First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Should Japan ban Explicit Porn Games and Manga?
8594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

DomFortress wrote:


Fubura1992 wrote:

yes. of course
I'm sorry. but it's my fault that I was inconsistent with the poll question and the last question within my opening statement. So may I ask as to which one you were referring to?


I'm referring to the ban of explicit porn games and porn showing in manga or anime.
Posted 8/29/09

Fubura1992 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Fubura1992 wrote:

yes. of course
I'm sorry. but it's my fault that I was inconsistent with the poll question and the last question within my opening statement. So may I ask as to which one you were referring to?


I'm referring to the ban of explicit porn games and porn showing in manga or anime.
Now I can go ahead and edit my opening statement accordingly. And thanks!
8594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

DomFortress wrote:


Fubura1992 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Fubura1992 wrote:

yes. of course
I'm sorry. but it's my fault that I was inconsistent with the poll question and the last question within my opening statement. So may I ask as to which one you were referring to?


I'm referring to the ban of explicit porn games and porn showing in manga or anime.
Now I can go ahead and edit my opening statement accordingly. And thanks!


I can see that ur question said also to ban manga.
Posted 8/29/09 , edited 8/29/09

Fubura1992 wrote:I can see that ur question said also to ban manga.
Well I hope that people overall do get the point, but yes, anime and manga too.

The thing is Japanese animation these days are mostly adaptations based on existing intellectual properties on other mediums. So when you ban the legal commercializing of the original source materials, the rest will follow like a deck of cards.
8594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

DomFortress wrote:


Fubura1992 wrote:I can see that ur question said also to ban manga.
Well I hope that people overall do get the point, but yes, anime and manga too.

The thing is Japanese animation these days are mostly adaptations based on existing intellectual properties on other mediums. So when you ban the legal commercializing of the original source materials, the rest will follow like a deck of cards.


So u want to ban anime and manga except porn?
Posted 8/29/09
... No?
I'm too lazy to write intelligent-looking posts.
Posted 8/29/09

Fubura1992 wrote:

DomFortress wrote:Well I hope that people overall do get the point, but yes, anime and manga too.

The thing is Japanese animation these days are mostly adaptations based on existing intellectual properties on other mediums. So when you ban the legal commercializing of the original source materials, the rest will follow like a deck of cards.


So u want to ban anime and manga except porn?
That's not it. Although I support the ban on commercializing explicit sexual games and manga in Japan, I'm not for banning the sale of pornographic materials that display normal sexual behaviors between consenting adults.
3447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Willy Wonka's Cho...
Offline
Posted 8/29/09
Of course they should . D<
60107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / New Youk
Offline
Posted 8/29/09
Idk LOL But i vote no
Posted 8/29/09

Jadoku_x wrote:

... No?
I'm too lazy to write intelligent-looking posts.

XxDragonCxX wrote:

Idk LOL But i vote no
Well think about it this way, there are those who would just say no to this ban on selling explicit sexual medium in Japan. For they see banning arts as the same as censoring ideas, and they don't want censorship on ideas because they see that as a direct violation on their freedom of expression. Yeah, whatever.

Thanks to real illegal file sharing over the internet, there's no real censorship on explicit sexual games and manga from Japan, period. Furthermore, they'll use something like the prohibition law in the 1950's as some sort of counterargument proving censorship won't work. When alcoholism is a real serious medical and mental illness even today.
60107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / New Youk
Offline
Posted 8/29/09
i guess your right but stll it no
Posted 8/30/09 , edited 8/30/09

XxDragonCxX wrote:

i guess your right but stll it no
All that CEDAW want to accomplish with this ban is to stop normalizing the act of raping women and children, when the state of Japan failed to acknowledge that it's wrong for Japanese private sectors to legally profiting from the idea of raping women and children as an act.

When drinking responsibly, the consumption of alcohol can be very safe and enjoyable. But that's not the same as normalizing the act of raping women and children, when there's a real danger of cultural contamination on standardizing such immoral and indecent violent crime against an individual, through the commercializing of rape crime stories as a form of sexual entertainment medium.
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

DomFortress wrote:
Is no wonder that Japan became such an isolated country, when the majority of the Japanese populace share the same mentality just like yours. Of course, I'm not saying you're Japanese at all. However you do display the same behaviors as they do, when you don't criticize their society nor policy. After all, to "criticize" is simply "to consider the merits and demerits of and judge accordingly" and when you refuse to do so, is the same as saying you don't care.

So why should people like you voice their opinions at all, when your "not caring" attitude contradicts your very act of voicing your opinion, thus makes you insignificant? Do you or do you not like the idea of raping women and children as an act, yes or no? And if so, why? Could it be that you like to discriminate women and children through the act of raping them? Which is why you felt threaten by your very interest, when CEDAW urges the state of Japan to stop their discrimination of Japanese women and children, by banning the selling of the idea of raping women and children as an act? After all, you're not a Japanese citizen. And according to you, you'll only challenge a system, be it domestic or foreign, when it threaten your own interests. So why can't women and children, also those who value their interest on their safety and well being, do the same by being critical about Japan, with a state that allow discrimination of Japanese women and children, through the act of selling the idea of raping women and children as an act?

Or do you just don't like morality on the internet? If so, the "weeaboo" option is here for you.


First of all, How crude of you to think that I am weeabo when I'm not even obsessed with Japanese culture.

Second, you are once again assume too much when I said " our own interest". When I said "our own interest" I meant to say the interest of the Filipino people like jobs, safety of my people, and lastly, foreign and local policies. You can always ask people to elaborate their vague statements instead of making false assumptions.

Third, you still have the habit to forced people with your ideals down to their throat. Talk to people who are willing to listen to you and not force it unto them.

Fourth, you speak of morality internet when you don't even look at yourself . Cast a stone on me only when you didn't commit a single sin!

And Lastly, why do you focus on rape in Japan? May I remind you that there are numerous countries that has far more worse justice system than Japan.

Anyway, let's stop this nonsense... You already knew that our ideals will never come to terms.
Posted 8/30/09

Maou068 wrote:First of all, How crude of you to think that I am weeabo when I'm not even obsessed with Japanese culture.

Second, you are once again assume too much when I said " our own interest". When I said "our own interest" I meant to say the interest of the Filipino people like jobs, safety of my people, and lastly, foreign and local policies. You can always ask people to elaborate their vague statements instead of making false assumptions.

Third, you still have the habit to forced people with your ideals down to their throat. Talk to people who are willing to listen to you and not force it unto them.

Fourth, you speak of morality internet when you don't even look at yourself . Cast a stone on me only when you didn't commit a single sin!

And Lastly, why do you focus on rape in Japan? May I remind you that there are numerous countries that has far more worse justice system than Japan.

Anyway, let's stop this nonsense... You already knew that our ideals will never come to terms.
I only use "weeaboo" as a paraphrase for individuals with poor judgment and lack accountability, regardless of what they're obsessing over because of it.

Why should I be the one responsible of your vagueness? When you should be the one to make your point clear to begin with, just like I did with mine.

The moment that someone published their opinion, the totality of their ideas is subjective to public dispute. Such is the other half of the freedom of speech, which the majority of the youths tend to overlook. Just like you did.

So why are you accusing me for doing the same thing as you did to others?

You can talk about the justice system of other world's nations, when you prove to yourself as someone with good judgment and is accountable with ones' words. Much like what I'm going to do next.

The leading western world's legal definition of a rape crime is a lack of consent from the victim/s to the perpetrator/s of rape, regardless of who they are as individuals. However, the Japanese legal definition of a rape crime is the exact opposite of that rule; when there's a chance that the act wasn't a random encounter, by establishing some sort of acquaintance between the victim/s and the perpetrator/s, the court will then dismiss the whole prosecution as just another regular dispute between two individuals who happened know one another.

And this dismissal on rape crimes within the Japanese criminal justice system and the legislation as a whole not only can reflect the number of rapes in Japan being less than what can actually be by western standard, it also discourage the Japanese women from reporting rape cases. Due to just how bias the rape myth system is leaning toward the perpetrator/s accountability, not protecting the victim/s through seeking justice.

You can stop the argument, when you shown me that you don't even have a ground base to argue with me due to your lack of knowledge. Not because your idea matters when the fact is; you just don't have one.
60107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / New Youk
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
ok
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.