First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
[REQUEST] Avatar Requests
Posted 9/5/09 , edited 9/8/09
Rules!

-LIMIT FOR AVI REQUESTING IS 2 TIMES A DAY!!!
-Invite 10 of Your Buddies
-Write In Forum 3 times
-show us your proof by taking a screen shot!
if you dont know how..here

-use the avi that you requested...or else it would be a waste of the mod or creators work!! u can use it anytime u want~ but plz use it
FORM

Name:
Text:
Extras:
Did you pay yet?:
Proof:
Picture(Big and High Quality Picture PLZ!!)(in spoiler):

For Mods:


if you wanna look at the Moderators Examples then click HERE
AM Requester
1313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/5/09 , edited 9/6/09
yay im de first
Name: cute_girl92
Text: cute_girl92, lee jun ki biggest fan
Extras: i want de pic clear plz and can u add a little bit of animation in "lee jun ki biggest fan "
Did you pay yet?: yes
Proof:

Picture:



(.............................thx.................................)
DONE BloodySaphire
Posted 9/6/09

here you go i hope u like it (^O^)

AM Requester
1313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/6/09

BloodySaphire wrote:


here you go i hope u like it (^O^)





thx i totally love it
AM Requester
82330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/8/09 , edited 9/8/09
Name: Deema
Text: Deemo
Extras: Anything that fits the pic ^^
Did you pay yet?: Yep!
Which Mod: Anyone
Proof:

Picture:


Another request!

Name: Deema
Text: Christo_2992
Extras: Anything that fits the pic ^^
Did you pay yet?: Yep!
Which Mod: Anyone
Proof:

Picture:


Thanks!!!

Done~ cutiegirl47
AM Worker
12209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Hungry Asian Kids...
Offline
Posted 9/8/09

Deemo wrote:

Name: Deema
Text: Deemo
Extras: Anything that fits the pic ^^
Did you pay yet?: Yep!
Which Mod: Anyone
Proof:

Picture:


Another request!

Name: Deema
Text: Christo_2992
Extras: Anything that fits the pic ^^
Did you pay yet?: Yep!
Which Mod: Anyone
Proof:

Picture:


Thanks!!!

Done~ cutiegirl47


Here you go~ Sorry if it's too plain. >____<;; If you want anything changed, just tell me. [:
AM Requester
82330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

cutiegirl47 wrote:


Deemo wrote:

Name: Deema
Text: Deemo
Extras: Anything that fits the pic ^^
Did you pay yet?: Yep!
Which Mod: Anyone
Proof:

Picture:


Another request!

Name: Deema
Text: Christo_2992
Extras: Anything that fits the pic ^^
Did you pay yet?: Yep!
Which Mod: Anyone
Proof:

Picture:


Thanks!!!

Done~ cutiegirl47


Here you go~ Sorry if it's too plain. >____<;; If you want anything changed, just tell me. [:



awww thanks I REALLY love it <3
AM Requester
82330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/9/09 , edited 9/9/09

Deemo wrote:


cutiegirl47 wrote:


Deemo wrote:

Name: Deema
Text: Deemo
Extras: Anything that fits the pic ^^
Did you pay yet?: Yep!
Which Mod: Anyone
Proof:

Picture:


Another request!

Name: Deema
Text: Christo_2992
Extras: Anything that fits the pic ^^
Did you pay yet?: Yep!
Which Mod: Anyone
Proof:

Picture:


Thanks!!!

Done~ cutiegirl47


Here you go~ Sorry if it's too plain. >____<;; If you want anything changed, just tell me. [:



awww thanks I REALLY love it <3


ooh can i ask for a teensy weensy change in it?
the second pic, the blue one, can you change the text in it from "Christo_2992" to "qinyuan85" please? if it possible!
thanks alot!
AM Worker
12209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Hungry Asian Kids...
Offline
Posted 9/9/09


Here you go ~

AM Requester
82330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

cutiegirl47 wrote:



Here you go ~



thanks a bunch!!! <3
Posted 9/9/09
i learned how to make better aviis soo...REQUEST PLZ~!!! it would help us mods and creator[s]
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 9/12/09 , edited 9/13/09
Name: Ingrid
Text: charunetra
Extras:
Did you pay yet?:
Proof:

Picture(Big and High Quality Picture PLZ!!)(in spoiler):

DONE 06Vinny90
9856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / an unknown land i...
Offline
Posted 9/12/09 , edited 9/20/09
Text: kaori , -fujiwara96- , not everything is as it seems
Extras: anything tt suits, but make it nice
Did you pay yet?: yea
Proof:

Picture(Big and High Quality Picture PLZ!!)(in spoiler):


DONE BloodySaphire
Posted 9/12/09

charunetra wrote:

Name: Ingrid
Text: charunetra
Extras:
Did you pay yet?:
Proof:

Picture(Big and High Quality Picture PLZ!!)(in spoiler):



Pending 06Vinny90
Posted 9/12/09


D O N E 06Vinny90

Hope you like :)

It was a bit hard, but i did my best :)


here you are
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.