First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Car Rivalries
1131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
What rivalry between cars do you like the most, then pick which car you like better. For me its the Skyline vs. Supra and the winner has to b the Skyline.
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
i always like the comparison between evo and sti
6499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 8/31/09
German luxury car war
benz vs. bmw vs. audi
Posted 8/31/09
I'd have to say more of the eco side of Civic VS. Corolla. Iono, always fun to compare the damn two, but I gotta give it up to the Civic. Cheap ass interior looks for the Corolla >.>
Skyline VS. Supra is perdy interesting, but I'd give it up for an AUTO Supra
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Saitama Prefictur...
Offline
Posted 8/31/09
skyline>supra nuff said
2jz's are still good though, but its just the fact an r32 would whomp a jza80.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 9/4/09
hyundai genesis > 370z (only if the money was coming out of my pockets)

lambo > ferarri

evo > sti

smart car > hybrid (you've just gotta love the look of the smart car )
1102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere Killing...
Offline
Posted 9/4/09
ahh i love the supra and skyline
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 9/4/09

LemonyPanda wrote:

hyundai genesis > 370z (only if the money was coming out of my pockets)

lambo > ferarri

evo > sti

smart car > hybrid (you've just gotta love the look of the smart car )


F that. You couldn't pay me to take a Genesis over a 370z. The 370z is a much better car compared to the 370z. The design is slicker, provides a more confident sportier exterior. The Genesis on the other hand literally looks like a bunch of features smashed together. Nothing really accents anything from the misplaced hood bulge, odd shaped headlight that contours the line of the grill.

Then there's the interior:
370z


Genesis


I think the winner is clear on interior. The Genesis really lacks any kind of "oomph" inside. It looks like it tried to be a luxury car with it's interior. Which it is not, it's a sport car.



My gosh, after writing that, I think I could qualify as a Car and Driver journalist.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 9/6/09

revolutionofone wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

hyundai genesis > 370z (only if the money was coming out of my pockets)

lambo > ferarri

evo > sti

smart car > hybrid (you've just gotta love the look of the smart car )


F that. You couldn't pay me to take a Genesis over a 370z. The 370z is a much better car compared to the 370z. The design is slicker, provides a more confident sportier exterior. The Genesis on the other hand literally looks like a bunch of features smashed together. Nothing really accents anything from the misplaced hood bulge, odd shaped headlight that contours the line of the grill.

Then there's the interior:
370z


Genesis


I think the winner is clear on interior. The Genesis really lacks any kind of "oomph" inside. It looks like it tried to be a luxury car with it's interior. Which it is not, it's a sport car.



My gosh, after writing that, I think I could qualify as a Car and Driver journalist.


eh base model for the 370z is 30 grand, base model for the genesis is 22 grand, 8 grand difference. and hyundais are pretty reliable too
2032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California - Bay...
Offline
Posted 9/7/09 , edited 9/7/09
In terms of rivalries, definitely the one between STi's and Evo's.

I'm an STi type of guy, but really, both cars are almost nearly identical. <3
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

LemonyPanda wrote:

eh base model for the 370z is 30 grand, base model for the genesis is 22 grand, 8 grand difference. and hyundais are pretty reliable too


Even after crunching those numbers, I'd still buy a 370z.
3486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nowheresville, MI
Offline
Posted 9/9/09
Camaro vs. Mustang, Corvette vs. every "supercar "
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Cali
Offline
Posted 9/26/09
Camaro vs Mustang

Ferrari vs Lamborghini

and the german luxuries, audi vs bmw vs mb
19857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
Camaro vs Mustang
Ferrari vs Lamborghini
Civic vs Corolla
EVO vs STi
Skyline vs Supra

and some that are kinda true:
Honda vs WORLD
American Muscle vs European Luxury vs Asian Tuners (mainly japanese)
People looking for good quality cars that still perform well *cough cough* Honda *cough cough* vs Ford
138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Melbourne [City O...
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
RX7 VS ?
seems like nothing to compare wif . haha . no identical rival .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.