First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Student Council
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 2/27/10

RinaKwan wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:



Kyoya: Heh. Thank You.


Shinko-*read the whole chapter of her family then falls asleep when she gets 2 the part about kyoya


Kyoya: Hmmph. Typical. *Turns on television in room to news* Heh. Stupid mortals. Not knowing majority of these cases are caused by us. *Laughs*


Shinko-*pulls kyoya's cheek but shinko is still sleeping on the book*


Kyoya: Huh? *Gets up and looks out the window.*


Shinko-are u such an idiot *shinko is still sleeping on the book*

(actually the "shinko" sleeping on the book is an illusion and the one who said i allready no about this stupid cases is the real shinko)


Kyoya: Shinko. I sense something. Its outside.


Shinko-wat????


Kyoya: I dont know. Its too strong. Even I can't sense it.


Shinko-DIDNT U JUST SAY U SENSE SOMETHING*hit her head*


Kyoya: Uggh. I meant I can't tell what it is. I know its coming though. *sigh mutters - some people are just so hard to deal with- and walks away*


Shinko- oh well i think the strong smell is.....*looks out the window*new it!!!!!! its that stupid dog again


Kyoya: A dog? Are you kidding me? My senses were blocked by a dog? *sighs and sits back down* I'm getting way too old for this.*


Shinko-ya pretty much everytime the katsuto(dogs name) kills someone he'll gain all the power of the person and of course mom asked him 2 kill the maid that was trying 2 steal the money


Kyoya: Meh. *Shows no interest*


Shinko-*opens a portal in midair* i need 2 c wat akumi and the other are up 2*flies into the portal*


*Sorry I didn't realize that you quoted. D: Im so slow*

Kyoya: Hmmm. She left. I'm surprised I'm actual feeling a bit alone...* Looks at the ceiling*


(its ok)

Akumi-*a black hole appears on the ceiling and akumi's head pops out*hey kyoya did you see my sister i cant find her
Student
9193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/28/10


Kyoya: Huh? OH. She was just here a moment ago. She left looking for you. Why don't you send one of those telepathic vibes? It'd be easier...
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 2/28/10

RinaKwan wrote:



Kyoya: Huh? OH. She was just here a moment ago. She left looking for you. Why don't you send one of those telepathic vibes? It'd be easier...


Akumi-nah im to tired to do tha....*falls asleep*
Student
9193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/28/10

miyuki_6 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:



Kyoya: Huh? OH. She was just here a moment ago. She left looking for you. Why don't you send one of those telepathic vibes? It'd be easier...


Akumi-nah im to tired to do tha....*falls asleep*


Kyoya: Hmmm... *looks at her and smirks...*
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 2/28/10

RinaKwan wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:



Kyoya: Huh? OH. She was just here a moment ago. She left looking for you. Why don't you send one of those telepathic vibes? It'd be easier...


Akumi-nah im to tired to do tha....*falls asleep*


Kyoya: Hmmm... *looks at her and smirks...*


*a notebook fell from akumis pocket and i wrote read this i fall asleep*
Student
9193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/28/10

miyuki_6 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:



Kyoya: Huh? OH. She was just here a moment ago. She left looking for you. Why don't you send one of those telepathic vibes? It'd be easier...


Akumi-nah im to tired to do tha....*falls asleep*


Kyoya: Hmmm... *looks at her and smirks...*


*a notebook fell from akumis pocket and i wrote read this i fall asleep*


Kyoya: Ehh? Hmm. Should I read it? That's too evil...Wait I am evil... Mehh. *picks up the notebook and opens it*
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 2/28/10

RinaKwan wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:



Kyoya: Huh? OH. She was just here a moment ago. She left looking for you. Why don't you send one of those telepathic vibes? It'd be easier...


Akumi-nah im to tired to do tha....*falls asleep*


Kyoya: Hmmm... *looks at her and smirks...*


*a notebook fell from akumis pocket and i wrote read this i fall asleep*


Kyoya: Ehh? Hmm. Should I read it? That's too evil...Wait I am evil... Mehh. *picks up the notebook and opens it*


*the notebook is blank but the note appears in midair and writes* this is a message from akumi if i ever fall asleep all of a sudden then just feed me something to eat
Student
9193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/1/10

miyuki_6 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:



Kyoya: Huh? OH. She was just here a moment ago. She left looking for you. Why don't you send one of those telepathic vibes? It'd be easier...


Akumi-nah im to tired to do tha....*falls asleep*


Kyoya: Hmmm... *looks at her and smirks...*


*a notebook fell from akumis pocket and i wrote read this i fall asleep*


Kyoya: Ehh? Hmm. Should I read it? That's too evil...Wait I am evil... Mehh. *picks up the notebook and opens it*


*the notebook is blank but the note appears in midair and writes* this is a message from akumi if i ever fall asleep all of a sudden then just feed me something to eat


Kyoya: *laughs* Did this happen before? *takes out a mint and puts it in her mouth...*
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 3/1/10


Akumi- im finally back now i can get revenge*evil smile*
Shinko-*slams open the door* I felt ekumi's presence kyoya hurry and punch ekumi's stomach
Student
9193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/1/10

miyuki_6 wrote:



Akumi- im finally back now i can get revenge*evil smile*
Shinko-*slams open the door* I felt ekumi's presence kyoya hurry and punch ekumi's stomach


Kyoya: ....Ummm...Sure? *punches her stomach with a facial expression like "...???" *
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 3/1/10

RinaKwan wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:



Akumi- im finally back now i can get revenge*evil smile*
Shinko-*slams open the door* I felt ekumi's presence kyoya hurry and punch ekumi's stomach


Kyoya: ....Ummm...Sure? *punches her stomach with a facial expression like "...???" *


Ekumi-damn you shinko i will surely get revenge*turns back to akumi
Shinko-Kyoya you didnt feed her anything with mint did you*looks at kyoya with a scary face*
Student
9193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/2/10

miyuki_6 wrote:


RinaKwan wrote:


miyuki_6 wrote:



Akumi- im finally back now i can get revenge*evil smile*
Shinko-*slams open the door* I felt ekumi's presence kyoya hurry and punch ekumi's stomach


Kyoya: ....Ummm...Sure? *punches her stomach with a facial expression like "...???" *


Ekumi-damn you shinko i will surely get revenge*turns back to akumi
Shinko-Kyoya you didnt feed her anything with mint did you*looks at kyoya with a scary face*


Kyoya:... And if I did? Nothing will happen to me...
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 3/2/10

Kyoya:... And if I did? Nothing will happen to me...


Shinko-Oh i see *opens a midair portal then throws her in it* have fun in heaven
Akumi-you didnt have 2 do that
Shinko-did i tell you to eat while your still awake
Akumi-y-yes
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 3/2/10

RinaKwan wrote:

Kyoya:... And if I did? Nothing will happen to me...


Shinko-oh i see*opens a midair portal then throws kyoya inside*have fun in heaven
Akumi-you didnt have 2 do that
Shinko-AKUMI!!!!!!didnt i tell you to eat something while your awake!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.