First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Doina-Cezara's avii shop
Shooper xD
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/16/09


thanks for the avii! its so nice! I'm using it now!
sorry, I'm not able to thank u early...just busy about school...
well, thanks for this!
Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 10/16/09

Sakura_Chery wrote:

Username: Maa-chan
What number of avii you want:Avii # 17, Avii # 14
What you want to written on it:on Avii #17 Maa-chan and on Avii#14 Avii Maker Ice Cream
Simple pic:



Here u go ^^ thanks 4 shopping!
Shooper xD
43847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/4/09 , edited 11/6/09


Username: Animeluvahz
What number of avii you want: #1
What you want to written on it: Animeluvahz, Michy-Chan
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)

Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 11/6/09


Here ya go!! ^^ thanks 4 shopping heh .)


Shooper xD
9588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Pakistan
Offline
Posted 11/13/09 , edited 11/13/09
Username: rameen
What number of avii you want: #7
What you want to written on it: nothing just my user name
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)

Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 11/13/09

rameen wrote:


Username: rameen
What number of avii you want: #7
What you want to written on it: nothing just my user name
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)



yesh ^ ^here ya go .)

Shooper xD
9588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Pakistan
Offline
Posted 11/14/09
arigato
Shooper xD
1989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~Anime & Manga Wo...
Offline
Posted 11/16/09 , edited 11/21/09
Username: animedeera95
What number of avii you want: #1
What you want to written on it: Music is my life , animedeera95
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)

Shooper xD
26507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/16/09 , edited 11/21/09
Username: 1sweet
What number of avii you want: Avi #1 and #3
What you want to written on it: 1sweet Vallie-Chan
Simple pic:


Thxx so much :]

Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

animedeera95 wrote:

Username: animedeera95
What number of avii you want: #1
What you want to written on it: Music is my life , animedeera95
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)


here ya go! sorry 4 too late


Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

1sweet wrote:

Username: 1sweet
What number of avii you want: Avi #1 and #3
What you want to written on it: 1sweet Vallie-Chan
Simple pic:


Thxx so much :]


here ya go! > < sorry 4 too late
Shooper xD
1989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~Anime & Manga Wo...
Offline
Posted 11/21/09 , edited 11/22/09
Username: animedeera95
What number of avii you want: #4
What you want to written on it: animedeera95
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)

Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 11/22/09

animedeera95 wrote:

Username: animedeera95
What number of avii you want: #4
What you want to written on it: animedeera95
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)



here u go xD


Shooper xD
1989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~Anime & Manga Wo...
Offline
Posted 11/22/09

Doina-Cezara wrote:


animedeera95 wrote:

Username: animedeera95
What number of avii you want: #4
What you want to written on it: animedeera95
Simple pic: (please put in spoiler)



here u go xD




can i request again??
i really like your avatar..
Shooper xD
26507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/22/09

Doina-Cezara wrote:


1sweet wrote:

Username: 1sweet
What number of avii you want: Avi #1 and #3
What you want to written on it: 1sweet Vallie-Chan
Simple pic:


Thxx so much :]


here ya go! > < sorry 4 too late


Thankss <333 I luv ur avis :]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.