First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Do you like Insects?
RandomMod
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
Oh, god I hate insects.... all bugs..... especially spiders (they creep me out)...... WELL I want to know if YOU do too.

Do they creep you out? Or do you think they're cool?
RandomQueen
2150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 8/29/09
Not much. D:
RandomPeep
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia xD TeeHee
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
not cool ><
RandomMod
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/31/09
LOLZ Me hates insects ><
RandomMod
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/09
i will die if i liked insects
RandomMod
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/12/09


lol! I wouldn't be Dee-chan if I liked insects

RandomPeep
69192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California, US
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

punk_princess27 wrote:

i will die if i liked insects


How can you die and like something ?
RandomMod
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

psyopslayerx wrote:


punk_princess27 wrote:

i will die if i liked insects


How can you die and like something ?


interesting question but i don't know the answer sorry maybe yu cud help me out??
RandomMod
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

Tadase_Yoru wrote:



lol! I wouldn't be Dee-chan if I liked insects



LOL me too~!
RandomMod
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/12/09
'

Haha. But is there an insect that doesn't creep you out?
RandomMod
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

Tadase_Yoru wrote:

'

Haha. But is there an insect that doesn't creep you out?


aaaaahhh sorry all insects creep me out xD
RandomMod
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/18/09



THAT IS THE SAME AS ME CONGRATULATIONS *shakes your hand*

RandomMod
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/2/09

Tadase_Yoru wrote:




THAT IS THE SAME AS ME CONGRATULATIONS *shakes your hand*



SANKYUU WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY THE SAME<33
RandomMod
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/09

punk_princess27 wrote:


Tadase_Yoru wrote:




THAT IS THE SAME AS ME CONGRATULATIONS *shakes your hand*



SANKYUU WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY THE SAME<33


O___O When do we start work? xD

RandomMod
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

Tadase_Yoru wrote:


punk_princess27 wrote:


Tadase_Yoru wrote:




THAT IS THE SAME AS ME CONGRATULATIONS *shakes your hand*



SANKYUU WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY THE SAME<33


O___O When do we start work? xD



we begin already xD i almost burnt the skoOl durin the chemical testing in the science lab
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.