First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Moderator Application
Posted 8/30/09

Name:
Nickname:
Username:
Birthday:
Age:
Show me some of your avii or banner: (in spoiler)
Posted 8/30/09
Name: Yuki
Nickname: Yuki-chan
Username: Utau_Hinamori
Birthday: October 17
Age: 13
Show me some of your avii or banner: (in spoiler) I don't know how to make any and I'm sorry for that but I will try to invite many of my buddies and try to help this group as much as i can!!!
Posted 8/30/09

Utau_Hinamori wrote:

Name: Yuki
Nickname: Yuki-chan
Username: Utau_Hinamori
Birthday: October 17
Age: 13
Show me some of your avii or banner: (in spoiler) I don't know how to make any and I'm sorry for that but I will try to invite many of my buddies and try to help this group as much as i can!!!


Accepted
Posted 8/30/09

YamatoMaihime12 wrote:


Utau_Hinamori wrote:

Name: Yuki
Nickname: Yuki-chan
Username: Utau_Hinamori
Birthday: October 17
Age: 13
Show me some of your avii or banner: (in spoiler) I don't know how to make any and I'm sorry for that but I will try to invite many of my buddies and try to help this group as much as i can!!!


Accepted


Thanks for everything, I will try my best to help this group!!!
Posted 8/30/09

Utau_Hinamori wrote:


YamatoMaihime12 wrote:


Utau_Hinamori wrote:

Name: Yuki
Nickname: Yuki-chan
Username: Utau_Hinamori
Birthday: October 17
Age: 13
Show me some of your avii or banner: (in spoiler) I don't know how to make any and I'm sorry for that but I will try to invite many of my buddies and try to help this group as much as i can!!!


Accepted


Thanks for everything, I will try my best to help this group!!!


Could you please add pictures

Posted 8/30/09

YamatoMaihime12 wrote:


Utau_Hinamori wrote:


YamatoMaihime12 wrote:


Utau_Hinamori wrote:

Name: Yuki
Nickname: Yuki-chan
Username: Utau_Hinamori
Birthday: October 17
Age: 13
Show me some of your avii or banner: (in spoiler) I don't know how to make any and I'm sorry for that but I will try to invite many of my buddies and try to help this group as much as i can!!!


Accepted


Thanks for everything, I will try my best to help this group!!!


Could you please add pictures



Sure, I'll do that now!!!
Member
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

Name:Lara
Nickname:Amu-Chan,Lara-Chan
Username: LaraDenise
Birthday:July 14
Age:20
Show me some of your avii or banner:
A V I I


M A N G A C O L O R I N G


B A N N E R
Posted 8/30/09

laradenise wrote:


Name:Lara
Nickname:Amu-Chan,Lara-Chan
Username: LaraDenise
Birthday:July 14
Age:20
Show me some of your avii or banner:
A V I I


M A N G A C O L O R I N G


B A N N E R


Accepted be active and by the way could you make other samples of membership cards, please.....
Member
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

YamatoMaihime12 wrote:


laradenise wrote:


Name:Lara
Nickname:Amu-Chan,Lara-Chan
Username: LaraDenise
Birthday:July 14
Age:20
Show me some of your avii or banner:
A V I I


M A N G A C O L O R I N G


B A N N E R


Accepted be active and by the way could you make other samples of membership cards, please.....



Sure Sure(:

8640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ☆「exo planet」☆
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

Name:Suu
Nickname:Suu-chii
Username:bubbsky
Birthday:October 10
Age:13
Show me some of your avii or banner:


Posted 8/30/09

bubbsky wrote:


Name:Suu
Nickname:Suu-chii
Username:bubbsky
Birthday:October 10
Age:13
Show me some of your avii or banner:




Accepted, work hard!
8640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ☆「exo planet」☆
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
Yep ^-^
SC Moderator
1145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
Name: Angelique
Nickname: Rei-chan
Username: amttm
Birthday: November 29, 1998
Age: 10
Show me some of your avii or banner:
SC Moderator
13839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
Name:lulun
Nickname:lulun
Username:lulun006
Birthday:july3
Age:12
Show me some of your avii or banner: (in spoiler)


Posted 8/30/09

amttm wrote:

Name: Angelique
Nickname: Rei-chan
Username: amttm
Birthday: November 29, 1998
Age: 10
Show me some of your avii or banner:


Accepted
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.