First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
✿MODS ONLY✿
Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/1/09
MODS ONLY!!!!
We need new themes after School and Twighlight...............Any Ideas??????
Posted 9/1/09
school? =/
7276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / L.A
Offline
Posted 9/1/09
canaan?
Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/2/09
Y??? u do that????

Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/2/09
Wat u mean????

Posted 9/2/09

popconenet wrote:

Y??? u do that????



no xD iwas confused sorry
Posted 9/2/09

popconenet wrote:

Y??? u do that????



no xD iwas confused sorry
7276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / L.A
Offline
Posted 9/2/09

popconenet wrote:

Wat u mean????



its an anime
Posted 9/2/09
i have an idea XD

hb devil, or hell stuff like that? xD
Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/2/09

animegirl15494 wrote:


popconenet wrote:

Wat u mean????



its an anime
Ok and can u show me a pic.............

Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/2/09

Nagato_Akatsuki wrote:

i have an idea XD

hb devil, or hell stuff like that? xD
Sure............

7276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / L.A
Offline
Posted 9/2/09

popconenet wrote:


animegirl15494 wrote:


popconenet wrote:

Wat u mean????



its an anime
Ok and can u show me a pic.............



Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

animegirl15494 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


animegirl15494 wrote:


popconenet wrote:

Wat u mean????



its an anime
Ok and can u show me a pic.............



Looks cool ok....

Posted 9/3/09

popconenet wrote:


Nagato_Akatsuki wrote:

i have an idea XD

hb devil, or hell stuff like that? xD
Sure............



cool thx
Mr. Avii (Head Avii Maker)
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

Nagato_Akatsuki wrote:


popconenet wrote:


Nagato_Akatsuki wrote:

i have an idea XD

hb devil, or hell stuff like that? xD
Sure............



cool thx
Your Welcome........

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.