First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Blue rose princesses
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

cute_neko-girl wrote:


EternalxSnow wrote:


cute_neko-girl wrote:

Yumemia helped Hikari set up the computers on the desk Now they only thing we need is ppl to come here and one more member she smiled


"Yup! Hopefully Maika will join if she's fast enough." Hikari said.


Hey lets save the spot for Maika-chan Yumemia smiled and set on piano


"I got a sudden idea! Let's get waiters or waitresses to serve our guests while they're here!" Hikari said.
Blue rose
3265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind you nya
Offline
Posted 9/1/09 , edited 9/1/09

EternalxSnow wrote:


cute_neko-girl wrote:


EternalxSnow wrote:


cute_neko-girl wrote:

Yumemia helped Hikari set up the computers on the desk Now they only thing we need is ppl to come here and one more member she smiled


"Yup! Hopefully Maika will join if she's fast enough." Hikari said.


Hey lets save the spot for Maika-chan Yumemia smiled and set on piano


"I got a sudden idea! Let's get waiters or waitresses to serve our guests while they're here!" Hikari said.


Thats a great idea Hika-ri Yumemia suddenly passted out she didn´t sleep last night at all so she pushed herself too hard

(sorry g2g now..byee)
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

cute_neko-girl wrote:

Thats a great idea Hika-ri Yumemia suddenly passted out she didn´t leep last night at all so she pushed herself too hard

(sorry g2g now..byee)


(Aw, bye bye)

Hikari dragged Yumemia and put her on a couch that she just brought in.
Blue rose
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In this world
Offline
Posted 9/1/09
Teehee!!! I'll go get the photos and some food!
Blue rose
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In this world
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

StarryCherri wrote:

Teehee!!! I'll go get the photos and some food!





Hikari-neechan look at these!!! I found them in a old book! Its Princess Stephanie
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

StarryCherri wrote:


StarryCherri wrote:

Teehee!!! I'll go get the photos and some food!





Hikari-neechan look at these!!! I found them in a old book! Its Princess Stephanie


"Oh, it's Princess Stephanie! You know Yumemia and I met her in person." Hikari said.
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/09
"Hey, do you see the similarity between Princess Stephanie and Yumemia?" Hikari asked.
Blue rose
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In this world
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

EternalxSnow wrote:

"Hey, do you see the similarity between Princess Stephanie and Yumemia?" Hikari asked.


Yess!!! Wahhhh She looks scarry
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

StarryCherri wrote:


EternalxSnow wrote:

"Hey, do you see the similarity between Princess Stephanie and Yumemia?" Hikari asked.


Yess!!! Wahhhh She looks scarry


"She looks pretty to me." Hikari blinked.
Blue rose
3265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind you nya
Offline
Posted 9/2/09

EternalxSnow wrote:


cute_neko-girl wrote:

Thats a great idea Hika-ri Yumemia suddenly passted out she didn´t leep last night at all so she pushed herself too hard

(sorry g2g now..byee)


(Aw, bye bye)

Hikari dragged Yumemia and put her on a couch that she just brought in.


Yumemia woke up after sometime and looked around...thinking about something she took out a notebook and started writing a song
Creator
543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the beach..hav...
Offline
Posted 9/2/09 , edited 9/2/09
Hey everbody can i be a waitresses..mabye we can dress up like miads since you guys are princess Kotori bows down to the Princesses and smiles

(something like this mabye)
Blue rose
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In this world
Offline
Posted 9/2/09

Sweet_littel_girl wrote:

Hey everbody can i be a waitresses..mabye we can dress up like miads since you guys are princess Kotori bows down to the Princesses and smiles

(something like this mabye)


okie!!! we still have one spot let!
Creator
543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the beach..hav...
Offline
Posted 9/2/09

StarryCherri wrote:


Sweet_littel_girl wrote:

Hey everbody can i be a waitresses..mabye we can dress up like miads since you guys are princess Kotori bows down to the Princesses and smiles

(something like this mabye)


okie!!! we still have one spot let!


Kotori looks at her and smiles He he i don´t wanna be in the band..i can´t sing..i just wanna be a waitresse

(sorry g2g now..byee)
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/2/09 , edited 9/2/09

StarryCherri wrote:

okie!!! we still have one spot let!


"I know...I can't wait for our last member" Hikari said.
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/2/09

cute_neko-girl wrote:

Yumemia woke up after sometime and looked around...thinking about something she took out a notebook and started writing a song


"Yumemia! I wrote a song..." Hikari said.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.