First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii Request
Posted 8/30/09 , edited 8/30/09

PAYMENT

6 pictures
Invite Friends

FORM

1. Name:
2. What do you want written on it:
3. Which Moderator?
4. Did you pay:
5. Picture (in Spoiler)
Posted 8/30/09
1. Name: Yuki
2. What do you want written on it: Yuki-chan, Utau_Hinamori
3. Did you pay: Yes
4. Picture (in Spoiler)
Posted 8/30/09

Utau_Hinamori wrote:

1. Name: Yuki
2. What do you want written on it: Yuki-chan, Utau_Hinamori
3. Did you pay: Yes
4. Picture (in Spoiler)


Could you choose another picture? cause its hard to do this.
Posted 8/30/09

YamatoMaihime12 wrote:


Utau_Hinamori wrote:

1. Name: Yuki
2. What do you want written on it: Yuki-chan, Utau_Hinamori
3. Did you pay: Yes
4. Picture (in Spoiler)


Could you choose another picture? cause its hard to do this.


okay, no problem!!!





anyone of these, if these do not work, i can find another one!!!
Posted 8/30/09

Utau_Hinamori wrote:


YamatoMaihime12 wrote:


Utau_Hinamori wrote:

1. Name: Yuki
2. What do you want written on it: Yuki-chan, Utau_Hinamori
3. Did you pay: Yes
4. Picture (in Spoiler)


Could you choose another picture? cause its hard to do this.


okay, no problem!!!





anyone of these, if these do not work, i can find another one!!!


Pending YamatoMaihime12

Posted 8/30/09

Utau_Hinamori wrote:


YamatoMaihime12 wrote:


Utau_Hinamori wrote:

1. Name: Yuki
2. What do you want written on it: Yuki-chan, Utau_Hinamori
3. Did you pay: Yes
4. Picture (in Spoiler)


Could you choose another picture? cause its hard to do this.


okay, no problem!!!





anyone of these, if these do not work, i can find another one!!!


Done YamatoMaihime12


Hope you like it!
Posted 8/30/09

YamatoMaihime12 wrote:


Utau_Hinamori wrote:


YamatoMaihime12 wrote:


Utau_Hinamori wrote:

1. Name: Yuki
2. What do you want written on it: Yuki-chan, Utau_Hinamori
3. Did you pay: Yes
4. Picture (in Spoiler)


Could you choose another picture? cause its hard to do this.


okay, no problem!!!





anyone of these, if these do not work, i can find another one!!!


Done YamatoMaihime12


Hope you like it!


Thanks, by the way, I added some forums and one page, check it out and I hope you like them!!!
Posted 8/30/09

Utau_Hinamori wrote:


YamatoMaihime12 wrote:


Utau_Hinamori wrote:


YamatoMaihime12 wrote:


Utau_Hinamori wrote:

1. Name: Yuki
2. What do you want written on it: Yuki-chan, Utau_Hinamori
3. Did you pay: Yes
4. Picture (in Spoiler)


Could you choose another picture? cause its hard to do this.


okay, no problem!!!





anyone of these, if these do not work, i can find another one!!!


Done YamatoMaihime12


Hope you like it!


Thanks, by the way, I added some forums and one page, check it out and I hope you like them!!!


ok
Posted 8/30/09

YamatoMaihime12 wrote:


Utau_Hinamori wrote:


YamatoMaihime12 wrote:


Utau_Hinamori wrote:


YamatoMaihime12 wrote:


Utau_Hinamori wrote:

1. Name: Yuki
2. What do you want written on it: Yuki-chan, Utau_Hinamori
3. Did you pay: Yes
4. Picture (in Spoiler)


Could you choose another picture? cause its hard to do this.


okay, no problem!!!





anyone of these, if these do not work, i can find another one!!!


Done YamatoMaihime12


Hope you like it!


Thanks, by the way, I added some forums and one page, check it out and I hope you like them!!!


ok


okay, thanks!!!
Posted 8/30/09
1. Name:Yua
2. What do you want written on it:Heartlovegirl , Leslie
3. Did you pay:yes i pay 16 pic and i invite 88 people but 14 people are already in this group so 88+14=102
4. Picture (in Spoiler)
Posted 8/30/09

Happystargirl wrote:

1. Name:Yua
2. What do you want written on it:Heartlovegirl , Leslie
3. Did you pay:yes i pay 16 pic and i invite 88 people but 14 people are already in this group so 88+14=102
4. Picture (in Spoiler)


Which User?
Posted 8/30/09

Happystargirl wrote:

1. Name:Yua
2. What do you want written on it:Heartlovegirl , Leslie
3. Did you pay:yes i pay 16 pic and i invite 88 people but 14 people are already in this group so 88+14=102
4. Picture (in Spoiler)



Which User?


i hope u like it
Posted 8/31/09 , edited 8/31/09
1. Name:Sammi
2. What do you want written on it:sammi521
3. Which Moderator?anyone
4. Did you pay:yes
5. Picture (in Spoiler)


after this one can u guys make me anther one i know that i will have to pay more photo

done [rasaku]
Posted 8/31/09

ilovedeidaraandsasori wrote:


Happystargirl wrote:

1. Name:Yua
2. What do you want written on it:Heartlovegirl , Leslie
3. Did you pay:yes i pay 16 pic and i invite 88 people but 14 people are already in this group so 88+14=102
4. Picture (in Spoiler)



Which User?


i hope u like it


thx i like it^^
Posted 8/31/09


here!

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.