are one week each so everyone has time to properly gather for that time :]
Moderator
24041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/6/09

Candy_boy wrote:

i vote yes... but i think the moon pool and gatherings should be like not just one day... like instead maybe they are one week each so everyone has time to properly gather for that time :]


that sounds like an ideal plan. maybe we could create a forum labled "Gathering" and kept it there for a week each month. Like whenever the full moon is full we can have a forum starting on that day for a week. and since this is the old forest we'd be meeting at Fourtrees and High Stones (medicine cat). we could also make a forum named "High Stones" right now since the clan leaders are allowed to go to High Stones any time for advice and Medicine Cats accompany their leaders... Plus i think on the front page we should have a section where it shows when the monthly full moon is full (Gathering. when it starts) and when it's quarter moon for the medicine cats (for the role play for all medicine cats.) on the front page we should put the dates when each one starts and ends...

does any of this make sense? my mind just suddenly went into thinking mode
Moderator
109836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/6/09
i think it makes sense and deffinatly sounds like a cool and good idea
Clan Cat
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 12/6/09

Sorrelfeather wrote:


Candy_boy wrote:

i vote yes... but i think the moon pool and gatherings should be like not just one day... like instead maybe they are one week each so everyone has time to properly gather for that time :]


that sounds like an ideal plan. maybe we could create a forum labled "Gathering" and kept it there for a week each month. Like whenever the full moon is full we can have a forum starting on that day for a week. and since this is the old forest we'd be meeting at Fourtrees and High Stones (medicine cat). we could also make a forum named "High Stones" right now since the clan leaders are allowed to go to High Stones any time for advice and Medicine Cats accompany their leaders... Plus i think on the front page we should have a section where it shows when the monthly full moon is full (Gathering. when it starts) and when it's quarter moon for the medicine cats (for the role play for all medicine cats.) on the front page we should put the dates when each one starts and ends...

does any of this make sense? my mind just suddenly went into thinking mode


Yeaahh i get it ^__^ its all good lawlz...

Maybe there should be obstacles though... like on the way to high stones... oh and heres a thought thats sort of off topics...

but cats do die right? so if a cat ever dies in this group... they go to star clan... and they are like temporary "guides" to all the other cats... and after maybe a few weeks... they can be reborn into a kit... they can choose to be reborn as the same or different cat... srryy if this is a stupid diea... it's just so that it can seem more realistic? and so that like... you know how medicine cats have disciples? if the original medicine cat never dies... then the apprentice medicine doesn't have much to look forward too. So i think we should make a cycle in the group... so you can like create an age thingie... what is the usual time that a cat dies?how many moons? when a cat reaches that time they can die... and go join star clan for a week... when you are in star clan, you are almost like... an "temporary assistant mod" because you can help decide prophecies, guides, and stuff like that... after about a week or two... the star clan cat can re-apply to be a cat again... but this time they start form the beginning as a kit... this lets apprentices have a chance to look forward to being a full medicine cat or even leader. :]
Moderator
24041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/6/09
that sounds great but the WindClan leader isn't going to die for some time, she's still young. I think she's the youngest leader amoung the leaders. and Gingerstar (riverclan leader) is like a middle aged warrior... jezz, i think most of the cats are young here ^^ it'll take a couple months for some to die out, even most likely years. how many cats live how many summers? some are alive for at least over 6 summers, or even more... that's like 6 years... hmmm.... it sounds like a good idea for that, but i just don't see how it's gonna work. it'll probully work if we have more members and characters with battles and dieseases going around in leaf-bare. for the role play is it going by seasons as it is for us? is it leaf-bare for the cats in role play right now? or is it summer? i really don't know...
and there goes my mind pondering... well, good night, i'll be on tomorrow if high school isn't that bad
Clan Cat
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 12/7/09


We can speed up our time though~ Make a whole season one month.. and a moon is each week. We can make up usual time that cats die in the clans... and keep track of about how long each cat has lived.
Moderator
24041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/7/09
i guess but i wouldn't be here, once my homework kicks up again i wont be on here daily... i don't think having a full moon every week would be good because we're planning a gathering which is held every month for one week. if we did everything in a month every month, it wouldn't really... it'd be as if we're rushing the story/roleplay.. do you understand what i mean? i know you want to have some cats die to bring in another generation of cats... anyway keeping track of each cat's age is a great idea, and let's also keep track of a clan leader's nine lives.
Clan Cat
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 12/7/09

Sorrelfeather wrote:

i guess but i wouldn't be here, once my homework kicks up again i wont be on here daily... i don't think having a full moon every week would be good because we're planning a gathering which is held every month for one week. if we did everything in a month every month, it wouldn't really... it'd be as if we're rushing the story/roleplay.. do you understand what i mean? i know you want to have some cats die to bring in another generation of cats... anyway keeping track of each cat's age is a great idea, and let's also keep track of a clan leader's nine lives.


Oh yeaah good point... if a full moon is a everyweek and the gathering lasts a week that means we're just gunna be at the gathering the whole time and that wont be good how about every month is full moon... and every 2 months is a season? oh and no one except the clan leader and the medicine cat usually know how many lives the leader haves left remember?
Moderator
24041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/7/09

Candy_boy wrote:


Sorrelfeather wrote:

i guess but i wouldn't be here, once my homework kicks up again i wont be on here daily... i don't think having a full moon every week would be good because we're planning a gathering which is held every month for one week. if we did everything in a month every month, it wouldn't really... it'd be as if we're rushing the story/roleplay.. do you understand what i mean? i know you want to have some cats die to bring in another generation of cats... anyway keeping track of each cat's age is a great idea, and let's also keep track of a clan leader's nine lives.


Oh yeaah good point... if a full moon is a everyweek and the gathering lasts a week that means we're just gunna be at the gathering the whole time and that wont be good how about every month is full moon... and every 2 months is a season? oh and no one except the clan leader and the medicine cat usually know how many lives the leader haves left remember?


I'll talk to Echostar about that.
Moderator
24041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 2/2/10
Sorrelstar, leader of WindClan; Bristlefang, medicine cat of ShadowClan; Gingerstar, leader of RiverClan, and [Blazestep] (Sorrelfeather's windclan deputy) are all dead.

Sorrelstar was murdered from her deputy Blazestep who later was found dead in the river, Bristlefang died of green cough, while Gingerstar just seemed to have died, no known cause of how.
You must be logged in to post.