First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ♥Avii Requests♥
Graphic Requester
6533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / VanCity, B.C., Ca...
Offline
Posted 9/10/09
Omigosh~ Thank you so much!!! It looks really good!!! Hehe, I'm gonna change it now~
Designer&Helper Moderator
4819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalker Much .. ?
Offline
Posted 9/10/09

iluvshaoran wrote:

Omigosh~ Thank you so much!!! It looks really good!!! Hehe, I'm gonna change it now~


Your welcome ^^ . Glad you like it!
Graphic Requester
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 9/12/09 , edited 10/4/09
1.Username:littlestella blackdiamonds
2.Text: littlestella black diamonds
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:Tamagotchi98
4.Extras:ur choice
5.Pic:( in spoiler):




Done// Tamagotchi98
Posted 9/12/09

littlestella wrote:

1.Username:littlestella blackdiamonds
2.Text: littlestella black diamonds
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:Tamagotchi98
4.Extras:ur choice
5.Pic:( in spoiler):



Here you go! hope chu like! But Sorry if i used a pic you didn't like, you didn't have a pic..

Also there are 3 Aviis..




If you don't like the avis... I can do it over again
Graphic Requester
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 9/12/09 , edited 9/13/09
thx u !! i love them but can i have 2 more pics plz !

the pics are in the spoliers


#1


#2
Posted 9/12/09 , edited 9/12/09

littlestella wrote:

thx u !! i love them but can i have 3 more pics plz !

the pics are in the spoliers


#1


#2


#3


Ok sure!!! Please wait
Graphic Requester
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 9/12/09
ohh ok then i will wait !! ^.^
Posted 9/12/09 , edited 9/13/09

littlestella wrote:

ohh ok then i will wait !! ^.^


Thanks for being patient
Graphic Requester
5222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hmm,Japan,neh Mal...
Offline
Posted 9/12/09 , edited 10/4/09

tamagotchi98 wrote:

Avii Request

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome! This is where you request avis/avatars and then the creator or mods will make it for you! Also before you request.. please Be Patient or you'll be skip! and please No hentai/ecchi pics too and also No stealing ! Thats all
and if you wanna request a avi.. fill in this form!
---------------------------------------------------------------
1.Username:
2.Text:
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:
4.Extras:
5.Pic:( in spoiler):
----------------------------------------

Don't know who do you want to do your avi, here are some examples
----------------------------------------------------------

tamagotchi98

---------------------------------------------------
iluvhellokitty

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

honaka11

---------------------------------------------------------------
animemix_return


amuto4eva14



1.Username:Blinggle
2.Text:Blinggle
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:Anyone
4.Extras:Beam,Ribbon(If anyone doesn't know how to put beam and ribbon then its ok) and I wan the avii with a something like a small pic beside(if you know what i mean) and thing that goes with it
5.Pic:( in spoiler):



Done// Tamagotchi98
Posted 9/12/09

Blinggle wrote:


tamagotchi98 wrote:

Avii Request

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome! This is where you request avis/avatars and then the creator or mods will make it for you! Also before you request.. please Be Patient or you'll be skip! and please No hentai/ecchi pics too and also No stealing ! Thats all
and if you wanna request a avi.. fill in this form!
---------------------------------------------------------------
1.Username:
2.Text:
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:
4.Extras:
5.Pic:( in spoiler):
----------------------------------------

Don't know who do you want to do your avi, here are some examples
----------------------------------------------------------

tamagotchi98

---------------------------------------------------
iluvhellokitty

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

honaka11

---------------------------------------------------------------
animemix_return


amuto4eva14



1.Username:Blinggle
2.Text:Blinggle
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:Anyone
4.Extras:Beam,Ribbon(If anyone doesn't know how to put beam and ribbon then its ok) and I wan the avii with a something like a small pic beside(if you know what i mean) and thing that goes with it
5.Pic:( in spoiler):


can i do it?? :D
Graphic Requester
5222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hmm,Japan,neh Mal...
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

tamagotchi98 wrote:


Blinggle wrote:


tamagotchi98 wrote:

Avii Request

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome! This is where you request avis/avatars and then the creator or mods will make it for you! Also before you request.. please Be Patient or you'll be skip! and please No hentai/ecchi pics too and also No stealing ! Thats all
and if you wanna request a avi.. fill in this form!
---------------------------------------------------------------
1.Username:
2.Text:
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:
4.Extras:
5.Pic:( in spoiler):
----------------------------------------

Don't know who do you want to do your avi, here are some examples
----------------------------------------------------------

tamagotchi98

---------------------------------------------------
iluvhellokitty

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

honaka11

---------------------------------------------------------------
animemix_return


amuto4eva14



1.Username:Blinggle
2.Text:Blinggle
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:Anyone
4.Extras:Beam,Ribbon(If anyone doesn't know how to put beam and ribbon then its ok) and I wan the avii with a something like a small pic beside(if you know what i mean) and thing that goes with it
5.Pic:( in spoiler):


can i do it?? :D


of course!why not?
Graphic Requester
5222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hmm,Japan,neh Mal...
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:


tamagotchi98 wrote:


hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:

1.Username: hop_step_jump_shugoshugo
2.Text: my username and AMULET FORTUNE but not caps
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: i dont care
4.Extras: anything that looks good
5.Pic:( in spoiler):


Umm do you have a bigger pic


No not really but any other amulet fortune picture will do for me


I'll help you find one!Here it is!
Posted 9/13/09

Blinggle wrote:


tamagotchi98 wrote:


Blinggle wrote:


tamagotchi98 wrote:

Avii Request

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome! This is where you request avis/avatars and then the creator or mods will make it for you! Also before you request.. please Be Patient or you'll be skip! and please No hentai/ecchi pics too and also No stealing ! Thats all
and if you wanna request a avi.. fill in this form!
---------------------------------------------------------------
1.Username:
2.Text:
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:
4.Extras:
5.Pic:( in spoiler):
----------------------------------------

Don't know who do you want to do your avi, here are some examples
----------------------------------------------------------

tamagotchi98

---------------------------------------------------
iluvhellokitty

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

honaka11

---------------------------------------------------------------
animemix_return


amuto4eva14



1.Username:Blinggle
2.Text:Blinggle
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:Anyone
4.Extras:Beam,Ribbon(If anyone doesn't know how to put beam and ribbon then its ok) and I wan the avii with a something like a small pic beside(if you know what i mean) and thing that goes with it
5.Pic:( in spoiler):


can i do it?? :D


of course!why not?


Here you go! sorry it took so long!

Posted 9/13/09

littlestella wrote:

ohh ok then i will wait !! ^.^


Here you go! Sorry i rushed!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.