Post Reply POST a ZOO near YOU!!
Posted 8/28/09 , edited 9/18/09
OK if this forum thread provides for us it will eventually be a kickass database for ZOOS all over the world!! Everyone just needs to post there favorite ZOO here in this thread! ok Ill start!!



OK a great zoo by me is The ALBURQUERQUE BIOPARK!! It actually is a large zoo...a large aquarium w restaraunt with walls of the aquariums! and ahorticultural center with a butterfly pavillion only open in late spring and summer. Here is a link to check it out!

Member
22355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Rainbow World
Offline
Posted 9/11/09
the only zoo near me is Brooklyn Zoo
Creator
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 9/13/09
The name of the zoo near me is Alain Zoo
1861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/22/09
The closest (as far as I know) zoo to where I´m living is "Lycksele djurpark" (Lycksele zoo).

It´s doesn´t really have that many animals, it´s mostly animals that can be found in the wild in Sweden , but most of these animals have a quite big area which they get to run around in (well at least in my opinion, I have not been to that many zoos so I have very little to compare with) which is really cool and less stressful for the animals (although it makes it kinda hard to see some animals ).

List of animals: Moose, European Pine Marten, Fox, Wolf, Bear, Arctic Fox, Lynx, Ox, Reindeer, Roe Deer, Wisent, Seals, Otters, Chickens, Rabbits and guinea pigs. Taken from my memory so it´s not 100% correct.

Edit 22/9

Dawnstar75 wrote: ---Ill try to find a link for it..---


Since it´s a Swedish site it might be hard to find it (well that and I´m bored lol) so I´ll post a link: http://www.lyckseledjurpark.com/index.php?lang=en
It´s not entirely translated though, if anyone wants a specific part translated feel free to ask me!
Posted 9/18/09

DrYg wrote:

The closest (as far as I know) zoo to where I´m living is "Lycksele djurpark" (Lycksele zoo).

It´s doesn´t really have that many animals, it´s mostly animals that can be found in the wild in Sweden , but most of these animals have a quite big area which they get to run around in (well at least in my opinion, I have not been to that many zoos so I have very little to compare with) which is really cool and less stressful for the animals (although it makes it kinda hard to see some animals ).

List of animals: Moose, European Pine Marten, Fox, Wolf, Bear, Arctic Fox, Lynx, Ox, Reindeer, Roe Deer, Wisent, Seals, Otters, Chickens, Rabbits and guinea pigs. Taken from my memory so it´s not 100% correct.


AWesome post! Ill try to find a link for it..I would like to try to link all of the zoos in here! XD Im just a cr freak i guess
Member
3850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / City of NY
Offline
Posted 10/8/09
The Bronx zoo
Member
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/10

Dawnstar75 wrote:

OK if this forum thread provides for us it will eventually be a kickass database for ZOOS all over the world!! Everyone just needs to post there favorite ZOO here in this thread! ok Ill start!!



OK a great zoo by me is The ALBURQUERQUE BIOPARK!! It actually is a large zoo...a large aquarium w restaraunt with walls of the aquariums! and ahorticultural center with a butterfly pavillion only open in late spring and summer. Here is a link to check it out!



really??
Posted 8/12/10

Aeko2 wrote:


Dawnstar75 wrote:

OK if this forum thread provides for us it will eventually be a kickass database for ZOOS all over the world!! Everyone just needs to post there favorite ZOO here in this thread! ok Ill start!!



OK a great zoo by me is The ALBURQUERQUE, New Mexico BIOPARK!! It actually is a large zoo...a large aquarium w restaraunt with walls of the aquariums! and ahorticultural center with a butterfly pavillion only open in late spring and summer. Here is a link to check it out!



really??


Member
2433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ίή Pά;Ļ ẄόяĻđ
Offline
Posted 10/1/10
i don't have a zoo near me...
but i think the nearly is dubi zoo
You must be logged in to post.