First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Application
Class 1 - B
8814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sparkle Town
Offline
Posted 12/26/09 , edited 12/26/09
Username: Lucia_Sumire
Name: Lucia
Job: Graphic designer
Online much? everyday except I have test
Examples( at least 2 ):
Avi

Banner

GFX Profile
Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 1/20/10

Lucia_Sumire wrote:

Username: Lucia_Sumire
Name: Lucia
Job: Graphic designer
Online much? everyday except I have test
Examples( at least 2 ):
Avi

Banner

GFX Profile


Accepted. Sorry for replying so late
Class 1 - B
8814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sparkle Town
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

iPlatinum wrote:


Lucia_Sumire wrote:

Username: Lucia_Sumire
Name: Lucia
Job: Graphic designer
Online much? everyday except I have test
Examples( at least 2 ):
Avi

Banner

GFX Profile


Accepted. Sorry for replying so late


Thank you >.<
Avii Guest
7417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Shugo Chara World
Offline
Posted 2/12/10
Username: UtauYuiki
Name: Utau
Job: grapix mod
Online much? everyday
Examples( at least 2 ): in my photoalbum
25790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in mars im a mart...
Offline
Posted 2/26/10
Username: miyumi-chan
Name: miyumi
Job: graphics designer
Online much? 3 days in one week.. gomen.. but i'll try to be active
Examples( at least 2 ):
Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 2/26/10

miyumi-chan wrote:

Username: miyumi-chan
Name: miyumi
Job: graphics designer
Online much? 3 days in one week.. gomen.. but i'll try to be active
Examples( at least 2 ):


Accepted =]
Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 2/26/10

UtauYuiki wrote:

Username: UtauYuiki
Name: Utau
Job: grapix mod
Online much? everyday
Examples( at least 2 ): in my photoalbum


Rejected
25790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in mars im a mart...
Offline
Posted 2/26/10

iPlatinum wrote:


miyumi-chan wrote:

Username: miyumi-chan
Name: miyumi
Job: graphics designer
Online much? 3 days in one week.. gomen.. but i'll try to be active
Examples( at least 2 ):


Accepted =]


nee... what class em i in?? XD
Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 2/26/10

miyumi-chan wrote:


iPlatinum wrote:


miyumi-chan wrote:

Username: miyumi-chan
Name: miyumi
Job: graphics designer
Online much? 3 days in one week.. gomen.. but i'll try to be active
Examples( at least 2 ):


Accepted =]


nee... what class em i in?? XD


starting from 1-C first
25790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in mars im a mart...
Offline
Posted 2/26/10

iPlatinum wrote:


miyumi-chan wrote:


iPlatinum wrote:


miyumi-chan wrote:

Username: miyumi-chan
Name: miyumi
Job: graphics designer
Online much? 3 days in one week.. gomen.. but i'll try to be active
Examples( at least 2 ):


Accepted =]


nee... what class em i in?? XD


starting from 1-C first


ohh.. okaii
Avii Guest
Utauh 
22767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/19/10
Username: Utauh
Name: Uta
Job: Graphics designer
Online much? everyday
Examples( at least 2 ):
Aviis

Banners

Icon
Avii Guest
2085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / asian
Offline
Posted 5/27/10
Username: rin_ayako
Name: Rin
Job: graphic designer
Online much? quite much
Examples( at least 2 ):
Avii Guest
21909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland.
Offline
Posted 6/5/10
User: Ai_Kawaii
Name: Khanie
Job: Graqphics Mod
Online much? Very active.
Examples:
Posted 6/22/10
Username: cutey322
Name: Yumi Fujiwara
Job: Graphic Designer
Online much? I could try and get on but when im on semi-hiatus ill try and leave a message
Examples( at least 2 ):
3886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/19/10
Username: - ScreamMyName
Name: Wolfe
Job: Graphic designer. If not that then I'm fine with anything else (:
Online much? Yeeesh
Examples( at least 2 ):
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.