Shugo Chara! persona for FireFox!!
Posted 8/30/09 , edited 9/6/09
Ok, for those people who want to have a firefox browser like this:

You juz hav to follow these steps ^.^
FOR FIREFOX ONLY
------

If you dont hav d addon you hav to click HERE first

then...

~Enable custom Personas in your version of Personas:
* Click on the little fox mask icon in the lower left-hand corner of your browser
you can also go to tools > "Personas for Firefox"
* Select "Preferences..."
* Under “Advanced”, select "Show Custom Persona Menu"
* Close the preferences window

~Create your custom Persona:
* Click on the little fox mask icon in the lower left-hand corner of your browser
* Select "Custom Persona", then select "Edit" from its sub-menu
* Specify a header, footer, text color and accent color for a Persona that’s locally stored on your computer
* Your new Persona will be automatically selected, or you can manually choose it from the little fox mask menu
-------

Choose a header and footer you want to use [save the picture first]


----------

These dont hav footers, you hav to use 'em as headers AND footers



for more go to: pixelmari.com

ask me if you hav any questions ^.^
I OWN NOTHING!!!
Member
35617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
Awesome! Thankyou for posting this!

Just a question though, is there a specific file type you used for this? Just so I could make my own?
Also, what size did you make the images?
Posted 8/30/09

Sunny_Loo-Loo wrote:

Awesome! Thankyou for posting this!

Just a question though, is there a specific file type you used for this? Just so I could make my own?
Also, what size did you make the images?


I didnt make 'em my friend did [pixel-chan] so I dunno, but the size is 1680 x 85.
Member
35617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

XXsoltyXX wrote:


Sunny_Loo-Loo wrote:

Awesome! Thankyou for posting this!

Just a question though, is there a specific file type you used for this? Just so I could make my own?
Also, what size did you make the images?


I didnt make 'em my friend did [pixel-chan] so I dunno, but the size is 1680 x 85.


Thankyou very much! I'll work it out I could try and make some myself, if you wanted a hand?
Posted 8/30/09

Sunny_Loo-Loo wrote:


XXsoltyXX wrote:


Sunny_Loo-Loo wrote:

Awesome! Thankyou for posting this!

Just a question though, is there a specific file type you used for this? Just so I could make my own?
Also, what size did you make the images?


I didnt make 'em my friend did [pixel-chan] so I dunno, but the size is 1680 x 85.


Thankyou very much! I'll work it out I could try and make some myself, if you wanted a hand?


ok sure ^.^ if you want, juz pm me the headers and footers u made and I'll add 'em in d ones on my first post ^.^
Posted 9/4/09
sorry I didnt add more x3 I'll be adding if I hav time
Member
3987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On mother earth :)
Offline
Posted 9/5/09
thnx for this! now my persona is amulet spade!!!
Member
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 9/5/09
isnt this from pixelmari.com?
Posted 9/6/09

pokegirl21 wrote:

isnt this from pixelmari.com?


yes, I asked permission from the creator of course ^^
Member
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 9/6/09

XXsoltyXX wrote:


pokegirl21 wrote:

isnt this from pixelmari.com?


yes, I asked permission from the creator of course ^^


oh allright
You must be logged in to post.