First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Aftershock
Moderator
23494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the heart of t...
Offline
Posted 9/26/09 , edited 9/26/09

AlleyCat4eva wrote:



"I hope you cankeep up." She says loudly, her tightened muscles releasing to spring into action.Suddenly, her figure is gone, and all that is left is a slight indentation in the thick growth around them. Her feet are carring her farther and farther, and she can feel the wind on her face, tearing against her body. She follows only one thing, the tugging feeling around her neck on the tattoed collar as shemoves forward.


"How can I keep up while luggin' all of this stuff around? Most of it contains priceless data!" I shouted. She was probably too far ahead for her to hear me. Silently, I trudged on, drag-running the pod as if it were a sled. It was easy to follow her, I still had my hyper-sense of smell. But would she slow down for me to keep up? Probably not, but I kept moving anyway.
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

She knew he had sense , well at leas she deperatley hoped. "break everything, make it all useless, he have coppies." she whispered, hoping somehow he would here, but knowing this was most likely to not be true. She continued onward a the stunning pace, unparalled as the branches snapped at her skin, making cuts that stung, but that always vanished before she stopped.
Moderator
23494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the heart of t...
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

AlleyCat4eva wrote:


She knew he had sense , well at leas she deperatley hoped. "break everything, make it all useless, he have coppies." she whispered, hoping somehow he would here, but knowing this was most likely to not be true. She continued onward a the stunning pace, unparalled as the branches snapped at her skin, making cuts that stung, but that always vanished before she stopped.



The wind seemed to whisper. It said, ""break everything, make it all useless, he have copies." I fit the vials in my pockets, along with the datadisk, it would be my personal copy. I carried the laser in my left hand. I was going to destroy the sword, but found it too alluring. I couldn't bring myself to destroy it! So I held it in my right hand. I smashed the pod with my sword and burnt the remains with the laser. Now that I wasn't burdened down with useless luggage, I was able to keep the pace with Alley. Kick-jumping from tree trunk to tree trunk, there was no way I could be held up now.
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 9/26/09


A heavy pressure began to fill the air and the stench of something unatural wafted through. Ominous, gastly, but Alley continued through, fading into the grey mists, so thick that everyone would get lost if not guided through. The pulling urged through, and her presence lessened under the aura of her master, already leaking through. A slight grimace of pain held true as the mark on her neck began to bleed.
Moderator
23494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the heart of t...
Offline
Posted 9/26/09 , edited 9/26/09

AlleyCat4eva wrote:



A heavy pressure began to fill the air and the stench of something unatural wafted through. Ominous, gastly, but Alley continued through, fading into the grey mists, so thick that everyone would get lost if not guided through. The pulling urged through, and her presence lessened under the aura of her master, already leaking through. A slight grimace of pain held true as the mark on her neck began to bleed.


As I ran endlessly, a mist rolled in. It was almost impossible to see through. After a minute of running tthrough it, the mist suddenly cleared, fevealing a wide canyon, at least 150 meters across! I stopped just in time, sliding just at the edge, a few pebbles tumbling down into the seemingly endless abyss. I felt that Alley was on the other side of the canyon. I had to get across! But how? Where could I get the propulsion to juump across? I looked at the laser in my left hand, and in a heartbeat I backed up and began charging the laser. I took a deep breath, then dashed madly toward the canyon, and leapt at its edge, and fired the laser in a huge burst at the ground, just as my feet left it. I practically flew! But I realized that I wouldn't land on the other side. Instinctivly, almost before I hit the canyon wass, I plunged my sword into the rock to save me from falling to my death. It wsn't badd, the edge was just one meter above me. With a yank and a flip, I was back onto solid ground. I didn't take a break, not even stopping to catch my breath, just running ceaselessly. I HAD to keep up with Alley.
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 9/26/09


Alley had stopped, unable to go anyfurther, the chain around her neck drawn tight, her hands grasping at her neck helplessly as lines of blood etched themselves into her neck. A dark man sat above her, seemingly tugging on air as Alley lay before him, her body on all fours, her dark eyes shaking wildly in thier sockets as she rasped for air.
"Why where you not faster in your approach, little kitten?" The cold voice asks, the snee evident in his face.
Alley's Bulging eyes look upward, and she gasps out,
"N-um-ber Si-x.."

Moderator
23494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the heart of t...
Offline
Posted 9/26/09 , edited 9/26/09

AlleyCat4eva wrote:



Alley had stopped, unable to go anyfurther, the chain around her neck drawn tight, her hands grasping at her neck helplessly as lines of blood etched themselves into her neck. A dark man sat above her, seemingly tugging on air as Alley lay before him, her body on all fours, her dark eyes shaking wildly in thier sockets as she rasped for air.
"Why where you not faster in your approach, little kitten?" The cold voice asks, the snee evident in his face.
Alley's Bulging eyes look upward, and she gasps out,
"N-um-ber Si-x.."



I caught up with Alley, only to find her on the ground, choking! (To the man above Alley) "Weren't you ever taught that toys don't work when you break them?" *runs up and grabs chain and gently pulls it away from Alley's throat to keep her from choking* "She was late because she brought a new recruit, you should be grateful to her instead of strangling her!" (To Alley) "I thought you said you were off duty.)
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 9/26/09


He ignores for a moment, pulling hard in the air as alley claws at her neck, and her form leaps forward through the air and lands on cold stone. Hedrops the invisable chain and turns towards Vorian, a bored expression on his face, his eyes are a pure and innocent blue, and his shaggy hair is a halo of blond. He looks like and angel, but his Smile sugests otherwise as the man stands to examine him. "Ahhh, number six.... you see my toys are different, they break, but always fix themselves. Aren't you a living example?"
Moderator
23494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the heart of t...
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

AlleyCat4eva wrote:



He ignores for a moment, pulling hard in the air as alley claws at her neck, and her form leaps forward through the air and lands on cold stone. Hedrops the invisable chain and turns towards Vorian, a bored expression on his face, his eyes are a pure and innocent blue, and his shaggy hair is a halo of blond. He looks like and angel, but his Smile sugests otherwise as the man stands to examine him. "Ahhh, number six.... you see my toys are different, they break, but always fix themselves. Aren't you a living example?"


"I had her help. She aided me, so I saw fit to return the favor. Share the workload."
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 9/26/09


"Ahh, I so glad one of my pets realizes the gifts I gave her. You won't regret it, right, Six~?" He asks cooly, stepping closer now, smiling darkly as Alley begins to stir in the darkness somewhere. " You'll have to do what I say. but you won't get a nifty Collar like alley, now that the labs been destroted, she can't be researched on why she has to obey me, so I can't duplicate it. Is that still ok~?" He asks in a sing song voice.
Moderator
23494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the heart of t...
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

AlleyCat4eva wrote:



"Ahh, I so glad one of my pets realizes the gifts I gave her. You won't regret it, right, Six~?" He asks cooly, stepping closer now, smiling darkly as Alley begins to stir in the darkness somewhere. " You'll have to do what I say. but you won't get a nifty Collar like alley, now that the labs been destroted, she can't be researched on why she has to obey me, so I can't duplicate it. Is that still ok~?" He asks in a sing song voice.


"Force isn't necessary on me. Just promise to stop hurting her, and you'll have my complete obedience." *hand drops to pocket* "What if I had a datadisk that had every bit of info on the lab's projects prior to its destruction? You could make another one, and let her go."
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

"Ahh, but you're notthat stupid, Six. Because once I had chains on both of you, you'd have to do what I say." The man smiles darky at his propasal, but laughs a manical laugh. "And what makes you think I need the data? I need the equitment, so I can take her apart piece by piece. But Even I know That I have to lay low, for now." He throws his hands in that air as Alley stands, breathing a bit heavier than usual, but calm as she crawls to kneel beside the man, a defeated look in her eyes." So I'll play with this toy as I see fit, but you can still come back to me too."
Moderator
23494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the heart of t...
Offline
Posted 9/26/09 , edited 9/26/09

AlleyCat4eva wrote:


"Ahh, but you're notthat stupid, Six. Because once I had chains on both of you, you'd have to do what I say." The man smiles darky at his propasal, but laughs a manical laugh. "And what makes you think I need the data? I need the equitment, so I can take her apart piece by piece. But Even I know That I have to lay low, for now." He throws his hands in that air as Alley stands, breathing a bit heavier than usual, but calm as she crawls to kneel beside the man, a defeated look in her eyes." So I'll play with this toy as I see fit, but you can still come back to me too."


*sigh* "Then let me take her place! I'm more powerful than she is! I'm a one man army! You want the other experiments? I can capture them and bring them to you within a heartbeat! You want a city destroyed? I won't even leave a pebble! Just point your finger, and I will do whatever you ask faster and better than she can!" *kneels and whispers* "Please, just don't hurt her anymore... it hurts me, too..."
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 9/26/09


"Then I already have what I need to control you." The man whispers, smiling downward. Alley look up with cold, dark eyes, internaly screaming no, screaming for him to run now, to forget.Just forget.
But now he man had seen a key, and yanked upward on the air, and her head shot up to oblige, and the tattoed chain on her neck had shown through. Her dark eyes remain cool, but her heart speeds up as the man bends down, his startling blue eyes cast in vorians direction. "The others are no use if they do not obey, Six. Bu you will, won't you. Because if you don't, it's just me and kitten, all alone in this big, dark cave." He explains, licking the side of Alleys face. She cringes away, but her mouth moves to whisper at Vorian.
"Run..."
Moderator
23494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the heart of t...
Offline
Posted 9/26/09 , edited 9/26/09

AlleyCat4eva wrote:



"Then I already have what I need to control you." The man whispers, smiling downward. Alley look up with cold, dark eyes, internaly screaming no, screaming for him to run now, to forget.Just forget.
But now he man had seen a key, and yanked upward on the air, and her head shot up to oblige, and the tattoed chain on her neck had shown through. Her dark eyes remain cool, but her heart speeds up as the man bends down, his startling blue eyes cast in vorians direction. "The others are no use if they do not obey, Six. Bu you will, won't you. Because if you don't, it's just me and kitten, all alone in this big, dark cave." He explains, licking the side of Alleys face. She cringes away, but her mouth moves to whisper at Vorian.
"Run..."


"No, I won't run! I promise, Alley, that I won't leave you to suffer at this human's hands! I will do everything in my power to set you free, to relieve you of this curse, just as you have lifted mine... even if it costs me my life!" (To the man) *sigh* "What is her... our... next assignment?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.