First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply positions
Expertise Higurashi
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 8/27/09 , edited 9/7/09
POSITIONS
(you can be an orginal character or a character from the anime)

( to get one of these positions u need to invite 80 people into the group)
these are the people who produce special hormones that control the infected in hinamizawa
Infection Queenmiko_sakura
Infection King
Infection prince
Infection Princess Cordelia renagade36

(to get one of these postions u need to invite 50 people into the group)
Main characters
these are the main characters from the anime

Keiichi Maebara glamorgabby
Rena Ryuugu killerandkain
Mion Sonozaki
Shion Sonozaki
Satoko Hojo
Rika Furude animateluv9
Hanyuu

Secondary characters

Satoshi Hojo
Kuraudo Oishi
Jiro Tomitake
Miyo Takano
Kyosuke Irie

organisation Irie
they are looking for a cure for the hinamizawa syndrome but there are thougths who would use it a a bio wepond
head of the organisation
vice head

General
Colonel
Major
Lieutenant

head reasercher:
reaserchers:
doctors:
nurses:

head of security:
bodyguard's:

hinamizawa school


princable:
teachers:
school nurse:

(to get one of these positon u need to invite 30 people into the group)
school councile

Class President:
Vice President:
Seceretary:
Vice Seceretary:
Treasurer:
Vice Treasurer:

Prefects
Leader:
Vice Leader:
Prefects:

School students:


villagers:


for a position fill out this forum

username:
name of character: (only if there an orginal character)
position:
pic:
Expertise Higurashi
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 8/27/09
mine as an example

username: killerandkain
position: Rena Ryuugu
pic:


Creator
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
username: animateluv9
position: Furude Rika
pic:

Expertise Higurashi
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 8/28/09

animateluv9 wrote:

username: animateluv9
position: Furude Rika
pic:



i will add u now hee
Creator
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 8/28/09

killerandkain wrote:


animateluv9 wrote:

username: animateluv9
position: Furude Rika
pic:



i will add u now hee


sorry..i did it myself
Expertise Higurashi
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 8/28/09

animateluv9 wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


animateluv9 wrote:

username: animateluv9
position: Furude Rika
pic:



i will add u now hee


sorry..i did it myself


but u missed this page thats what i meant
Creator
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
Posted 8/28/09 , edited 8/28/09
username: renagade36
Name: Cordelia
position: Infection Princess
pic:


I invited 80 people
Expertise Higurashi
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 8/28/09

renagade36 wrote:

username: renagade36
Name: Cordelia
position: Infection Princess
pic:


I invited 80 people


kk i shall add u now
Higurashi
4847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Peanut Butter Town
Offline
Posted 8/28/09 , edited 8/31/09
oh no! rena was taken
buut there is still keiichi and we all love our bat swinging friend.

username: glamorgabby. - please exuse the terrible username
position: Keiichi Maebara
pic:




i invited 95
Expertise Higurashi
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

glamorgabby wrote:

oh no! rena was taken
buut there is still keiichi and we all love our bat swinging friend.

username: glamorgabby. - please exuse the terrible username
position: Keiichi Maebara
pic:

[



i invited 95

i will add u now
Higurashi
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / wHaT aRe YoU, sTa...
Offline
Posted 9/2/09
username: miko_sakura
name of character: Mion Sonozaki
position: infection queen,
class president,
and perfect leader plzzz ^__^

****i invited 120 people****
pic:
Creator
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

miko_sakura wrote:

username: miko_sakura
name of character: Mion Sonozaki
position: infection queen,
class president,
and perfect leader plzzz ^__^

****i invited 120 people****
pic:


i thank u for joining the group as well adding more people to the group but can u have one position..i will try to make it possible for more than one positions
Higurashi
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / wHaT aRe YoU, sTa...
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

animateluv9 wrote:


miko_sakura wrote:

username: miko_sakura
name of character: Mion Sonozaki
position: infection queen,
class president,
and perfect leader plzzz ^__^

****i invited 120 people****
pic:


i thank u for joining the group as well adding more people to the group but can u have one position..i will try to make it possible for more than one positions


umm...does the character count as one position?.????
Creator
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 9/4/09


yes. but only if there is no position you want. Mion is there.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.