First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Profile Request
Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 11/24/09

Oh yea:
My username's darknightxday


Pls give me more pic for ur request, thank u




Okeies...

Hope dis is enough~~~ ^-^

Srry but the pictures u gave me is not enough. Either u give me more pictures or give me another theme

Sorry, I'm gonna havfta change themes...-_-' hope this doesn't bother yuu...><""



Hope u like it



Posted 12/11/09
Text:Same as my current, which is

Color of Text:Pink
Extra:is there anyway you can make it bright and sparkly, or something that matches Barbie's style
Size :any
Mod Request:any
Payment:yes
Picture:(in spoiler)
sorry about them being rendered, i was bored.
Avii Guest
7667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konoha's World
Offline
Posted 12/21/09 , edited 1/9/10

Lydia

Welocme To Kasumi's Paradise!

About Me:
My name is Christina (Kasumi/Kasu)
The day i arrived at this planet is July 19 1997.
I'm from the planet Earth.
Ever heard of it?
If you hadn't then you're out of this world.
LOL.

Rules:
No spamming
No Chain Mails
No Stealling
Talk To Me.
Aak My Permission if you need somethin.
If I'm not online for a LONG time,
its either because of School,
or Computor Connections.
DON'T edit my groups' info,
if u'll gonna write BAD stuff on it.

Likes:

Anime
(ex. Rozen Maiden ,
Full Moon wo Sagashite,
Magical Lyrical Girl Nanoha}

Manga
(ex.Rozen Maiden,
Shugo Chara)

Food
Reading
Sleeping
Friends
Internet
Computor
Kawaii things
Japanese things
(ex.Anime)
Holidays

Hate:
Liars
Rozen Maiden haters
Barasuishou haters
Hackers
School
(sometimes)
Coldness
Hotness

Fav Characters:
Rozen Maiden:
Barasuishou,
Suigintou,
Kirakishou,
Shinku,
Seki twins
Hina
Kana
Jun

Full Moon wo Sagashite:
Mitsuki Kouyama,
Meroko Yui,
Takuto Kira,
Wakamatsu Madoka,
Izumi Lio,

M.L.G.Nanoha:
Nanoha Takamachi,
Fate Tesrossa,
Yuuno
Hayate yagami,
Vivio
The Cloud Knights,
Reinforce,

And of course more....

Thanks For Coming...

text:( above)
Color of Text: pink/white/red (if visible)
Extra:anytin cute and looks good
Size :any
Mod Request:any
Payment:8 pics
Picture:(in spoiler)

I'll upload the pics next time...........
sorry.............
10087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/09 , edited 12/28/09
showronandsakura wrote:





Here is the first one~!! I removed some stuff so it would fit~!!



Here is the second part~!! I removed a few stuff too so it would fit~!!

Avii Guest
7667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konoha's World
Offline
Posted 12/30/09 , edited 12/30/09
here r my pics.

thanks.
plz finish it before the end of January!
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/10 , edited 1/9/10

christinasoong1230 wrote:


Lydia

Welocme To Kasumi's Paradise!

About Me:
My name is Christina (Kasumi/Kasu)
The day i arrived at this planet is July 19 1997.
I'm from the planet Earth.
Ever heard of it?
If you hadn't then you're out of this world.
LOL.

Rules:
No spamming
No Chain Mails
No Stealling
Talk To Me.
Aak My Permission if you need somethin.
If I'm not online for a LONG time,
its either because of School,
or Computor Connections.
DON'T edit my groups' info,
if u'll gonna write BAD stuff on it.

Likes:

Anime
(ex. Rozen Maiden ,
Full Moon wo Sagashite,
Magical Lyrical Girl Nanoha}

Manga
(ex.Rozen Maiden,
Shugo Chara)

Food
Reading
Sleeping
Friends
Internet
Computor
Kawaii things
Japanese things
(ex.Anime)
Holidays

Hate:
Liars
Rozen Maiden haters
Barasuishou haters
Hackers
School
(sometimes)
Coldness
Hotness

Fav Characters:
Rozen Maiden:
Barasuishou,
Suigintou,
Kirakishou,
Shinku,
Seki twins
Hina
Kana
Jun

Full Moon wo Sagashite:
Mitsuki Kouyama,
Meroko Yui,
Takuto Kira,
Wakamatsu Madoka,
Izumi Lio,

M.L.G.Nanoha:
Nanoha Takamachi,
Fate Tesrossa,
Yuuno
Hayate yagami,
Vivio
The Cloud Knights,
Reinforce,

And of course more....

Thanks For Coming...

text:( above)
Color of Text: pink/white/red (if visible)
Extra:anytin cute and looks good
Size :any
Mod Request:any
Payment:8 pics
Picture:(in spoiler)

I'll upload the pics next time...........
sorry.............


can u let it go till march bec i have exams and schools on sundays and saturday and if not u still need it i could tell another mod to do ur request
10087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/13/10 , edited 1/14/10


Text:
Self Info:
Username: SakuraAmuRima
Name: Alyssa Ashley
Nickname: Amu
Birthday: Feb 2
Born: Philippines
Ethnicity: Asian

Family:
Cousins:
iKaraa
mm1503
xxkiisaxx

Brother:
iTechDeck

CR Family:
Twin Sis:
SakuraAmu2

BFF:
lunaxtaiyou
donald332
ShugoCharaUtau

Animes:
Inuyasha
Shugo Chara
Kimi ni Todoke
Rosario to Vampire
Cardcaptor Sakura
Mermaid Melody
Vampire Knight
Rozen Maiden

Likes:
Anime
Manga
Music
Tomodachi
Vampires
Pink, Purple

Dislikes:
Hackers
Stealers
Meanies
Copycats
Gay
Overeacting
Childish People

Rules:
No stealing
No spaming
Never hurt my friends
PM me
Support me
Add me
Add my friends

Color of Text: Whatever looks good
Extra: Whatever makes it look great
Size : profile size
Mod Request: iPlatinum
Payment: Yes
Picture:(in spoiler)


Pls put buddy me on Megumis note book.

Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 1/17/10 , edited 1/17/10

SakuraAmuRima wrote:



Text:
Self Info:
Username: SakuraAmuRima
Name: Alyssa Ashley
Nickname: Amu
Birthday: Feb 2
Born: Philippines
Ethnicity: Asian

Family:
Cousins:
iKaraa
mm1503
xxkiisaxx

Brother:
iTechDeck

CR Family:
Twin Sis:
SakuraAmu2

BFF:
lunaxtaiyou
donald332
ShugoCharaUtau

Animes:
Inuyasha
Shugo Chara
Kimi ni Todoke
Rosario to Vampire
Cardcaptor Sakura
Mermaid Melody
Vampire Knight
Rozen Maiden

Likes:
Anime
Manga
Music
Tomodachi
Vampires
Pink, Purple

Dislikes:
Hackers
Stealers
Meanies
Copycats
Gay
Overeacting
Childish People

Rules:
No stealing
No spaming
Never hurt my friends
PM me
Support me
Add me
Add my friends

Color of Text: Whatever looks good
Extra: Whatever makes it look great
Size : profile size
Mod Request: iPlatinum
Payment: Yes
Picture:(in spoiler)



Pls put buddy me on Megumis note book.



Avii Guest
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 1/30/10


Text:


Color of Text: up 2 you
Extra: anything
Size : well regular one piece profile
Mod Request: iPlatinum
Payment: done
Picture:(in spoiler)
90256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Online
Posted 2/11/10 , edited 2/13/10
Text:

Color of Text:what ever looks best
Extra:surprise me
Size :long and wide
Mod Request:dont mind
Payment:yeap
Picture:(in spoiler)
hi 4 the bit what says look look im pouplur once can i plz have this pic
here are the other pics
Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 2/12/10

2magicgirl wrote:

Text:

Color of Text:what ever looks best
Extra:surprise me
Size :long and wide
Mod Request:dont mind
Payment:yeap
Picture:(in spoiler)
hi 4 the bit what says look look im pouplur once can i plz have this pic


May i get some pictures pls
90256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Online
Posted 2/13/10

iPlatinum wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:

Text:

Color of Text:what ever looks best
Extra:surprise me
Size :long and wide
Mod Request:dont mind
Payment:yeap
Picture:(in spoiler)
hi 4 the bit what says look look im pouplur once can i plz have this pic


May i get some pictures pls


ok the pics are above
Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

moonlight123456789 wrote:



Text:


Color of Text: up 2 you
Extra: anything
Size : well regular one piece profile
Mod Request: iPlatinum
Payment: done
Picture:(in spoiler)


Srry for the long wait. Hope u like it

Creator
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kurosawa Yamato's...
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

2magicgirl wrote:


iPlatinum wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:

Text:

Color of Text:what ever looks best
Extra:surprise me
Size :long and wide
Mod Request:dont mind
Payment:yeap
Picture:(in spoiler)
hi 4 the bit what says look look im pouplur once can i plz have this pic


May i get some pictures pls


ok the pics are above


Srry but i dont see any pics
Avii Guest
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

iPlatinum wrote:


moonlight123456789 wrote:



Text:


Color of Text: up 2 you
Extra: anything
Size : well regular one piece profile
Mod Request: iPlatinum
Payment: done
Picture:(in spoiler)


Srry for the long wait. Hope u like it



OMG sooooo great im gonna use it right away
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.