First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What do you say to your teacher if you don't know the answer?
3578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/09
I don't know sir.
5461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 9/5/09
I don't know.

But it's never like that, seriously.

Not trying to brag, but I listen in class, and I raise my hand.
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Las Islas Filipin...
Offline
Posted 9/5/09
"i have no idea sir/ma'am"
Posted 9/7/09
I would guess or just say I don't know.
185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/09
"I don't know"

There's no shame in saying it.
33523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Galaxy
Offline
Posted 9/7/09
Not respond untill she asks another student , xD
10942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever i feel l...
Offline
Posted 9/7/09
stare blankly at the teacher and wait till they get the hint...
6520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The place where w...
Offline
Posted 9/7/09
I just sit there quietly and act like I'm trying to think of what the answer is until she moves on to the next person.
31372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 9/11/09
I'll just raise my shoulders and say, "i dont know"
26543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/09
"No idea."
13660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Detective Agency
Offline
Posted 9/11/09 , edited 9/11/09
Being an effervescent being on this grandiose stage known as Earth, we are but mere milliseconds in comparison to its existence. Is it really necessary to wrack our minds with such trivialities? I can't think unless I know the meaning of existence!

Or you can break your teacher's most prized possession... I broke my French teacher's golden french bread while giving a terribly prepared speech and was sent to the office once... it was an accident that worked surprisingly well.
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in yur dark heart
Offline
Posted 9/11/09
i would just say something random or funny.like one time in psychology my teacher asked
" why does a cat come towards you when you open up your fridge and take out the food ?"

me........................." because of the food?!? "
13660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Detective Agency
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

azn_kawaii wrote:

i would just say something random or funny.like one time in psychology my teacher asked
" why does a cat come towards you when you open up your fridge and take out the food ?"

me........................." because of the food?!? "


I'm curious now... what was the correct answer? You sound spot on
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in yur dark heart
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

gon405 wrote:


azn_kawaii wrote:

i would just say something random or funny.like one time in psychology my teacher asked
" why does a cat come towards you when you open up your fridge and take out the food ?"

me........................." because of the food?!? "


I'm curious now... what was the correct answer? You sound spot on


haha... it was " because the cat has learnt that it would get food if the fridge is opened " .........LOL.......the teacher was like " i need more complez answer."
13660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Detective Agency
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

azn_kawaii wrote:


gon405 wrote:


azn_kawaii wrote:

i would just say something random or funny.like one time in psychology my teacher asked
" why does a cat come towards you when you open up your fridge and take out the food ?"

me........................." because of the food?!? "


I'm curious now... what was the correct answer? You sound spot on


haha... it was " because the cat has learnt that it would get food if the fridge is opened " .........LOL.......the teacher was like " i need more complez answer."


LOL noice!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.