First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You + Anime = Anime???
Posted 9/26/09

jaeljael wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

i want to be a manga artist.....here in RP....T.T...
is there any hope for me?


i like it. wow.
i draw too but im shy to post it here. lol :]]

no thanks, i prefer to watch anime than to work on it. :]]]




aw thank you
3361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / cuddled to Lelouc...
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

misspsycho wrote:


jaeljael wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

i want to be a manga artist.....here in RP....T.T...
is there any hope for me?


i like it. wow.
i draw too but im shy to post it here. lol :]]

no thanks, i prefer to watch anime than to work on it. :]]]




aw thank you :)


^^

so you have a dA accnt too, eh? ^^

Posted 9/26/09

jaeljael wrote:


misspsycho wrote:


jaeljael wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

i want to be a manga artist.....here in RP....T.T...
is there any hope for me?


i like it. wow.
i draw too but im shy to post it here. lol :]]

no thanks, i prefer to watch anime than to work on it. :]]]




aw thank you :)


^^

so you have a dA accnt too, eh? ^^



ah yes, but i'm just recently being active..i dont even know how to add friends! do you have an account?
3361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / cuddled to Lelouc...
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

misspsycho wrote:


jaeljael wrote:


misspsycho wrote:


jaeljael wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

i want to be a manga artist.....here in RP....T.T...
is there any hope for me?


i like it. wow.
i draw too but im shy to post it here. lol :]]

no thanks, i prefer to watch anime than to work on it. :]]]




aw thank you :)


^^

so you have a dA accnt too, eh? ^^



ah yes, but i'm just recently being active..i dont even know how to add friends! do you have an account?


yes, i have.. im not really that active there..
friends> add
thats it. i have a friend there who is also my CR buddy..^^ you ca n add me if you want to..
Posted 9/26/09
If ever thought about working in anime when you grow up. I'm already all grow up..

31372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
Me+Anime= Crazyness!
Posted 10/2/09
Me + Anime = Red eyes!!
Posted 10/3/09
The Way Of The Economic is Right Now. I Just Wish I Had a Job Any Job.Lol!!
Posted 10/3/09
perhaps a japanese voice actress :O
3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 10/5/09
me + anime = world of ideals that must not be talked about in reality...
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 10/5/09
i really want to see how they make hentais ....think about it ...must be the funniest sh*t ever
1585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canby, Or USA
Offline
Posted 10/6/09
I'm going to be creating Video Games, I'm going for school now for it.
37909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / under the same sky
Offline
Posted 10/6/09
that never occurred to me... about working for the anime industry i mean....
4337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Crunchy roll
Offline
Posted 10/11/09
me+anime=wierd anime girl
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Matsudo-shi, Chib...
Offline
Posted 10/11/09
if i had the skill i'd like to work in anime - but i have other passions in life so no thanks
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.