First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii Request
Avii Guest
7667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konoha's World
Offline
Posted 10/2/09 , edited 10/10/09
Text:
Kasumi-Chan, christinasoong1230
Color of Text:
Red or Green
Extra:
Anything that goes (anything that is kawaii)
Size :
Thin and Tall
Mod Request:
iPlatinum,Chooba76(anyone would be fine)
Payment:
invite buddies and 5 pics in payment album
Picture:(in spoiler)


Done by iPlatinum
Avii Guest
3233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / everywhere cuz i'...
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
Text: marismicha, Alice-chan, and the words on the pic (if possible)
Color of Text: any color that matches
Extra: can you add both the girls and don't change the lighting of the pic please
Size : tall and thin
Mod Request: iPlatinum or anyone else is fine
Payment: invited all buddies and one wallpost
Picture:(in spoiler)
Posted 10/10/09 , edited 1/23/10
Text: Queenofanime_14 on top Ali-Chan on the bottom
Color of Text:bright pink
Extra:mirror affects and pink design
Size :tall and thin
Mod Request:babyyggirl
Payment:yes
Picture:(in spoiler)



Avii Guest
565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The place where I...
Offline
Posted 10/10/09 , edited 1/23/10
Text:Khmer_Girl475
Color of Text: anything that fits with pic
Extra:brushes and anything cute that fits
Size : tall and thin
Mod Request:iPlatinum or anyone
Payment: upload 5 pics
Picture:(in spoiler)


Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 10/10/09

christinasoong1230 wrote:

Text:
Kasumi-Chan, christinasoong1230
Color of Text:
Red or Green
Extra:
Anything that goes (anything that is kawaii)
Size :
Thin and Tall
Mod Request:
iPlatinum,Chooba76(anyone would be fine)
Payment:
invite buddies and 5 pics in payment album
Picture:(in spoiler)


Avii Guest
6950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Deep........ in y...
Offline
Posted 10/12/09
text:Nanditha
colour of text:up 2 u
extra:up 2 u
size:long n thin
mod request:any one
payment:yes

pic
Class 1 - B
22580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/12/09

Khmer_Girl475 wrote:

Text:Khmer_Girl475
Color of Text: anything that fits with pic
Extra:brushes and anything cute that fits
Size : tall and thin
Mod Request:iPlatinum or anyone
Payment: upload 5 pics
Picture:(in spoiler)



Class 1 - B
22580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/12/09

QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:

Text: Queenofanime_14 on top Ali-Chan on the bottom
Color of Text:bright pink
Extra:mirror affects and pink design
Size :tall and thin
Mod Request:babyyggirl
Payment:yes
Picture:(in spoiler)


Avii Guest
5847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/09 , edited 10/14/09
Cute aviiss
33263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In My Own World
Offline
Posted 10/16/09 , edited 10/24/09
Text: InvisFemale
Color of Text: light purple or light pink
Extra: make it look cute XD
Size : tall and thin
Mod Request:iPlatinum
Payment: Done~ ( put pic in album)
Picture:(in spoiler )


Done: iPlatinum
Avii Guest
565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The place where I...
Offline
Posted 10/16/09

babyyggirl wrote:


Khmer_Girl475 wrote:

Text:Khmer_Girl475
Color of Text: anything that fits with pic
Extra:brushes and anything cute that fits
Size : tall and thin
Mod Request:iPlatinum or anyone
Payment: upload 5 pics
Picture:(in spoiler)





thnx! love it!!
Member
5916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/17/09 , edited 10/22/09
Text: chubbyhippo07
Color of Text: anything that fits
Extra: ur creativity
Size : thin and tall
Mod Request: anyone
Payment: 5 pics! DONE!
Picture:



Done
Avii Guest
18956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a little south fr...
Offline
Posted 10/18/09 , edited 10/24/09
Text: Dlazyb Norway & Iceland
Color of Text: whatever goes with it
Extra: whatever goes with it
Size : tall & thin =)
Mod Request: iPlatinum
Payment: yup (uploaded 5 pics into album)
Picture:(in spoiler)


Done: iPlatinum
Posted 10/19/09 , edited 10/24/09
Text: Auriante
Color of Text: anything that fits with pic
Extra: Anything :)
Size : tall and thin
Mod Request: iPlatinum
Payment: uploaded 5 pics already :)
Picture:(in spoiler)



tyvm

Done: iPlatinum
Avii Guest
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 10/21/09 , edited 10/24/09
Text: animebabe007
Color of Text: please choose a fitting one
Extra:i want the background to be chanfed and something cute please^^
Size : thin and tall
Mod Request: iPlatinum-san please
Payment: buddy inviting and 5 pics^^
Picture:(in spoiler)


Done: iPlatinum
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.