First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ☆☆☆Banner Request☆☆☆
President
35186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✿*゚‘゚・✿✖Australia...
Offline
Posted 1/13/10

AnimesAreAwesome wrote:


Stephanietan24 wrote:



Here's your banner!!!Hope you like it!!!!



Aw thanks!!! Its Beast!!!!



Your welcome!!!
Thank you for requesting at CCGA!!! Hope you come back again!!
President
35186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✿*゚‘゚・✿✖Australia...
Offline
Posted 1/13/10

anglewing15 wrote:

Username:Anglewing15
Mod:anyone
Text: Jpop, Kpop and Jrock Lover
Extras:brushed, star, cute things
Pic [Spoiler plx]:

Have you pay yet:yes

Done by Stephanietan24


Here's your banner!!!Hope you like it!!!


Graphics Student
8613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/10 , edited 1/24/10
Username: Angelique_Fan
Mod: anyone
Text: About US, Mod's, Support Us, we Provide and Goals
Extras: anything cute, and mayches
Pic [Spoiler plx]:

Have you pay yet: yes

Done by Stephanietan24
President
35186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✿*゚‘゚・✿✖Australia...
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

Angelique_Fan wrote:

Username: Angelique_Fan
Mod: anyone
Text: About US, Mod's, Support Us, we Provide and Goals
Extras: anything cute, and mayches
Pic [Spoiler plx]:

Have you pay yet: yes

Done by Stephanietan24


Here's your banner!!!Hope you like it!!!!!




Graphics Student
8613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

hey thanxx alot i love it !!
President
35186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ✿*゚‘゚・✿✖Australia...
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

Angelique_Fan wrote:


hey thanxx alot i love it !!


Glad to hear that you like it!!!!
Please come back and request at CCGA again!!
Graphics Student
6293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ------->BeSiDe YoU
Offline
Posted 2/13/10 , edited 2/27/10


done
Posted 2/27/10


Here u go :O


Graphics Student
9804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / wHy 0_o!! you don...
Offline
Posted 2/27/10
Username:pretty_anime18
Mod:Stephanietan24
Text: thank you and come again
Extras:anything nice^^
Pic [Spoiler plx]:

Have you pay yet:yup^^
Graphics Student
37656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

pretty_anime18 wrote:

Username:pretty_anime18
Mod:Stephanietan24
Text: thank you and come again
Extras:anything nice^^
Pic [Spoiler plx]:

Have you pay yet:yup^^


Can I do your request? =33
Graphics Student
9804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / wHy 0_o!! you don...
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

KookieKrazy wrote:


pretty_anime18 wrote:

Username:pretty_anime18
Mod:Stephanietan24
Text: thank you and come again
Extras:anything nice^^
Pic [Spoiler plx]:

Have you pay yet:yup^^


Can I do your request? =33


yup^^ sure
Graphics Student
37656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

pretty_anime18 wrote:

Username:pretty_anime18
Mod:Stephanietan24
Text: thank you and come again
Extras:anything nice^^
Pic [Spoiler plx]:

Have you pay yet:yup^^

Graphics Student
2085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / asian
Offline
Posted 3/26/10 , edited 3/30/10
Username: rin_ayako
Mod: anyone
Text: my membership card
Extras: stars, ect.
Pic [Spoiler plx]:

pay : yup
Graphics Student
37656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/10

rin_ayako wrote:

Username: rin_ayako
Mod: anyone
Text: my membership card
Extras: stars, ect.
Pic [Spoiler plx]:

pay : yup


Here you go~
Graphics Student
2085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / asian
Offline
Posted 3/31/10

KookieKrazy wrote:


rin_ayako wrote:

Username: rin_ayako
Mod: anyone
Text: my membership card
Extras: stars, ect.
Pic [Spoiler plx]:

pay : yup


Here you go~


thanks >.< i like it!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.