First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Boys dorm....
Posted 8/29/09
Girls are allowed...
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/09 , edited 8/29/09
Isamu walked around the dorms humming to himself. "Yes! Yumemia is here! My first love! I know fate has brought us back togethet!" Isamu said as he skipped happily.
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/09 , edited 8/29/09
Hikari disguised as a boy and then entered the boys dorm.
Blue rose
14547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのズボンに。 :X
Offline
Posted 8/29/09 , edited 8/29/09

EternalxSnow wrote:

Hikari disguised as the boy and then entered the boys dorm.


Maika followed behind swiftly. Whats your boyfriend's name? she asked Hikari.

(check the latest post i made on Blue Rose Academy Forum. I kind of edited it)

Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/09 , edited 8/29/09

Yuuki-17 wrote:

Maika followed behind swiftly. Whats your boyfriend's name? she asked Hikari.



"Isamu..." Hikari whispered.

(Haha, lol xD)
Blue rose
14547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのズボンに。 :X
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

EternalxSnow wrote:


Yuuki-17 wrote:

Maika followed behind swiftly. Whats your boyfriend's name? she asked Hikari.



"Isamu..." Hikari whispered.

(Haha, lol xD)


Isamu, huh? Maika said. are we headed to his dorm room now?

Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

Yuuki-17 wrote:

Isamu, huh? Maika said. are we headed to his dorm room now?



"Yup... we'll give him such a huge surprise!" Hikari laughed.
Blue rose
14547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのズボンに。 :X
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

EternalxSnow wrote:

"Yup... we'll give him such a huge surprise!" Hikari laughed.


Maika laughs. Okay! How long more til we get there?
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

Yuuki-17 wrote:

Maika laughs. Okay! How long more til we get there?


"We're here now!" Hikari said. Meanwhile in the room Isamu was looking at pictures of all the memories he had with Hikari.
Blue rose
14547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのズボンに。 :X
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

EternalxSnow wrote:

"We're here now!" Hikari said. Meanwhile in the room Isamu was looking at pictures of all the memories he had with Hikari.


Great! Get ready the bag of stuffs Hikari! Maika whispered Oh wow i'm so excited!

Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/09


"Me too!" Hikari banged open the door and got out a toy gun, toilet paper, a camera, and more bizarre stuff.
Blue rose
14547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのズボンに。 :X
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

EternalxSnow wrote:

"Me too!" Hikari banged open the door and got out a toy gun, toilet paper, a camera, and more bizarre stuff.


Let's go!!! Maika said as they rushed into the room. Surrender now..uh..uh..uh...right! Isamu!! Maika said. Hikari get the toilet paper she whispered

Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

Yuuki-17 wrote:

Let's go!!! Maika said as they rushed into the room. Surrender now..uh..uh..uh...right! Isamu!! Maika said. Hikari get the toilet paper she whispered



Hikari got the toiler paper out. "What... do you plan on doing with that!?" Isamu asked nervously.
Blue rose
14547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのズボンに。 :X
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

EternalxSnow wrote:

Hikari got the toiler paper out. "What... do you plan on doing with that!?" Isamu asked nervously.



Hikari, i'll get the camera, you can go creative with the toilet paper while i'm getting it! Maika said grinning widely. *runs to the bag outside the room.*
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

Yuuki-17 wrote:

Hikari, i'll get the camera, you can go creative with the toilet paper while i'm getting it! Maika said grinning widely. *runs to the bag outside the room.*


"I wonder how your reputation would be if you were seen being kissed by a guy..." Hikari smirked. "What!?" Isamu yelled as Hikari wrapped tissue paper around his room and body. "Maika! Take a picture now!" Hikari said before she kissed Isamu.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.