avii request
Creator
55407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/09 , edited 11/15/09
nvm nvm nvm nvm nvm
Member
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/10

kimyko9088 wrote:

nvm nvm nvm nvm nvm



kk here's my pic!


hope u like I do!

thxs!= thank you
Creator
55407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/10

Aeko2 wrote:


kimyko9088 wrote:

nvm nvm nvm nvm nvm



kk here's my pic!


hope u like I do!

thxs!= thank you


huh?
Member
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/10

kimyko9088 wrote:


Aeko2 wrote:


kimyko9088 wrote:

nvm nvm nvm nvm nvm



kk here's my pic!


hope u like I do!

thxs!= thank you


huh?


for my avi for the group
Posted 1/18/10
uh...avi?
Member
1403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/22/10
AVI???
Posted 1/24/10
?????????????//////
Creator
55407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/25/10
sorry
Posted 1/30/10
wha?
Posted 2/1/10
Is this an avii request??

I don´t get it......
Creator
55407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 2/15/10

puppy-princess wrote:

Is this an avii request??

I don´t get it......


no it isnt anymore
You must be logged in to post.