First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Request
Shooper xD
300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/17/09


thanks! I like it so much! I'm using it now!
Shooper xD
11334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 10/18/09
mod: lulubell-chan
username: yuuna-san
text: yuuna-chii
size: thin and long
extra: anything kawaii that goes wit it ^-^
picture:
Shooper xD
11334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 10/18/09 , edited 10/20/09
mod: Sakura_Chery
username: yuuna-san
text: yuuna-chii
size: thin and long
extra: anything kawaii that goes wit it ^-^
picture:

Shooper xD
1607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Balti,Moldova,Europe
Offline
Posted 10/19/09
Here we go XD XD XD Thank's for request>.0
81142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/19/09 , edited 10/20/09
Mod:( or Creator) Doina-Cezara or Dyna-chan
Username: xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
Text:Kamaki
Size: thin and tall
Extra:up to you
Picture: (please put in spoiler)

kinda like this avi plz ><


Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 10/19/09

xXkamakiXkamiyaXx wrote:

Mod:( or Creator) Doina-Cezara or Dyna-chan
Username: xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
Text:Kamaki
Size: thin and tall
Extra:up to you
Picture: (please put in spoiler)

kinda like this avi plz ><


Hey! I can do the same ^ ^ do you want ...??? ><

81142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/19/09

Doina-Cezara wrote:


xXkamakiXkamiyaXx wrote:

Mod:( or Creator) Doina-Cezara or Dyna-chan
Username: xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
Text:Kamaki
Size: thin and tall
Extra:up to you
Picture: (please put in spoiler)

kinda like this avi plz ><


Hey! I can do the same ^ ^ do you want ...??? ><



hehe sure if thats ok with chu!

Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 10/19/09

xXkamakiXkamiyaXx wrote:


Doina-Cezara wrote:


xXkamakiXkamiyaXx wrote:

Mod:( or Creator) Doina-Cezara or Dyna-chan
Username: xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
Text:Kamaki
Size: thin and tall
Extra:up to you
Picture: (please put in spoiler)

kinda like this avi plz ><


Hey! I can do the same ^ ^ do you want ...??? ><



hehe sure if thats ok with chu!



it's really ok!! be sure xDD ..but sorry i'll make the avii tomorrow ..>< so sorry!
81142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/19/09

Doina-Cezara wrote:


xXkamakiXkamiyaXx wrote:


Doina-Cezara wrote:


xXkamakiXkamiyaXx wrote:

Mod:( or Creator) Doina-Cezara or Dyna-chan
Username: xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
Text:Kamaki
Size: thin and tall
Extra:up to you
Picture: (please put in spoiler)

kinda like this avi plz ><


Hey! I can do the same ^ ^ do you want ...??? ><



hehe sure if thats ok with chu!



it's really ok!! be sure xDD ..but sorry i'll make the avii tomorrow ..>< so sorry!


lol haha ok and its alright :DD
Shooper xD
11334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 10/19/09
AWW KAWAII SAKURA_CHERY-CHAN!!!! ^-^ arigato-ne!! i absolutely luv it <3 thank u so much
Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 10/20/09


^ ^ thx!well,Here u go xD ! !


Shooper xD
1607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Balti,Moldova,Europe
Offline
Posted 10/20/09 , edited 10/20/09

Yuuna-san wrote:

AWW KAWAII SAKURA_CHERY-CHAN!!!! ^-^ arigato-ne!! i absolutely luv it <3 thank u so much

No thank's)This is my "job" If you need a avatar I will be here to help u XD XD XD
Shooper xD
11334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 10/20/09
hehe arigato!! ^-^ ill be sure to ask u again if i hav another avii request thanx again!
81142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/20/09

Doina-Cezara wrote:



^ ^ thx!well,Here u go xD ! !




aww thanks its so kawaii :3

Shooper xD
20579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/09 , edited 10/21/09
Mod:( or Creator)ANYONE
Username:SHEILA_123
Text:SHEILA MAE, SHESKY
Size:TALL AND THIN
Extra:UP TO YOU
Picture: (please put in spoiler)


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.