First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Wearing make-up in school?
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

Fervency wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


Fervency wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


Fervency wrote:

DOn't wear make up if you're ugly please. Only put it on if you're already naturally good looking, and just putting it on to look better than you already are. It only leaves people wondering.


You're a douche.


Did my statement hit a nerve? Because I'm being honest.


No, you didn't, bb. Honesty or not, you still made an ass out of yourself. Just sayin'.


If it didn't, I can't see any other reason you'd be hostile to me. So I must've. I don't like people who wear masks, i.e. completely fooling others with make up.


I was just telling you you made yourself sound douchey. Anyone could've read that and think you sounded like a shallow person. Uh huh. You stay classy. (;
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/09
If your a girl and your an IB student, you pretty much have to...

I mean , most of the time... I am deprived of sleep... So use some concealer to hide dark circles under my eyes...
lipgloss... ( Idon<t know why ... )

Mascara ( not always )

black eyeliner ....
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

Fervency wrote:

DOn't wear make up if you're ugly please. Only put it on if you're already naturally good looking, and just putting it on to look better than you already are. It only leaves people wondering.


lmao. Whatever happened to the beauty within?
Posted 9/1/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

I was just telling you you made yourself sound douchey. Anyone could've read that and think you sounded like a shallow person. Uh huh. You stay classy. (;


Anyone can say what you said.

You made yourself sound douchey. You sound like a complete retard. You make yourself sound mentally challenged, and clearly you need professional aid. Go back to the psych ward you escaped from, you shouldn't even be on the computer!

See? It's easy. In other words, if you state that my insults aren't true or are worthless, I can say the same for yours. Therefore, you are a hypocritical dumbass.

Yeah! Logic wins against conjectures. Within reasoning, you're a hypocritical dumbass. Gtfo. It's my opinion that ugly people shouldn't wear makeup to fool other people with their fake looks.
Posted 9/1/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Fervency wrote:

DOn't wear make up if you're ugly please. Only put it on if you're already naturally good looking, and just putting it on to look better than you already are. It only leaves people wondering.


lmao. Whatever happened to the beauty within?


There's no makeup for inside beauty. : )

p.s. You're allowed to wear makeup Heather. xD
3312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In hell...come jo...
Offline
Posted 9/1/09
does chapstick count? *hates makeup*
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

Fervency wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

I was just telling you you made yourself sound douchey. Anyone could've read that and think you sounded like a shallow person. Uh huh. You stay classy. (;


Anyone can say what you said.

You made yourself sound douchey. You sound like a complete retard. You make yourself sound mentally challenged, and clearly you need professional aid. Go back to the psych ward you escaped from, you shouldn't even be on the computer!

See? It's easy. In other words, if you state that my insults aren't true or are worthless, I can say the same for yours. Therefore, you are a hypocritical dumbass.

Yeah! Logic wins against conjectures. Within reasoning, you're a hypocritical dumbass. Gtfo. It's my opinion that ugly people shouldn't wear makeup to fool other people with their fake looks.


First of all, shut the hell up.

Secondly, holy fuck. Wait to miss the point. I'm not saying you can't have your opinions, I'm saying the way you said it made you sound like a shallow asshole.
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

Fervency wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Fervency wrote:

DOn't wear make up if you're ugly please. Only put it on if you're already naturally good looking, and just putting it on to look better than you already are. It only leaves people wondering.


lmao. Whatever happened to the beauty within?


There's no makeup for inside beauty. : )

p.s. You're allowed to wear makeup Heather. xD


Well shit, there goes Helena, eh?
Posted 9/1/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

First of all, shut the hell up.

Secondly, holy fuck. Wait to miss the point. I'm not saying you can't have your opinions, I'm saying the way you said it made you sound like a shallow asshole.


Ouch. Best comeback ever, "shut the hell up." Who would've thought of that one? Not me.

"Wait to miss the point." Nah I won't wait, and I didn't miss the point. I perfectly understood that you are a fucking dumbass, and I accept it. It's fun to piss dumbasses off, even funner to make them continue to display their stupidity through retarded comments.

The way you say your statements make you sound like a fucking retard. Then again, you are a fucking retard. Do I give a shit if you think I'm a shallow asshole? Because I don't see the correlation between my dislike towards deception and my shallowness. Do you? Dumb. Ass.

21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

Fervency wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

First of all, shut the hell up.

Secondly, holy fuck. Wait to miss the point. I'm not saying you can't have your opinions, I'm saying the way you said it made you sound like a shallow asshole.


Ouch. Best comeback ever, "shut the hell up." Who would've thought of that one? Not me.

"Wait to miss the point." Nah I won't wait, and I didn't miss the point. I perfectly understood that you are a fucking dumbass, and I accept it. It's fun to piss dumbasses off, even funner to make them continue to display their stupidity through retarded comments.

The way you say your statements make you sound like a fucking retard. Then again, you are a fucking retard. Do I give a shit if you think I'm a shallow asshole? Because I don't see the correlation between my dislike towards deception and my shallowness. Do you? Dumb. Ass.





Also, say dumbass a few more times. It makes you look great.
Posted 9/1/09 , edited 9/1/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


Also, say dumbass a few more times. It makes you look great.


Post more old humorous images. It's making your post really offensive.

...nah. I know I'm great. Then again, you don't even have the capability to recognise what's great and what's not.
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 9/1/09
well usually i do... most of the time i just put eyeliner, a tad of eyeshadow, and some blush.
nothing too dramatic, just enough ahah.
er, it's not that weird to not wear makeup to school, i know plenty of people who don't.
i just like it because i look sleepy when i don't :P
well have fun in high school
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

Fervency wrote:

Post more old humorous images. It's making your post really offensive.

...nah. I know I'm great. Then again, you don't even have the capability to recognise what's great and what's not.




A great lolcow.
Posted 9/1/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

A great lolcow.


.... Damn. You disappoint me, you gave up? Wtfzomg, you suck. Now I need to find something else to kill off my boredom.
7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 9/1/09
I think it's a personal choice. At school, I see girls who look like they have the whole Clinique counter on their face and girls who have not an ounce of makeup on, and everything in between. You should just do what makes you feel your best.

I used to wear a lot of face makeup when I was younger...but now I only wear powder, a little bit of blush, and chapstick. I do like to play up my eyes, though. So I wear very smudgy eyeliner and lots of mascara....which some people like, and others don't.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.