First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
NEW! Request Avatars/Aviis
Muffins <3
32800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in his arms ≧ω≦
Offline
Posted 8/31/09
Request your aviis here! Please upload 1 photo to the right payment album and invite your friends! ^^ And please be patient! School is starting soon for us, and we might take ur request late! we're very sorry... If you were skipped, please quote your old post again and tell us!

Request Form:
username:
Text:
mod requesting:
payment:
picture:
Crunchyroll Member
9667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Batcave
Offline
Posted 9/1/09 , edited 9/1/09
username:Lovieo
Text:Lovieo,Lee-chan,Hatsune Miku
Extras:Brushes,Cute Stuff. XD
mod requesting:Anyone.^^
payment:?I Paid.^^http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4301430111
picture:



done- OceanLight
Muffins <3
10414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Mewmew's Ass.
Offline
Posted 9/1/09 , edited 9/1/09
username: x3nomnom
Text: x3nomnom
mod requesting: o c e a n l i g h t < 3
payment: yush yush
picture:


done- OceanLight
Muffins <3
32800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in his arms ≧ω≦
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

lovieo wrote:

username:Lovieo
Text:Lovieo,Lee-chan,Hatsune Miku
Extras:Brushes,Cute Stuff. XD
mod requesting:Anyone.^^
payment:?I Paid.^^http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4301430111
picture:



here you go! hope you like it ^^


Crunchyroll Member
9667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Batcave
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

OceanLight wrote:


lovieo wrote:

username:Lovieo
Text:Lovieo,Lee-chan,Hatsune Miku
Extras:Brushes,Cute Stuff. XD
mod requesting:Anyone.^^
payment:?I Paid.^^http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4301430111
picture:



here you go! hope you like it ^^




Thankies!^^
Muffins <3
32800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in his arms ≧ω≦
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

x3NomNom wrote:

username: x3nomnom
Text: x3nomnom
mod requesting: o c e a n l i g h t < 3
payment: yush yush
picture:


here you go, ana~ >;3 hope u like it! ><
Muffins <3
32800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in his arms ≧ω≦
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

lovieo wrote:


OceanLight wrote:


lovieo wrote:

username:Lovieo
Text:Lovieo,Lee-chan,Hatsune Miku
Extras:Brushes,Cute Stuff. XD
mod requesting:Anyone.^^
payment:?I Paid.^^http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4301430111
picture:



here you go! hope you like it ^^




Thankies!^^


ur welcome ;D
Muffins <3
10414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Mewmew's Ass.
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

OceanLight wrote:


x3NomNom wrote:

username: x3nomnom
Text: x3nomnom
mod requesting: o c e a n l i g h t < 3
payment: yush yush
picture:


here you go, ana~ >;3 hope u like it! ><


aah~ ish pretty :3
-uses- thankyuu<3
Crunchyroll Member
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Chocoland
Offline
Posted 9/2/09 , edited 9/2/09
username: iAeropostale
Text: iAeropostale, Scribbles/Snuffles
mod requesting: oceanlight :D
payment: yup
picture:


done- OceanLight
Crunchyroll Member
71330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Magical & Anime W...
Offline
Posted 9/2/09 , edited 9/3/09


username: Dreamy_Girl95
Text:
Dreamy_Girl95
Kirari
www.crunchyroll.com/user/Dreamy_Girl95

mod requesting: anyone
payment: yes!
picture:


done-OceanLight

Muffins <3
32800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in his arms ≧ω≦
Offline
Posted 9/2/09

iAeropostale wrote:

username: iAeropostale
Text: iAeropostale, Scribbles/Snuffles
mod requesting: oceanlight :D
payment: yup
picture:


here here,
Muffins <3
32800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in his arms ≧ω≦
Offline
Posted 9/2/09

Dreamy_Girl95 wrote:



username: Dreamy_Girl95
Text:
Dreamy_Girl95
Kirari
www.crunchyroll.com/user/Dreamy_Girl95

mod requesting: anyone
payment: yes!
picture:


hope you like it, kirari-chan! ^^ [sorry the quality is so bad ! D: dunno what happened to it ><]


Crunchyroll Member
71330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Magical & Anime W...
Offline
Posted 9/2/09

OceanLight wrote:


Dreamy_Girl95 wrote:



username: Dreamy_Girl95
Text:
Dreamy_Girl95
Kirari
www.crunchyroll.com/user/Dreamy_Girl95

mod requesting: anyone
payment: yes!
picture:


hope you like it, kirari-chan! ^^ [sorry the quality is so bad ! D: dunno what happened to it ><]




thanks it nice !

17967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Varia Castle
Offline
Posted 9/5/09 , edited 9/7/09
username: Cheery-o
Text: Cheery-o, Belphegor
mod requesting: any~
payment: yup
picture:


done- OceanLight
Crunchyroll Member
1762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 大阪、札幌、東京(≧ロ≦)
Offline
Posted 9/7/09 , edited 9/7/09
Username:xXSayaShixxX
Text:Hatsune Miku 01 -Megurine Luka 03
mod request:any
payment:yes
picture:


taken ; x3nomnom
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.