First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply LovelessRp
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 8/29/09
Starting fresh with this group so I got rid of the other forum.

Put all quotes in spoilers!
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 8/29/09


Kitsune sat at a fountain within a park not too far from the skyscraper. She hummed a song she had stuck in her head and appeared as if she was waiting for someone.
Member
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere with no...
Offline
Posted 9/1/09
yukina walked in the park and sat on a bench across from the fountain and opened a book. she glance at the girl across from her for a moment before looking back at her book.
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 9/1/09 , edited 9/2/09
Kitsune's ear twitched as she felt someone glance at her. She turned her attention at the girl with the book, but quickly turned looking back into the fountain.
Posted 9/2/09

lachaye2 wrote:

yukina walked in the park and sat on a bench across from the fountain and opened a book. she glance at the girl across from her for a moment before looking back at her book.





miysui wrote:

Kitsune's ear twitched as she felt someone glance at her. She turned her attention at the girl with the book, but quickly turned looking back into the fountain.


*smiles as he feels the presence of a couple strong spirits*

odin: finally the time has come..

*the gravity in the park is disturbed and the water from the fountain floats as small droplets around the park twinkling in the light of the sun like little stars, from the shadows odin walks up to you two*

odin: a good day to you two ladies. pardon me for asking this but are the two of you waiting for something or someone?
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 9/2/09
Kitsune got up, a bit startled and faced Odin.
Kei's not coming she thought and shook her head answering his question.
Member
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere with no...
Offline
Posted 9/2/09
yukina looks up from book. i don't think that concerns you sir.she said looking back down at her book.
Posted 9/2/09

miysui wrote:

Kitsune got up, a bit startled and faced Odin.
Kei's not coming she thought and shook her head answering his question.


odin: *smiles relieved that you chose to answer rather than flee* ah sorry for the rudeness. *bows* my name is odin im a guardian neko tho most refer to it as a fighter type. may i ask your name?
Posted 9/2/09

lachaye2 wrote:

yukina looks up from book. i don't think that concerns you sir.she said looking back down at her book.


(LOL touchy :P)

odin: hmmm i see...
*waves at your book and it floats over to me*
odin: *eyes widen a bit* oh wow quite an interesting book you have here.
*sticks tongue out teasing a bit*
Member
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere with no...
Offline
Posted 9/2/09
glares at you. one it's not that kind of book and two you annoying me so get lost!
Posted 9/2/09

lachaye2 wrote:

glares at you. one it's not that kind of book and two you annoying me so get lost!


*walks over and sits down beside you still looking through book*
odin: oh? and what kind of book would i be insinuating it was? i dont remember saying^^ btw my name is odin. care to tell me yours?
Member
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere with no...
Offline
Posted 9/2/09
*snatches book away from you* it's a mystery book and i don't talk to strangers.*gets up and walks away*
Posted 9/2/09

lachaye2 wrote:

*snatches book away from you* it's a mystery book and i don't talk to strangers.*gets up and walks away*


*gets up and walks beside you hiding a grin*
odin: ahhh i see a mystery book! well we are hardly strangers now seeing as you have known me for the past ahhh 5 minutes^^
(wow reaaaally touchy xD)
Member
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere with no...
Offline
Posted 9/2/09
*turns around sharply* i don't know you and i don't want to know you so take my advice and leave me alone before i get seriously angry.*turns back around and walks away*(i never said that she was friendly her name is merciless after all.lol)
Posted 9/2/09

lachaye2 wrote:

*turns around sharply* i don't know you and i don't want to know you so take my advice and leave me alone before i get seriously angry.*turns back around and walks away*(i never said that she was friendly her name is merciless after all.lol)


*takes a flower and puts it in your hair*
odin: naw i really cant do that you see.
*smiles and looks deep into your eyes*
odin: how could i when your eyes are screaming out for someone to notice you...
*takes your arm and smiles big*
odin: so with that said lets be friends!
( i noticed lol)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.