Identify this anime please
503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Alone in a cave
Offline
Posted 8/31/09
It was around few years ago i remember watching these 2 romance anime, but i forgot its name and want to watch them again

#1
on the last episode the girl left her lover on a plane to cure her illness dats been taking over her life. i think she left him a painting as a token

#2
i only remmeber bits and pieces of it. A pair of sibling from a higher class family background were accused of having a forbidden relationship (only the side plot tho, they are not the main characters, just the main characters friends)

37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 8/31/09 , edited 8/31/09
Posted 8/31/09
mew..u should ask buddies..not make a forum on it..
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

XxDevil-Ryou-ChanxX wrote:

mew..u should ask buddies..not make a forum on it..


It's actually called a thread. Just sayin'.
Posted 8/31/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


XxDevil-Ryou-ChanxX wrote:

mew..u should ask buddies..not make a forum on it..


It's actually called a thread. Just sayin'.


lol, thnx, i'm a little slow at least i know now..hehe..mew..
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

XxDevil-Ryou-ChanxX wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


XxDevil-Ryou-ChanxX wrote:

mew..u should ask buddies..not make a forum on it..


It's actually called a thread. Just sayin'.


lol, thnx, i'm a little slow at least i know now..hehe..mew..


Do you have a illness?
Posted 8/31/09

hikobuf wrote:


XxDevil-Ryou-ChanxX wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


XxDevil-Ryou-ChanxX wrote:

mew..u should ask buddies..not make a forum on it..


It's actually called a thread. Just sayin'.


lol, thnx, i'm a little slow at least i know now..hehe..mew..


Do you have a illness?


what?? no!~ it's a saying, a figure of speach, i ain't retarted >.>
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/31/09
Erm...



...yeah

Locked.
You must be logged in to post.