First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
(Contests) Most Active Member
Posted 8/30/09

animemix_return wrote:


Utau_Hinamori wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


Utau_Hinamori wrote:

Application Form

Name:
Nickname:
Age:
Birthday:
Usrname linked:
will you be active?

Prizes

Free Matching Avii
Free Banner


Name: katie
Nickname: katie-chan, katie, animemix-chan
Age: 11
Birthday: NOvember
Usrname linked: animemix_reture
will you be active? yes sure ^^


Accepted!!!


thnc btw when it gonna end?


by the end of October
Posted 8/30/09

Utau_Hinamori wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


Utau_Hinamori wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


Utau_Hinamori wrote:

Application Form

Name:
Nickname:
Age:
Birthday:
Usrname linked:
will you be active?

Prizes

Free Matching Avii
Free Banner


Name: katie
Nickname: katie-chan, katie, animemix-chan
Age: 11
Birthday: NOvember
Usrname linked: animemix_reture
will you be active? yes sure ^^


Accepted!!!


thnc btw when it gonna end?


by the end of October


btw do i have to upload pic?
Posted 8/30/09
Name:Janja
Nickname:Kii-chan
Age:11
Birthday:22.Ocktober
Usrname linked:ilovedeidaraandsasori
will you be active?alweys

Prizes

Free Matching Avii
Free Banner
Posted 8/30/09

ilovedeidaraandsasori wrote:

Name:Janja
Nickname:Kii-chan
Age:11
Birthday:22.Ocktober
Usrname linked:ilovedeidaraandsasori
will you be active?alweys

Prizes

Free Matching Avii
Free Banner


Accepted
SC Moderator
13839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
Name:lulun
Nickname:lulun
Age:12
Birthday:july 2
Usrname linked:lulun006
will you be active?yup
Posted 8/30/09

lulun006 wrote:

Name:lulun
Nickname:lulun
Age:12
Birthday:july 2
Usrname linked:lulun006
will you be active?yup


Accepted
Posted 8/31/09
Name:Yi Xuan
Nickname:Ariyoshi-chan(Ari-chan for short)
Age:13
Birthday:april 25th
Usrname linked:rasaku
will you be active?yes!!of couse i will be active any time here!i'm already active now too!>-<
Posted 8/31/09

rasaku wrote:

Name:Yi Xuan
Nickname:Ariyoshi-chan(Ari-chan for short)
Age:13
Birthday:april 25th
Usrname linked:rasaku
will you be active?yes!!of couse i will be active any time here!i'm already active now too!>-<


Accepted
Posted 8/31/09
Name:sammi521
Nickname:wammy
Age:14
Birthday:feb 3
Usrname linked: sammi521
will you be active?yes
Posted 8/31/09

sammi521 wrote:

Name:sammi521
Nickname:wammy
Age:14
Birthday:feb 3
Usrname linked: sammi521
will you be active?yes


Accepted!!!
Member
13105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the forest hel...
Offline
Posted 9/1/09
Name: Setsuko
Nickname: Utau-chan
Age: 13
Birthday: Feb 13
Usrname linked: iluvhellokitty
will you be active?: Yes!!!
Posted 9/1/09

iluvhellokitty wrote:

Name: Setsuko
Nickname: Utau-chan
Age: 13
Birthday: Feb 13
Usrname linked: iluvhellokitty
will you be active?: Yes!!! :D

acecepted

Member
4591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / waiting for new R...
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

Application Form

Name: Katherine
Nickname: Kate
Age: 11
Birthday: Jan 24
Usrname linked:shugochara_amu_chan
will you be active? Yes~
Posted 9/4/09

shugochara_amu_chan wrote:


Application Form

Name: Katherine
Nickname: Kate
Age: 11
Birthday: Jan 24
Usrname linked:shugochara_amu_chan
will you be active? Yes~


Accepted
Posted 10/4/09


The winner is: lulun006

Prizes

Free Matching Avii
Free Fanbar
Free Banner



First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.