First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
NEW! Request Avatars/Aviis
Muffins <3
32800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in his arms ≧ω≦
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

xXSayaShixXx wrote:

Username:xXSayaShixxX
Text:Hatsune Miku 01 -Megurine Luka 03
mod request:any
payment:yes
picture:





please upload one pic to the avii payment album
Muffins <3
32800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in his arms ≧ω≦
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

Cheery-o wrote:

username: Cheery-o
Text: Cheery-o, Belphegor
mod requesting: any~
payment: yup
picture:


im done with your avii, but please upload one pic to the avii payment album
Posted 9/7/09 , edited 9/7/09
username: C3LY
Text:C3LY
mod requesting: any =3
payment: yup
picture:



done- OceanLight
17967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Varia Castle
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

OceanLight wrote:


Cheery-o wrote:

username: Cheery-o
Text: Cheery-o, Belphegor
mod requesting: any~
payment: yup
picture:


im done with your avii, but please upload one pic to the avii payment album

oh oki
Crunchyroll Member
1762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 大阪、札幌、東京(≧ロ≦)
Offline
Posted 9/7/09
ok, i did ^^
Muffins <3
32800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in his arms ≧ω≦
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

Cheery-o wrote:


OceanLight wrote:


Cheery-o wrote:

username: Cheery-o
Text: Cheery-o, Belphegor
mod requesting: any~
payment: yup
picture:


im done with your avii, but please upload one pic to the avii payment album

oh oki


thanks! so here you go, !


Muffins <3
32800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in his arms ≧ω≦
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

C3LY wrote:

username: C3LY
Text:C3LY
mod requesting: any =3
payment: yup
picture:




here you goo, yumi :] i hope u like it ><



Posted 9/7/09
OMG!! I luv it Thank chu!!!!!! *hugs u very very very tight*
Muffins <3
32800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in his arms ≧ω≦
Offline
Posted 9/7/09
glad you like it so much yumi !!
Muffins <3
10414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Mewmew's Ass.
Offline
Posted 9/8/09

xXSayaShixXx wrote:

Username:xXSayaShixxX
Text:Hatsune Miku 01 -Megurine Luka 03
mod request:any
payment:yes
picture:


taken ; x3nomnom


srry but , can i have another picture? >.<
Crunchyroll Member
1762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 大阪、札幌、東京(≧ロ≦)
Offline
Posted 9/9/09
why?

Muffins <3
10414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Mewmew's Ass.
Offline
Posted 9/10/09


because, when i did it, it came out ugly >.>;
Crunchyroll Member
1762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 大阪、札幌、東京(≧ロ≦)
Offline
Posted 9/12/09 , edited 9/14/09
ok ..

Username:xXSayaShixxX
Text:Rainy Days
mod request:any
payment:yes
picture:



done - x3nomnom
Muffins <3
10414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Mewmew's Ass.
Offline
Posted 9/14/09



Sorry if you dont like >-<;
Crunchyroll Member
1762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 大阪、札幌、東京(≧ロ≦)
Offline
Posted 9/14/09
Thx i like it ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.