First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Cute Cards!!!
Chibi boss
10540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Earth. Asia. Phil...
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

preciousclover wrote:



Fill this up:
Username: preciousclover
Name:Clover-chan
Rank (Chibi, Chibi Mod, etc.): Chibi
Catchphrase about chibis: ofcourse
D. O. B.: june 26
Picture (in spoiler):


Here ya go!

By the way, please introduce yourself in the "Introduction" forum! Thanks!
62421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

Twilit_IceMass_Blizetta wrote:


preciousclover wrote:



Fill this up:
Username: preciousclover
Name:Clover-chan
Rank (Chibi, Chibi Mod, etc.): Chibi
Catchphrase about chibis: ofcourse
D. O. B.: june 26
Picture (in spoiler):


Here ya go!

By the way, please introduce yourself in the "Introduction" forum! Thanks!


Thanks ^^
Chibi Mod
6419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ice Cream Wonderland
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
Username: candy_lurver
Name: Aza
Rank (Chibi, Chibi Mod, etc.): Chibi
Catchphrase about chibis: ofcourse
D. O. B: May 16
Picture (in spoiler):

Chibi boss
10540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Earth. Asia. Phil...
Offline
Posted 10/3/09

candy_lurver wrote:

Username: candy_lurver
Name: Aza
Rank (Chibi, Chibi Mod, etc.): Chibi
Catchphrase about chibis: ofcourse
D. O. B: May 16
Picture (in spoiler):



Here ya go!
Chibi
4162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my own world!
Offline
Posted 10/12/09
Username: EtnA_18
Name: Rosella
Rank: Chibi
Catchphrase about chibis: ~ Kawaii! ~
DOB: Aug. 9
Pic.:


Tnx a lot!
Chibi
28688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/15/09
Fill this up:
Username: lester2020
Name: Lester
Rank (Chibi, Chibi Mod, etc.): Chibi
Catchphrase about chibis: Chibis all-the-way
D. O. B.: December 06
Picture (in spoiler):

Chibi boss
10540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Earth. Asia. Phil...
Offline
Posted 10/15/09

EtnA_18 wrote:

Username: EtnA_18
Name: Rosella
Rank: Chibi
Catchphrase about chibis: ~ Kawaii! ~
DOB: Aug. 9
Pic.:


Tnx a lot!


Here ya go!
Chibi
4162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my own world!
Offline
Posted 10/16/09

Twilit_IceMass_Blizetta wrote:


EtnA_18 wrote:

Username: EtnA_18
Name: Rosella
Rank: Chibi
Catchphrase about chibis: ~ Kawaii! ~
DOB: Aug. 9
Pic.:


Tnx a lot!


Here ya go!


tnx so much!!
Chibi
92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the land where...
Offline
Posted 12/5/09
Username:LoveAnime
Name:Sarah
Rank (Chibi, Chibi Mod, etc.):Chibi
Catchphrase about chibis: There so KAWAII
D. O. B.:July 12
Picture (in spoiler): you chose
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.