Post Reply Shugo Chara RP Sign up
Creator
4591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / waiting for new R...
Offline
Posted 8/28/09 , edited 9/20/09
Weeeee~! Here's the sign up form :3

Positions taken:
Characters: (3)
-Ran
-Kusu Kusu
-Dia

Chara: (None yet)

Make your own: (2)
-Syx Mikan



Username:
Name:
Gender:
Character, Chara or Make your Own?:

Mayor
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
Username: Ryoko Ueda
Name: Ryoko
Gender: Female
Character, Chara or Make your Own?: I would like to be Ran!
Creator
4591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / waiting for new R...
Offline
Posted 8/28/09 , edited 8/28/09

ryoko_ueda wrote:

Username: Ryoko Ueda
Name: Ryoko
Gender: Female
Character, Chara or Make your Own?: I would like to be Ran!


OK!! Please introduce yourself in forum
Posted 8/29/09

Username:CookiesNiceCream

Name: cookier

Gender:
girl

Character, Chara or Make your Own?:
Kusukusu
Creator
4591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / waiting for new R...
Offline
Posted 9/2/09

cookier wrote:


Username:CookiesNiceCream

Name: cookier

Gender:
girl

Character, Chara or Make your Own?:
Kusukusu


Ok you're in (Imma sorry for late reply)
Posted 9/3/09

shugochara_amu_chan wrote:


cookier wrote:


Username:CookiesNiceCream

Name: cookier

Gender:
girl

Character, Chara or Make your Own?:
Kusukusu


Ok you're in (Imma sorry for late reply)


its ok and thanx
Member
297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Light Music Club
Offline
Posted 9/12/09
Username: BloodSyx132
Name: Syx
Gender: F
Character, Chara or Make your Own?: Make my own [ name: Syx Mikan ]
Creator
4591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / waiting for new R...
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

BloodSyx132 wrote:

Username: BloodSyx132
Name: Syx
Gender: F
Character, Chara or Make your Own?: Make my own [ name: Syx Mikan ]


Approved
Posted 9/19/09
Username:Hinata_lauren
Name:lauren
Gender:femal
Character, Chara or Make your Own?:dia
Creator
4591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / waiting for new R...
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

Hinata_lauren wrote:

Username:Hinata_lauren
Name:lauren
Gender:femal
Character, Chara or Make your Own?:dia


Approved
You must be logged in to post.