First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply The Celebrity That Fell In Love With Me
Moderator
4161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Japan originally,...
Offline
Posted 10/12/09 , edited 10/12/09
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love this <33

no keito....he can't hate hikari.....they hv 2 b together....they're so cute together
and go yuto for sticking up for hikari...but bad yuto for kissing her
i hate the butler....not letting hikari see keito!!! *grrrrrr*

thanks for putting me in this....can't wait to read what gonna happen next......and w/ the others and me and yabu
Creator
7201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Too far from wher...
Offline
Posted 10/12/09
Ahh, I could finnally read it!!! It's great again :]]
Member
3522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/12/09

sasaluvstoby94 wrote:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love this <33

no keito....he can't hate hikari.....they hv 2 b together....they're so cute together
and go yuto for sticking up for hikari...but bad yuto for kissing her
i hate the butler....not letting hikari see keito!!! *grrrrrr*

thanks for putting me in this....can't wait to read what gonna happen next......and w/ the others and me and yabu :P


haha, aww thank you ((:

hes just in a mental state of depresion rite now
yuto can a help but then he can worsen things >__<
mm, yeah the bulter sucks! but dont worry, theyll find a way to see him [:

ur welcome (((: and yes, a lot is going to happen between the next two chapters~
Member
3522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/12/09

Aishiteru_Yuma wrote:

Ahh, I could finnally read it!!! It's great again :]]


aww haha, what happened ? o__O
thank you ((:
Creator
7201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Too far from wher...
Offline
Posted 10/12/09

possessedheart wrote:


Aishiteru_Yuma wrote:

Ahh, I could finnally read it!!! It's great again :]]


aww haha, what happened ? o__O
thank you ((:


I dont have a clue XDDD
Just hope it wont happen again lol...

No problem Keep up the good work!
Member
3522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/12/09

Aishiteru_Yuma wrote:


possessedheart wrote:


Aishiteru_Yuma wrote:

Ahh, I could finnally read it!!! It's great again :]]


aww haha, what happened ? o__O
thank you ((:


I dont have a clue XDDD
Just hope it wont happen again lol...

No problem Keep up the good work!


that is suuu weird O__o lol
hopefully it wont ((:

haha, the story is coming to a finish soon
Moderator
2728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/12/09


Uwaaa~h depressing But I can't wait for moreeeeeeeee *I should read Chapt 7 XDDDD*
Moderator
2728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/12/09

possessedheart wrote:

CHAPTER SEVEN




>o<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How frustrating!!!!! :/
Member
3522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/12/09

AyukawaRina wrote:



Uwaaa~h depressing But I can't wait for moreeeeeeeee *I should read Chapt 7 XDDDD*


it is D': i feel bad for writing it lol more is on the wayyyyy i promise~~



AyukawaRina wrote:


possessedheart wrote:

CHAPTER SEVEN




>o<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How frustrating!!!!! :/


it is!! D:<
Creator
7201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Too far from wher...
Offline
Posted 10/13/09

possessedheart wrote:


Aishiteru_Yuma wrote:


possessedheart wrote:


Aishiteru_Yuma wrote:

Ahh, I could finnally read it!!! It's great again :]]


aww haha, what happened ? o__O
thank you ((:


I dont have a clue XDDD
Just hope it wont happen again lol...

No problem Keep up the good work!


that is suuu weird O__o lol
hopefully it wont ((:

haha, the story is coming to a finish soon


D: Seriously?? Wow!!! It seems like it went so fast!! Cause it's so great!
Member
3522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/13/09

Aishiteru_Yuma wrote:


possessedheart wrote:


Aishiteru_Yuma wrote:


possessedheart wrote:


Aishiteru_Yuma wrote:

Ahh, I could finnally read it!!! It's great again :]]


aww haha, what happened ? o__O
thank you ((:


I dont have a clue XDDD
Just hope it wont happen again lol...

No problem Keep up the good work!


that is suuu weird O__o lol
hopefully it wont ((:

haha, the story is coming to a finish soon


D: Seriously?? Wow!!! It seems like it went so fast!! Cause it's so great!


yeah, i already hav the ending planned out >__< aww haha, thanks [: hopefully u'll update urs too (:
Creator
7201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Too far from wher...
Offline
Posted 10/20/09

possessedheart wrote:


Aishiteru_Yuma wrote:


possessedheart wrote:


Aishiteru_Yuma wrote:


possessedheart wrote:


Aishiteru_Yuma wrote:

Ahh, I could finnally read it!!! It's great again :]]


aww haha, what happened ? o__O
thank you ((:


I dont have a clue XDDD
Just hope it wont happen again lol...

No problem Keep up the good work!


that is suuu weird O__o lol
hopefully it wont ((:

haha, the story is coming to a finish soon


D: Seriously?? Wow!!! It seems like it went so fast!! Cause it's so great!


yeah, i already hav the ending planned out >__< aww haha, thanks [: hopefully u'll update urs too (:


Lol, ch 6 is a nightmare to write XD
Member
3522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/20/09

Aishiteru_Yuma wrote:


possessedheart wrote:


Aishiteru_Yuma wrote:


possessedheart wrote:


Aishiteru_Yuma wrote:


possessedheart wrote:


Aishiteru_Yuma wrote:

Ahh, I could finnally read it!!! It's great again :]]


aww haha, what happened ? o__O
thank you ((:


I dont have a clue XDDD
Just hope it wont happen again lol...

No problem Keep up the good work!


that is suuu weird O__o lol
hopefully it wont ((:

haha, the story is coming to a finish soon


D: Seriously?? Wow!!! It seems like it went so fast!! Cause it's so great!


yeah, i already hav the ending planned out >__< aww haha, thanks [: hopefully u'll update urs too (:


Lol, ch 6 is a nightmare to write XD


awww, i hope everything goes okie ^__^ mm, mine is getting kinda hard to write rite now too .__. lol

Creator
7201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Too far from wher...
Offline
Posted 10/21/09


Thanks~~ aww hehe, you too then XD You'll be fine :3 It is hard though, writing important moments. Ch 6 has loooots going on and it's suuuu different from the rest, and, it's longggg XDDD
Member
3522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

Aishiteru_Yuma wrote:



Thanks~~ aww hehe, you too then XD You'll be fine :3 It is hard though, writing important moments. Ch 6 has loooots going on and it's suuuu different from the rest, and, it's longggg XDDD


haha, thanks too[: mmm, it IS hard >__< but hopefully we finish what we started ! xD sounds fun though~ ill be waiting for it then haha ^__^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.