First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Posted 9/2/09

sammi521 wrote:


YamatoMaihime12 wrote:


sammi521 wrote:


YamatoMaihime12 wrote:


sammi521 wrote:

1. Name:sammi
2. Nickname:wammy
3. Username:sammi521
4. Age:14
5. Birthday:feb 3


What sample?



Sample #1
sorry about that i forgot about the Sample part




thanks


Ur Welcome
Posted 9/4/09
sorry to be asking so many questions but can i make a membership card?
Posted 9/4/09

theadulay wrote:

sorry to be asking so many questions but can i make a membership card?


Yes, you can no need to ask permission in the forums, all moderators can work anywhere they want. But in the group designs ask me first.
Member
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / New york
Offline
Posted 9/4/09
1. Name:sayaka
2. Nickname:saki
3. Username:mikyoki
4. Age:13
5. Birthday:march 29
6.sample #1
2732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 9/4/09
Name : Lulubell
Nickname : Lulubell
Username : Lulubell-chan
Age : 14
Birthday : 290595
Card : Sample #3
SC Moderator
13839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 9/4/09
Name:lulun
2. Nickname:lulun
3. Username:lulun006
4. Age:12
5. Birthday:july 3

sample 1
Posted 9/4/09

mikyoki wrote:

1. Name:sayaka
2. Nickname:saki
3. Username:mikyoki
4. Age:13
5. Birthday:march 29
6.sample #1


Posted 9/4/09

Lulubell-chan wrote:

Name : Lulubell
Nickname : Lulubell
Username : Lulubell-chan
Age : 14
Birthday : 290595
Card : Sample #3


Posted 9/4/09

lulun006 wrote:

Name:lulun
2. Nickname:lulun
3. Username:lulun006
4. Age:12
5. Birthday:july 3

sample 1


SC Moderator
13839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 9/4/09

YamatoMaihime12 wrote:


lulun006 wrote:

Name:lulun
2. Nickname:lulun
3. Username:lulun006
4. Age:12
5. Birthday:july 3

sample 1




tnx
Posted 9/4/09 , edited 9/5/09

YamatoMaihime12 wrote:


theadulay wrote:

sorry to be asking so many questions but can i make a membership card?


Yes, you can no need to ask permission in the forums, all moderators can work anywhere they want. But in the group designs ask me first.



finally, i made one


is this okay?
2732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 9/4/09


Thankies for the Membership Card =D~
Posted 9/4/09

Lulubell-chan wrote:



Thankies for the Membership Card =D~


Your Welcome
Member
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / New york
Offline
Posted 9/5/09
thank u!
Posted 9/6/09
1. Name:Rosalina
2. Nickname:Rosey
3. Username:Midnight_Ros3
4. Age:13
5. Birthday:September 30
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.