RP!!! - Create a character!!
Creator
60271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No place
Offline
Posted 8/27/09 , edited 8/28/09
Fill out this form:


Username:
Name:
Age:
Specie(ex: Magician, vampire, angel, etc):
Description:
Pic (in Spoiler):



My character:
Username:Cindy412
Name: Namiko
Age: 16
Specie: Magician
Description: She is very hyper, funny, sweet, kind, crazy... and loves ice cream!! her room is made of ice cream!!.. O_O
Pic (in Spoiler):


*+Member+*
4536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under a tree
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
username: Karen865
Name: Mikan
age: 15
species: Vampire
description: likes to eat spicy things, looks 15 but is really 150 years old. She likes to draw manga and listen to music. Her hobby is to train herself to restrain her thirst of blood :O
pic:


Co-Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 8/29/09
Username: janethng
Name: Haru-chan~
Age: 15
Specie(ex: Magician, vampire, angel, etc): Magician (Ice,psychic "mental powers ^^u")
Description: Powerful! muahaha! Eats lots of chocolate.. Drawing, Anime.... Chatting.. and cold places
Pic (in Spoiler):


Creator
60271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No place
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

karen865 wrote:

username: Karen865
Name: Mikan
age: 15
species: Vampire
description: likes to eat spicy things, looks 15 but is really 150 years old. She likes to draw manga and listen to music. Her hobby is to train herself to restrain her thirst of blood :O
pic:




aproved!!
Creator
60271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No place
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

janethng wrote:

Username: janethng
Name: Haru-chan~
Age: 15
Specie(ex: Magician, vampire, angel, etc): Magician (Ice,psychic "mental powers ^^u")
Description: Powerful! muahaha! Eats lots of chocolate.. Drawing, Anime.... Chatting.. and cold places
Pic (in Spoiler):




Aproved!!
*+Member+*
7912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ιт'ѕ ¢αηα∂α ѕтαℓк...
Offline
Posted 8/29/09
Username:Corgis_rule7
Name: Kiri
Age:14
Specie(ex: Magician, vampire, angel, etc): can I be a shapeshifter? you put etc...
Description: Kind, likes to eat sweet things, watch anime, reading, drawing. Scts tough but is actually very insecure.
Pic (in Spoiler):
Creator
60271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No place
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

corgis_rule7 wrote:

Username:Corgis_rule7
Name: Kiri
Age:14
Specie(ex: Magician, vampire, angel, etc): can I be a shapeshifter? you put etc...
Description: Kind, likes to eat sweet things, watch anime, reading, drawing. Scts tough but is actually very insecure.
Pic (in Spoiler):


Approved!!!
Posted 9/1/09 , edited 9/1/09
Username:konatsu-chan
Name:kona
Age:13
Specie(ex: Magician, vampire, angel, etc): Demon
Description:Everyone knows kona as the shy, and soft spoken one and a little too mature for her age, but they don't know that she is actually a demon! She looks 13, but she is actually 200 years old! if you get on her nerves, she'll torture you to death (only when she doesn't like you)
Pic (in Spoiler):




You must be logged in to post.