First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii Request
Posted 9/7/09

shugochara_amu_chan wrote:


Midnight_Ros3 wrote:

1. Name:Rosalina
2. What do you want written on it:Midnight_Ros3,Rosalina
3. Which Moderator?anyone
4. Did you pay:ya
5. Picture (in Spoiler)


Hope ya like it


good job
Member
2831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ^.^in my beautifu...
Offline
Posted 9/14/09
1. Name: Kamy-kiu
2. What do you want written on it: Hinamori Amu, Kimy-Chan
3. Which Moderator? anyone
4. Did you pay: yes
5. Picture (in Spoiler)

62421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 9/15/09
FORM

1. Name: preciousclover
2. What do you want written on it: preciousclover, Clover
3. Which Moderator? YamatoMaihime12
4. Did you pay: Yes
5. Picture (in Spoiler)
Member
4591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / waiting for new R...
Offline
Posted 9/16/09

kamy-kiu wrote:

1. Name: Kamy-kiu
2. What do you want written on it: Hinamori Amu, Kimy-Chan
3. Which Moderator? anyone
4. Did you pay: yes
5. Picture (in Spoiler)



hope you like it
Member
2831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ^.^in my beautifu...
Offline
Posted 9/16/09

shugochara_amu_chan wrote:


kamy-kiu wrote:

1. Name: Kamy-kiu
2. What do you want written on it: Hinamori Amu, Kimy-Chan
3. Which Moderator? anyone
4. Did you pay: yes
5. Picture (in Spoiler)



hope you like it


Yes I like it,is cute^_^Thx you>.<
8640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ☆「exo planet」☆
Offline
Posted 10/9/09
Forum Died -_-''
Posted 10/19/09

bubbsky wrote:

Forum Died -_-''


unless people will request. it will be alive.
Posted 2/20/10
1. Name: Karin
2. What do you want written on it: XxKarinxX Live laugh Love
3. Which Moderator?: anyone
4. Did you pay: Yep 6 pics uploaded 31 users invited 11 users are already members
5. Picture (in Spoiler):
Member
1081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan!
Offline
Posted 3/25/10
1. Name:Animegirl707
2. What do you want written on it:Animegirl707
3. Which Moderator?anyone
4. Did you pay:yep after this
5. Picture (in Spoiler)
Posted 3/31/10

-DeviRu- wrote:

1. Name: Karin
2. What do you want written on it: XxKarinxX Live laugh Love
3. Which Moderator?: anyone
4. Did you pay: Yep 6 pics uploaded 31 users invited 11 users are already members
5. Picture (in Spoiler):


Finish (Sorry for the delay)


Posted 3/31/10

Animegirl707 wrote:

1. Name:Animegirl707
2. What do you want written on it:Animegirl707
3. Which Moderator?anyone
4. Did you pay:yep after this
5. Picture (in Spoiler)


Finish (Sorry for the delay)

Member
2583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/13/10
1. Name:colleteregal
2. What do you want written on it:colleteregal
3. Which Moderator?yamatomaihime12
4. Did you pay:yes
5. Picture (in Spoiler)



(combine all the pics)
Posted 4/14/10

colleteregal wrote:

1. Name:colleteregal
2. What do you want written on it:colleteregal
3. Which Moderator?yamatomaihime12
4. Did you pay:yes
5. Picture (in Spoiler)



(combine all the pics)


Finished


Member
737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/10 , edited 11/24/10
1. Name: Yurina
2. What do you want written on it: Kurikaya
3. Which Moderator? : Anyone !
4. Did you pay: Yes !
5. Picture (in Spoiler) :



Um . . . After you finished making it & I replyed, can you delete the picture from this forum ? I don't want anyone to copy this picture . . .

My new account : Kurikaya
I made a new account . . . but I already paid so . . .
SC Moderator
13219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
im ur neighbor!
Offline
Posted 11/29/10

Dream_Breeze wrote:

1. Name: Yurina
2. What do you want written on it: Kurikaya
3. Which Moderator? : Anyone !
4. Did you pay: Yes !
5. Picture (in Spoiler) :



Um . . . After you finished making it & I replyed, can you delete the picture from this forum ? I don't want anyone to copy this picture . . .

My new account : Kurikaya
I made a new account . . . but I already paid so . . .

HERE sorry if it is late x(
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.