First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Lunch Room
Posted 3/17/10
*walks in and stares*
oh, kami, what did i get myself into...
*sits down and looks around.*
this place is creepy.
Posted 3/18/10
*gives up, and stands, walking out*
i need to talk tto a somewhat normal person!!
Posted 4/17/10
Rosabella:*Walks in* This is the luch-room *looks around* Again, I have miss alot seen 100 years passes by *Sighs*
Posted 4/18/10

Angela210 wrote:

Rosabella:*Walks in* This is the luch-room *looks around* Again, I have miss alot seen 100 years passes by *Sighs*


Yano walked in to the lunch room, he looked depressed.
Posted 4/18/10

cheezey44 wrote:


Angela210 wrote:

Rosabella:*Walks in* This is the luch-room *looks around* Again, I have miss alot seen 100 years passes by *Sighs*


Yano walked in to the lunch room, he looked depressed.


Rosabella:*Looks at Yano and walks over to him* Hey, are you okay?
Posted 4/18/10

Angela210 wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:


Angela210 wrote:

Rosabella:*Walks in* This is the luch-room *looks around* Again, I have miss alot seen 100 years passes by *Sighs*


Yano walked in to the lunch room, he looked depressed.


Rosabella:*Looks at Yano and walks over to him* Hey, are you okay?


Yano looked at the girl "Uh.. Yeah. Just got dumped recently so.." He laughed sadly.
Posted 4/18/10

cheezey44 wrote:



Yano looked at the girl "Uh.. Yeah. Just got dumped recently so.." He laughed sadly.


Rosabella:*Startes at Yano* I see. Sorry to hear that *Forwn Softly* Ah,I know what to cheer you up *Smiles* hehe...

Posted 4/18/10

Angela210 wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:



Yano looked at the girl "Uh.. Yeah. Just got dumped recently so.." He laughed sadly.


Rosabella:*Startes at Yano* I see. Sorry to hear that *Forwn Softly* Ah,I know what to cheer you up *Smiles* hehe...



Yano looked at her "What?" he said.
Posted 4/18/10

cheezey44 wrote:



Yano looked at her "What?" he said.


Rosabella:The Amursent Park *Smiles cheerfully*
Posted 4/18/10

Angela210 wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:



Yano looked at her "What?" he said.


Rosabella:The Amursent Park *Smiles cheerfully*


"Eh? The amusment park?" He smiled slightly "Sure, why not."
Posted 4/18/10

cheezey44 wrote:



"Eh? The amusment park?" He smiled slightly "Sure, why not."


Rosabella:Yeah The amusment park! *Giggles* Yay! *Grab his hand and rans out of the door and headed to the Amusment Park*
Posted 4/18/10

Angela210 wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:



"Eh? The amusment park?" He smiled slightly "Sure, why not."


Rosabella:Yeah The amusment park! *Giggles* Yay! *Grab his hand and rans out of the door and headed to the Amusment Park*


Yano smiles at her and thought "Wait.. What's your name?" He laughed "I forgot to ask."
Posted 4/18/10

cheezey44 wrote:



Yano smiles at her and thought "Wait.. What's your name?" He laughed "I forgot to ask."


Rosabella:*Smiles back at Yano* huh? Oh my name is Rosabella, but you can call me Rose-chan *Giggles* Ah,I see

(Sorry, I gtg bed now, see you tomorrow,)
Posted 4/18/10

Angela210 wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:



Yano smiles at her and thought "Wait.. What's your name?" He laughed "I forgot to ask."


Rosabella:*Smiles back at Yano* huh? Oh my name is Rosabella, but you can call me Rose-chan *Giggles* Ah,I see

(Sorry, I gtg bed now, see you tomorrow,)


(No prob lol)
"Rose then" He said laughing "Im Yano."
Posted 4/19/10

cheezey44 wrote:



(No prob lol)
"Rose then" He said laughing "Im Yano."


(I'm back form school 1 hour ago)
Rose:hehe *Giggles sweetly and Reach the Amusment Park and let go of his hand and looks at Yano* It's honoro to meet you Yano *bow her head slightly*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.