First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Card!
Posted 9/27/09

Midnight_Ros3 wrote:


AngelaChaos wrote:


Midnight_Ros3 wrote:

Username:Midnight_Ros3
Name:Rosalina
Position:member
Age:13
DOB:september 30
Sample:1


done


thx diz is nice!


your welcome
62421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 9/27/09

AngelaChaos wrote:


preciousclover wrote:


Username: preciousclover
Name: Clover
Prosition: Member
Age: 13
DOB: June 26
Sample: 1,3 and 7


done




Thanks I love it ^^
Posted 9/28/09

preciousclover wrote:


AngelaChaos wrote:


preciousclover wrote:


Username: preciousclover
Name: Clover
Prosition: Member
Age: 13
DOB: June 26
Sample: 1,3 and 7


done




Thanks I love it ^^


ur welcome
Pink Citizen
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
Username:tomoya1001
Name:Tomoya- chan
Prosition:member
Age:12
DOB:10/20
Sample:1 please
Pink Citizen
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/29/09
Username:tomoya1001
Name:Tomoya- chan
Prosition:member
Age:12
DOB:10/20
Sample:7 please
Posted 9/30/09

tomoya1001 wrote:

Username:tomoya1001
Name:Tomoya- chan
Prosition:member
Age:12
DOB:10/20
Sample:7 please



Pink Citizen
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
hi hi
Pink Citizen
21242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/1/09

AngelaChaos wrote:


crystalgurl wrote:

Username:crystalgurl
Name: yuqing
Prosition:member
Age:16
DOB:05 aug
Sample:2

thx^^


done


thnks so much. nicee^^^
Posted 10/2/09

crystalgurl wrote:


AngelaChaos wrote:


crystalgurl wrote:

Username:crystalgurl
Name: yuqing
Prosition:member
Age:16
DOB:05 aug
Sample:2

thx^^


done


thnks so much. nicee^^^


UR WELCOME
2031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
Username:qqyay
Name:Sharon
Prosition:Member
Age:12
DOB:August 26
Sample:7
Pink Citizen
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
thx sooooo much i love them!!!!!!!!
Pink Citizen
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
Username:tomoya1001
Name:Tomoya- chan
Prosition:member
Age:12
DOB:10/20
Sample:3 please
Posted 10/2/09

tomoya1001 wrote:

Username:tomoya1001
Name:Tomoya- chan
Prosition:member
Age:12
DOB:10/20
Sample:3 please


Posted 10/2/09

qqyay wrote:

Username:qqyay
Name:Sharon
Prosition:Member
Age:12
DOB:August 26
Sample:7


Pink Citizen
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
thankx soooooooo much!!!!11
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.