First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Doina-Cezara's avii shop
Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 8/31/09 , edited 1/5/11


Doina-Cezara's Avatar Shop


Welcome to Ice Cream's Avatar Shop! The avii from this shop is made by the Ice Cream's Creator: Doina-Cezara! Usually the avii from this shop is anime graphics more! The Creator try her best to make nice and cool avii for you! The Avatars will change from time to time, that's cuz the creator and other mods are really busy with sch, making avii, other things (we have our life too >o<)! So be patient! Just enjoy the shop and request for the avatar or avatars that you more like to have!

We offer:
□ MAX 5 Avatars for each "output"
□ different Avatars
□ sometimes "Match Aviis"
□ only Long and Thin Avii
(but if someone needs another size of
avii just tell us! ex. banners, icons...)


Rules:
□ request is FREE
(you can buy all the avii if you want)
□ put ur request in form
□ pay for one request
(not for each avatar)
□ be patient
□ have fun


Form:
□ What avatar u want? (ex. no.1,2,3,4,5)
□ Text: (what needs to write on it?)
□ Paid? (ex. invite buddies, add pics)
□ Sample: (put the sample Avatar if u want)


The List of Avatars [Flower Theme]

1. Avatar #1(New - [added] )


2. Avatar #2 (New - [added] )


3. Avatar #3 (New - [added] )


4. Avatar #4 (New - [added] )


5. Avatar #5 (New - [added] )


6. Avatar #6 *Special (New - [added] )


Forum Post added by the Ice Cream's Creator: Doina-Cezara




[co]Ice Cream
All Rgt. Rsvd. 2011
81142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/9/09 , edited 10/10/09
Username:xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
What number of avii you want:#3
What you want to written on it:kamaki
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)


Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 9/10/09 , edited 9/10/09

xXkamakiXkamiyaXx wrote:

Username:xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
What number of avii you want:#3
What you want to written on it:kamaki
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)

here u go ! !

81142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

Doina-Cezara wrote:


xXkamakiXkamiyaXx wrote:

Username:xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
What number of avii you want:#3
What you want to written on it:kamaki
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)

here u go ! !



haha aww thanks! its kawaii XP
Shooper xD
41311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 미국,하지만 난 한국을 기원합니다.
Offline
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 10/10/09
Username:kandydevil18
what number avii you want:#7
what you want writen on it: kandydevil18
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)




Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 9/15/09 , edited 9/17/09

kandydevil18 wrote:

Username:kandydevil18
what number avii you want:#7
what you want writen on it: kandydevil18
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)




Here ^ XD u GO >>
Shooper xD
3839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ...somewhere?
Offline
Posted 9/16/09 , edited 10/10/09
Username: BlackChance
What number of avii you want: #8 and #7 (am i allowed to do 2 at a time?)
What you want to written on it: BlackChance
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)



Forum Mod
8201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/16/09 , edited 10/10/09
Username: Animelover64
What number of avii you want: avii 5 pleasee
What you want to written on it:Shellyyy
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)

thanks!

Posted 9/16/09 , edited 10/10/09
Username: Animeprinecss
What number of avii you want: 8
What you want to written on it:animeprinecss
Simple pic:


Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 9/17/09

BlackChance wrote:

Username: BlackChance
What number of avii you want: #8 and #7 (am i allowed to do 2 at a time?)
What you want to written on it: BlackChance
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)



Here u go xD !! !heey! thanks 4 shopping ^^

Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 9/17/09

Animelover64 wrote:

Username: Animelover64
What number of avii you want: avii 5 pleasee
What you want to written on it:Shellyyy
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)

thanks!


Lols ..>< Here ur avii !! ..chu thankies 4 shopping ^ ^ !!


Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 9/17/09

animeprinecss wrote:

Username: Animeprinecss
What number of avii you want: 8
What you want to written on it:animeprinecss
Simple pic:


Yea lol .. here u go xD ! !..thanks chu for shopping ^^ !!


Forum Mod
8201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/17/09

Doina-Cezara wrote:


Animelover64 wrote:

Username: Animelover64
What number of avii you want: avii 5 pleasee
What you want to written on it:Shellyyy
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)

thanks!


Lols ..>< Here ur avii !! ..chu thankies 4 shopping ^ ^ !!




thank youuuu! its pretty.!
Shooper xD
3839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ...somewhere?
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

Doina-Cezara wrote:


BlackChance wrote:

Username: BlackChance
What number of avii you want: #8 and #7 (am i allowed to do 2 at a time?)
What you want to written on it: BlackChance
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)



Here u go xD !! !heey! thanks 4 shopping ^^



yaayyyy~ thanx! I love em!

Shooper xD
5124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / On the Piggyback...
Offline
Posted 9/19/09 , edited 10/10/09
FORM:
Username: NaashiKagisawa
What number of avii you want: #2
What you want to written on it: rawr!
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)
__________________________________________________________________________________________


tnx!



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.