First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply LovelessRp
Member
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere with no...
Offline
Posted 9/2/09
*looks at you confused*my eyes are screaming for someone to notice me???*looks away* i...i have to get home i'm sorry.*runs off and stops before leaving*yukina my name is yukina(sorry i made her a little harsh.lol)
Posted 9/2/09

lachaye2 wrote:

*looks at you confused*my eyes are screaming for someone to notice me???*looks away* i...i have to get home i'm sorry.*runs off and stops before leaving*yukina my name is yukina(sorry i made her a little harsh.lol)


odin: *smiles and yells out to you* YUKINA ILL REMEMBER!! LETS MEET AGAIN SOMETIME!!
*whistles to myself happily and returns the park to normal and walks strolls into town*
odin: *tummy growls* hmmm i wonder if there are any good resturants around here...

(lol its okay i think its cute)
Member
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere with no...
Offline
Posted 9/2/09
*keeps running* that guy was strange.*turns corner and stops to breath*he will explain himself when i see him again* (thank you very much^^).
Posted 9/2/09

lachaye2 wrote:

*keeps running* that guy was strange.*turns corner and stops to breath*he will explain himself when i see him again* (thank you very much^^).


*walking around in town completely lost*
odin: ah human towns are so big and strange compared to my neko birthplace.
*walks around a corner and sees you across the street*
odin: oro? maybe i should ask for directions...
*thinks back on last meeting*
odin: but maybe i should try doing it a more normal human way
*begins walking across the street not noticing the large truck...*
Member
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere with no...
Offline
Posted 9/2/09
*looks across street and sees you*odin-sama watch out for the truck!!*runs toward you*
Posted 9/2/09

lachaye2 wrote:

*looks across street and sees you*odin-sama watch out for the truck!!*runs toward you*


*sees you running towards me and yelling something*
odin: hey yukina!!
*waves and then freezes as he hears the loud honking from the large truck several feet away and coming fast*
odin: huh? whats going....
*tries to react quickly and uses neko legs to jump but too late as he slams into the windshield and barrels over the top of the truck and onto the ground everything goes black*
Member
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere with no...
Offline
Posted 9/2/09
*shocked look* ODIN-sama!!!!!*runs to your side* someone call for help pls!!!hang on odin-sama pls hang on damnit! call for help.
Posted 9/2/09

lachaye2 wrote:

*shocked look* ODIN-sama!!!!!*runs to your side* someone call for help pls!!!hang on odin-sama pls hang on damnit! call for help.


*memories of playing with a small human girl when he was little flash through his mind as hes unconcious*
odin: ugh.... y...yukina is that you....?
*opens eyes seeing double*
odin: *coughs* what... happened?
*body begins regenerating slowly thanks to neko blood*
odin: *reaches out and pokes your cheek* hey why you sound so worried? *smiles up at you*

(yesh im a drama queen xD)
Member
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere with no...
Offline
Posted 9/2/09
*glares at you* BAKA!!*slaps you over the head* what where you doing crossing the street without looking where the hell you where going!!!!*sigh and sits down in chair next to bed*(yes yes you are a drama queen.lol)
Posted 9/2/09

lachaye2 wrote:

*glares at you* BAKA!!*slaps you over the head* what where you doing crossing the street without looking where the hell you where going!!!!*sigh and sits down in chair next to bed*(yes yes you are a drama queen.lol)


*whinces and then grins as you slap upside the head*
odin: ah sowiee im still not accustomed to these human towns they sure are dangerous arent they? that big metal monster came out of knowhere and then O.O i jumped and uh.... dont remember anything after that^^
*flexes muscle smiling goofily*
odin: i must have won though seeing as im alive and here tho right?
*looks at you and then pulls you over and hugs*
odin: thanks for taking care of me as i slept^^
Member
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere with no...
Offline
Posted 9/2/09
*cringes and looks confused*that metal monster was called a truck and you weren't in battle with it. and you slammed into its windowshield and blacked out.
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 9/2/09
(LOL I just read the posts how cute ;3)
Member
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere with no...
Offline
Posted 9/3/09
where you talking about our posts from the other day??
Posted 9/3/09



odin: oro? *has blank look thinking back* ahhh soka now that you mention it i have seen alot of ppl inside those things. sure did come out of knowhere tho xD

*suddenly jumps out of bed*

odin: ack i just remembered i havent eaten yet!! *stomach growls completely forgetting all about the truck already and fully recovered* know any good places to eat around here?

(LOL cute huh? im glad you like^^ so when you going to jump in huh )

50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 9/3/09
(Yeah I'm talking about the posts from the other day. I'm sort of too scared to jump in....Don't wanna ruin the moment XD)

Kitsune's ears went down.
"Mm...Where's Kei?" she asked herself as she walked around the town. She was hoping he didn't leave again. He finally returned after about 8 years.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.