First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [CLASS]Music of Death
Posted 9/3/09

sampson4 wrote:



miles walks in
"huh, where is everyone?" asks the person hes never met before


*looks at the person who walked in* i was wondering the same thing really... putting that aside who are you? I haven't seen you before...
Posted 9/3/09
]

"oh im sorry, that was kind of rude of me." point at himself. "people call me miles turner, and my friends call me miles turner." smiles "and what is your name?"
Posted 9/3/09

sampson4 wrote:

]

"oh im sorry, that was kind of rude of me." point at himself. "people call me miles turner, and my friends call me miles turner." smiles "and what is your name?"


Miles-kun right?... I am Sekai Kato, people call me Sekai ... Im the librarian here too *smiles* Nice to meet you...
Posted 9/3/09


"Library? well i can't say that im a frequent vistor, but if you're in charge count me in." winks playfully
Posted 9/3/09

sampson4 wrote:

"Library? well i can't say that im a frequent vistor, but if you're in charge count me in." winks playfully

*laughs* i still doubt you would come in
Student
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

cheezey44 wrote:

*walks into the music room* this place is sick... i like it looks around
Oie!? Kendo-kun? Kenori-Sensei? hmm... where are they i wonder....
Kendu-kun and Kenori Sensei walk in. Kenori:Hi! Kendu: sup u too.

Posted 9/3/09

popconenet wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:

*walks into the music room* this place is sick... i like it looks around
Oie!? Kendo-kun? Kenori-Sensei? hmm... where are they i wonder....
Kendu-kun and Kenori Sensei walk in. Kenori:Hi! Kendu: sup u too.



*looks* oh hey guys i was just looking for you *smiles*
Student
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

sampson4 wrote:



miles walks in
"huh, where is everyone?" asks the person hes never met before
Kenori: Hi you too......... Kendu: Sup yall.

Student
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

cheezey44 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:

*walks into the music room* this place is sick... i like it looks around
Oie!? Kendo-kun? Kenori-Sensei? hmm... where are they i wonder....
Kendu-kun and Kenori Sensei walk in. Kenori:Hi! Kendu: sup u too.



*looks* oh hey guys i was just looking for you *smiles*
Kenori: Do i know u idon't thinmk ur a student here. Kendu: Kenori ur embarissing me. Kenori: *rubs Kendu hair*

Posted 9/3/09

popconenet wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:

*walks into the music room* this place is sick... i like it looks around
Oie!? Kendo-kun? Kenori-Sensei? hmm... where are they i wonder....
Kendu-kun and Kenori Sensei walk in. Kenori:Hi! Kendu: sup u too.



*looks* oh hey guys i was just looking for you *smiles*
Kenori: Do i know u idon't thinmk ur a student here. Kendu: Kenori ur embarissing me. Kenori: *rubs Kendu hair*



Haha... you guys get along so well *laughs a bit* it kinda makes me with i could remember my own past *looks down on the ground and shakes head , looks up and smiles* Well i am a student here but im also the Librarian
Student
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

cheezey44 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:

*walks into the music room* this place is sick... i like it looks around
Oie!? Kendo-kun? Kenori-Sensei? hmm... where are they i wonder....
Kendu-kun and Kenori Sensei walk in. Kenori:Hi! Kendu: sup u too.



*looks* oh hey guys i was just looking for you *smiles*
Kenori: Do i know u idon't thinmk ur a student here. Kendu: Kenori ur embarissing me. Kenori: *rubs Kendu hair*



Haha... you guys get along so well *laughs a bit* it kinda makes me with i could remember my own past *looks down on the ground and shakes head , looks up and smiles* Well i am a student here but im also the Librarian
Kenori oh ic................ Kendu: ........

Posted 9/3/09

popconenet wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:

*walks into the music room* this place is sick... i like it looks around
Oie!? Kendo-kun? Kenori-Sensei? hmm... where are they i wonder....
Kendu-kun and Kenori Sensei walk in. Kenori:Hi! Kendu: sup u too.



*looks* oh hey guys i was just looking for you *smiles*
Kenori: Do i know u idon't thinmk ur a student here. Kendu: Kenori ur embarissing me. Kenori: *rubs Kendu hair*



Haha... you guys get along so well *laughs a bit* it kinda makes me with i could remember my own past *looks down on the ground and shakes head , looks up and smiles* Well i am a student here but im also the Librarian
Kenori oh ic................ Kendu: ........



*Nods head* So... Kenori-Senei this is your class room i see? Its nice...
Student
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

cheezey44 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:


popconenet wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:

*walks into the music room* this place is sick... i like it looks around
Oie!? Kendo-kun? Kenori-Sensei? hmm... where are they i wonder....
Kendu-kun and Kenori Sensei walk in. Kenori:Hi! Kendu: sup u too.



*looks* oh hey guys i was just looking for you *smiles*
Kenori: Do i know u idon't thinmk ur a student here. Kendu: Kenori ur embarissing me. Kenori: *rubs Kendu hair*



Haha... you guys get along so well *laughs a bit* it kinda makes me with i could remember my own past *looks down on the ground and shakes head , looks up and smiles* Well i am a student here but im also the Librarian
Kenori oh ic................ Kendu: ........



*Nods head* So... Kenori-Senei this is your class room i see? Its nice...


Kenori: Thanx u well im goin on a lunch break then home see yall you two have fun. Kendu: Bye Bro!!! See ya at home......
Posted 9/3/09

popconenet wrote:



Kenori: Thanx u well im goin on a lunch break then home see yall you two have fun. Kendu: Bye Bro!!! See ya at home......


*Waves and turns to Kendu* Your brother is seems nice *smiles*
Student
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

cheezey44 wrote:


popconenet wrote:



Kenori: Thanx u well im goin on a lunch break then home see yall you two have fun. Kendu: Bye Bro!!! See ya at home......


*Waves and turns to Kendu* Your brother is seems nice *smiles*
Thanx i have 3. Kenori, Unisai, Yuzuko.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.