First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Questions and Answers
Posted 8/31/09 , edited 8/31/09
Here you can ask questions about maplestory and other ppl answer them!
4723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/31/09
Ermmm, how do I add friends on Marple Story? Since I just started it
Posted 8/31/09

Mayu2 wrote:

Ermmm, how do I add friends on Marple Story? Since I just started it


Press the R button, and at the bottom of the popup, there is a button that says "Add." Click it, and type in the name of the person you want to buddy, and when you get their response it will say his/her name in the online column. But watch for I's and L's which look the same.

thats how you add buddies!
4723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

konatsu-chan wrote:


Mayu2 wrote:

Ermmm, how do I add friends on Marple Story? Since I just started it


Press the R button, and at the bottom of the popup, there is a button that says "Add." Click it, and type in the name of the person you want to buddy, and when you get their response it will say his/her name in the online column. But watch for I's and L's which look the same.

thats how you add buddies!


But I can't memories the username when their moving a lot......How I add like that?
Posted 8/31/09

Mayu2 wrote:


konatsu-chan wrote:


Mayu2 wrote:

Ermmm, how do I add friends on Marple Story? Since I just started it


Press the R button, and at the bottom of the popup, there is a button that says "Add." Click it, and type in the name of the person you want to buddy, and when you get their response it will say his/her name in the online column. But watch for I's and L's which look the same.

thats how you add buddies!


But I can't memories the username when their moving a lot......How I add like that?


Oh you have to add them when their still, if they aren't then stalk them until they stop moving loool xD
If that doesn't work, do you know how to chat?
4723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/31/09
lol, i did stalk the girl for a minute then I stop when she stopped and she ran off so I lost track of her. and yes, I sorta know how to use the chat^^ and what's your username? I will add it if you want.
Posted 8/31/09

Mayu2 wrote:

lol, i did stalk the girl for a minute then I stop when she stopped and she ran off so I lost track of her. and yes, I sorta know how to use the chat^^ and what's your username? I will add it if you want.


LOL, well sorry but i don't want to add friends until im level 20 >,< but im level 19 now so when im level 20 ill tell you when to add me!

4723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/31/09
okai dokai^^
Moderator
8629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / @ crunchyroll dot...
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

Mayu2 wrote:

okai dokai^^


ehh you can just right click the person and youll see " Add Buddy " and you click that and you will send them a request and if they accept, then you clikc r and youll see the buddy
4723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

xiiSweets wrote:


Mayu2 wrote:

okai dokai^^


ehh you can just right click the person and youll see " Add Buddy " and you click that and you will send them a request and if they accept, then you clikc r and youll see the buddy


lol, I did that for Two freaking hours. and nothing happen, it won't show up when I click the person...
Moderator
8629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / @ crunchyroll dot...
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

Mayu2 wrote:


xiiSweets wrote:


Mayu2 wrote:

okai dokai^^


ehh you can just right click the person and youll see " Add Buddy " and you click that and you will send them a request and if they accept, then you clikc r and youll see the buddy


lol, I did that for Two freaking hours. and nothing happen, it won't show up when I click the person...


LOL maybe they didnt accept
4723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

xiiSweets wrote:


Mayu2 wrote:


xiiSweets wrote:


Mayu2 wrote:

okai dokai^^


ehh you can just right click the person and youll see " Add Buddy " and you click that and you will send them a request and if they accept, then you clikc r and youll see the buddy


lol, I did that for Two freaking hours. and nothing happen, it won't show up when I click the person...


LOL maybe they didnt accept


Lol, no, I meant when I was clicking on the person, it won't show the box saying add a friend and all that.....
Moderator
8629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / @ crunchyroll dot...
Offline
Posted 8/31/09
you have to RIGHT click them
Posted 9/1/09
Can magicians wear nightwalker clothes?
Moderator
8629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / @ crunchyroll dot...
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

havenbeezzy wrote:

Can magicians wear nightwalker clothes?


Nope they are different jobs
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.