Remove this ad
First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
Post Reply What Anime are you waiting for to have a 2nd Season?
3951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/18/09
Kuroshitsuji!

woohoo!

can't wait for that.....

but i wonder how they're gonna do it 'cause the ending looked like an ending to me....
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
Itsssssssssssss coming yyyeeaaaahhhhh season 2 http://theakiba.com/2009/03/31/skip-beat-ends-2nd-season-confirmed/
6078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / homestuck
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
SOUL EATERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
DEATH NOOOOOTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
nyaw.. =3
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ατλαντι(Atlantis)
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
To Love-Ru o.o too much to list... Soul Eater... Zombie Loan, Skip beat....yeah alot of them....
240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a very far awa...
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
actualy, there's a lot of animes that i want to have a second season or whatever...but the sad thing is, since i like them so much, a second season would never be enough..so i guess more seasons should be made...with more interesting plots and surprises...

but just to answer this forum, i think these animes should have another seasonS:

vampire knight (i don't like how it was closed in the anime)
ouran high school host club (there's a lot of lovely scenes in the manga that should be portrayed in the anime as well)
gakuen alice (so depressing..the manga is soooo long, but the anime is so short)
la corda d oro (it does not give any proper ending)
fruits basket (the ending does not "end" the story)
yamato nadeshiko (kyouhei and sunako should have more lovey-dovey scenes)
zombie loan (afer watcing it, all i say was, "so???'')
bokura ga ita (i want more yano and nana moments!!!)
neo angelique abyss (i love rayne and angelique to be together)
special a (the anime is just a trailer for me,,,heheh)

as what i have observed, most shoujo animes were not given some proper ending....they were mostly made of some scenes cut from selected manga chapters which were sorted, mixed, and grouped into one anime series..seriously, japanese animators should invest more in producing shoujo animes that were really and truelly based on the flow of the manga itself.....because it just leaves the viewers to want someting more..........and it's really really depressing sometimes......it's kind of unfair, shounen animes were so long and were animated from the beginning till the end...unlike shoujo animes...as what i can see, shoujo mangas that were made into animes were just like advertising the manga itself..not really giving the manga an anime adaptation....
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in front of my la...
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
Skip beat, Ouran High school Host Club, Lovely Complex, Kuroshitsuji, Gakuen Alice, Bokura ga ita && SKIP BEAT AGAIN!
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heavens hopefully ;)
Offline
Posted 9/19/09









any anime without a decent closure
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heavens hopefully ;)
Offline
Posted 9/19/09 , edited 9/19/09

dindinpotz wrote:

Skip beat, Ouran High school Host Club, Lovely Complex, Kuroshitsuji, Gakuen Alice, Bokura ga ita && SKIP BEAT AGAIN! :)


Kuroshitsuji is going to have a second season & a OVA .....& the OVA is coming out on 30 of this month

...just thought you might want like to know
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in front of my la...
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

unicorna wrote:


dindinpotz wrote:

Skip beat, Ouran High school Host Club, Lovely Complex, Kuroshitsuji, Gakuen Alice, Bokura ga ita && SKIP BEAT AGAIN! :)


Kuroshitsuji is going to have a second season & a OVA .....& the OVA is coming out on 30 of this month

...just thought you might want like to know



OMG! Thank you so much for this incredibly good news!
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heavens hopefully ;)
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

dindinpotz wrote:


unicorna wrote:


dindinpotz wrote:

Skip beat, Ouran High school Host Club, Lovely Complex, Kuroshitsuji, Gakuen Alice, Bokura ga ita && SKIP BEAT AGAIN! :)


Kuroshitsuji is going to have a second season & a OVA .....& the OVA is coming out on 30 of this month

...just thought you might want like to know



OMG! Thank you so much for this incredibly good news! :)


glad to help

here is the info like if you would like to know more

OVA : http://myanimelist.net/anime/6793/Kuroshitsuji_OVA

S2:http://myanimelist.net/anime/6707/Kuroshitsuji_2
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in front of my la...
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

unicorna wrote:


dindinpotz wrote:


unicorna wrote:


dindinpotz wrote:

Skip beat, Ouran High school Host Club, Lovely Complex, Kuroshitsuji, Gakuen Alice, Bokura ga ita && SKIP BEAT AGAIN! :)


Kuroshitsuji is going to have a second season & a OVA .....& the OVA is coming out on 30 of this month

...just thought you might want like to know



OMG! Thank you so much for this incredibly good news! :)


glad to help

here is the info like if you would like to know more

OVA : http://myanimelist.net/anime/6793/Kuroshitsuji_OVA

S2:http://myanimelist.net/anime/6707/Kuroshitsuji_2



Thanks again~~! I'm soooo excited to watch it. (:
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/09
Skip Beat!!!!
i LOVE Skip Beat!!~
I would KILL to see it
1140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/09
Hakushaku to Yousei ( Earl and Fairy) I love it~
Heroic Age even tho the ending was good~ i stil want more
even thou saiunkoku monogatari already had a second season i would love for it to have a 3rd
Tales of the Abyss~
Posted 9/26/09
Beck

G.T.O.


614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United Arab Emirates
Offline
Posted 9/26/09
I wanted for every anime to continue.

Anyway, these are my top picks:

1. Ouran
2. HunterXHunter(It already has a lot seasons but the last season was a bit hanging, so I would like to see the continuation of it.)
3.Samurai X (Can't stop watching Samurai X over and over again, new episodes would be really great!)
4. Super Gals
5. Monster

First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.