First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply make ur character
21298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In A Dark World T...
Offline
Posted 9/4/09 , edited 9/15/09
hehe make ur character here

username:
character name:
age:
type:
background:
pic(please use spoiler):

mine! example!!

username: haruka-chan21
character name: Rin
age:15
type: demon angel
background: she was a girl traveling until she was found by a devil......they lived together until he suddenly disappeared so now she's searching
pic(please use spoiler):
21298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In A Dark World T...
Offline
Posted 9/4/09
please post to make this group more active!
Posted 9/14/09 , edited 2/6/10
username: midnight_101
character name: Midna
age: 15
type:demon vampire
backround: she lived with her parents but then they died because a evil group of wolves killed them. she is now traveling around places to find the people that killed her parents.

21298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In A Dark World T...
Offline
Posted 9/14/09

midnight_101 wrote:

username: midnight_101
character name: Midna
age: 14
type:demon vampire
backround: she lived with her parents but then they died because a evil group of wolves killed them. she is now traveling around places to find the people that killed her parents.



picture midna ><
but awesome!!!
Posted 11/8/09 , edited 11/8/09
username: Kaoruluver108
character name: Suki Satomi
age: 16
type: vampire
background: Enitre family was murder when she was really young, wanders the streets alone... trying to find her place in the world..... wishing that she could find some place to call home
pic(please use spoiler):
* ummm idk what to do about my picture cause my comp. won't let me upload any pictures on forums... could I put it into the group photo album with my character name as the title???
Posted 11/8/09
sure go ahead
Member
1910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In a place were e...
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
username:sanctuarygate
character name:semek
age:16
type:demon angel
background:as a baby semeks parents were killed by a bunch of demons only a angel before the demons gave him his other power by a evil ritual,as a child he had to live with a zaico witch that everynight would try to kill him and allways treat him like a slave but ran away at the age of 12 he mastered his powers and went to the underworld in search of the demons that killed his parents and killed them all now in search of a new home he found this school n the other realm.
pic(please use spoiler):
my profile pic (sorry i dont know why i cant put the pic):)
Posted 2/6/10 , edited 2/6/10
Username:Angela210
Character Name:Berry
age:15
Type:Vampire,Angel
Background:Her Father was killied by a Vampire Hunter and Her mother was stabbed with poison blade to her heart when Berry was 6 and She is the Vampire Princess of Pureblood and Angel Princess
Pic:
Posted 2/27/10

sanctuarygate wrote:

username:sanctuarygate
character name:semek
age:16
type:demon angel
background:as a baby semeks parents were killed by a bunch of demons only a angel before the demons gave him his other power by a evil ritual,as a child he had to live with a zaico witch that everynight would try to kill him and allways treat him like a slave but ran away at the age of 12 he mastered his powers and went to the underworld in search of the demons that killed his parents and killed them all now in search of a new home he found this school n the other realm.
pic(please use spoiler):
my profile pic (sorry i dont know why i cant put the pic):)




done
Posted 2/27/10

Angela210 wrote:

Username:Angela210
Character Name:Berry
age:15
Type:Vampire,Angel
Background:Her Father was killied by a Vampire Hunter and Her mother was stabbed with poison blade to her heart when Berry was 6 and She is the Vampire Princess of Pureblood and Angel Princess
Pic:





done
Posted 2/27/10

midnight_101 wrote:


Angela210 wrote:

Username:Angela210
Character Name:Berry
age:15
Type:Vampire,Angel
Background:Her Father was killied by a Vampire Hunter and Her mother was stabbed with poison blade to her heart when Berry was 6 and She is the Vampire Princess of Pureblood and Angel Princess
Pic:





done


Arigatou
Posted 2/27/10

Angela210 wrote:


midnight_101 wrote:


Angela210 wrote:

Username:Angela210
Character Name:Berry
age:15
Type:Vampire,Angel
Background:Her Father was killied by a Vampire Hunter and Her mother was stabbed with poison blade to her heart when Berry was 6 and She is the Vampire Princess of Pureblood and Angel Princess
Pic:





done


Arigatou




can u please go in the forums and pick what kind of guardian do u want to be
Posted 2/27/10

midnight_101 wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


midnight_101 wrote:


Angela210 wrote:

Username:Angela210
Character Name:Berry
age:15
Type:Vampire,Angel
Background:Her Father was killied by a Vampire Hunter and Her mother was stabbed with poison blade to her heart when Berry was 6 and She is the Vampire Princess of Pureblood and Angel Princess
Pic:





done


Arigatou




can u please go in the forums and pick what kind of guardian do u want to be


okay
Posted 2/27/10

Kaoruluver108 wrote:

username: Kaoruluver108
character name: Suki Satomi
age: 16
type: vampire
background: Enitre family was murder when she was really young, wanders the streets alone... trying to find her place in the world..... wishing that she could find some place to call home
pic(please use spoiler):
* ummm idk what to do about my picture cause my comp. won't let me upload any pictures on forums... could I put it into the group photo album with my character name as the title???




sure
Member
19423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/20/11 , edited 5/20/11
Form Filled Out By hirra98[Jessica]

username: hirra98
character name: Yuki
age: 13
type: Vampire Angel
background: Has been lost at the age of 6 and Yuki was found by a person called Aidou and was a vampire really and also was found when Yuki was at the age of 9. and now been there for 4 years and is 13. A evil demon Vampire's has entered the place and wants to get her blood and she and all the rest of the Vampire there trying to stop them from getting blood of Yuki's.
pic(please use spoiler):
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.