First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Doina-Cezara's avii shop
Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

NaashiKagisawa wrote:

FORM:
Username: NaashiKagisawa
What number of avii you want: #2
What you want to written on it: rawr!
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)
__________________________________________________________________________________________


tnx!



Here ..xD ur avii ! ! ^^ tnx 4 shopping >_0
Shooper xD
26507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/20/09 , edited 10/10/09
FORM:
Username: 1sweet
What number of avii you want: 3 and 5
What you want to written on it: 1sweet
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)


Do we have to pay? xD

Shooper xD
9771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 9/20/09 , edited 10/10/09
Username: lizagirl308237
What number of avii you want: 3 and 8
What you want to written on it: lizagirl308237, Kiki-chan, Dream as if you live forever, live as if you die today.
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)


Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 9/21/09

1sweet wrote:

FORM:
Username: 1sweet
What number of avii you want: 3 and 5
What you want to written on it: 1sweet
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)


Do we have to pay? xD


Here you go ^^ thanks 4 shopping !! ..no!! no need xD but if u want,u can upload pics in Payment album >_0
Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 9/21/09

lizagirl308237 wrote:

Username: lizagirl308237
What number of avii you want: 3 and 8
What you want to written on it: lizagirl308237, Kiki-chan, Dream as if you live forever, live as if you die today.
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)


Here u go ^^ thanks 4 shopping chu !!hey! ~_~ ..sorry but i can not write so much to avii #3 ..so sorry !!
Shooper xD
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/22/09 , edited 10/10/09
Username: gerriane22
What number of avii you want: avii no. 3
What you want to written on it: gerriane22
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)




Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

gerriane22 wrote:

Username: gerriane22
What number of avii you want: avii no. 3
What you want to written on it: gerriane22
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)





Here u go ^^ thx 4 shopping xD
Shooper xD
10855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At the end of the...
Offline
Posted 9/23/09 , edited 10/10/09
Username: sweetgirl97
What number of avii you want: #8
What you want to written on it: Jenny-chan
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler):


Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 9/24/09

sweetgirl97 wrote:

Username: sweetgirl97
What number of avii you want: #8
What you want to written on it: Jenny-chan
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler):


Here u go ^^ thanks 4 shopping!! xD
Shooper xD
20579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/27/09 , edited 10/10/09

Username:sheila_123
What number of avii you want:number 8
What you want to written on it: sheila mae, shezky_chan
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)







Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 9/28/09

sheila_123 wrote:


Username:sheila_123
What number of avii you want:number 8
What you want to written on it: sheila mae, shezky_chan
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)







Here un go xD thanx 4 shopping ^^ come again! !

Shooper xD
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 10/10/09
Username: Mermaid-Rina
What number of avii you want: 2
What you want to written on it: Mizuki
Sample pic:



Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

Mermaid-Rina wrote:

Username: Mermaid-Rina
What number of avii you want: 2
What you want to written on it: Mizuki
Sample pic:



Here u go ^^ thx 4 shopping !! come again xD

Shooper xD
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/30/09

Doina-Cezara wrote:


Mermaid-Rina wrote:

Username: Mermaid-Rina
What number of avii you want: 2
What you want to written on it: Mizuki
Sample pic:



Here u go ^^ thx 4 shopping !! come again xD



Thank yew . =]

Shooper xD
1607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Balti,Moldova,Europe
Offline
Posted 10/16/09 , edited 10/16/09
Username: Maa-chan
What number of avii you want:Avii # 17, Avii # 14
What you want to written on it:on Avii #17 Maa-chan and on Avii#14 Avii Maker Ice Cream
Simple pic:


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.