First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
[REQUEST] Avatar Requests
AM Requester
8440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/22/09
OK........mmmm..... i requested more than 5 days ago!!!! but it didnt show yet!!
Posted 9/22/09

miss-petit wrote:

Name:miss-petit
Text:Only you
Extras:what suits the picture
Did you pay yet?:yess
Proof:

the picture


PENDING 06Vinny90



can u give me a different pic?? this has low quality and is too small
Posted 9/22/09


ugh...help?i got a new key bored and i keep pressing the screen shot button but nuthen happens...wat is suppose to happen after u press it?

hmmm...then just fill out the form..invite ur buddies...and copy wat the invite ur buddies thingy sayy...if not then just press fn and prt sc on ur keyboard if u have a laptop....and press prt sc on ur keyboard and save on paint xD
Posted 9/22/09

BloodySaphire wrote:



ugh...help?i got a new key bored and i keep pressing the screen shot button but nuthen happens...wat is suppose to happen after u press it?

hmmm...then just fill out the form..invite ur buddies...and copy wat the invite ur buddies thingy sayy...if not then just press fn and prt sc on ur keyboard if u have a laptop....and press prt sc on ur keyboard and save on paint xD


ok i will try it...so just highlight the buddy thingy then copy it and press the prt scn sys rq button?
Posted 9/22/09


ugh...help?i got a new key bored and i keep pressing the screen shot button but nuthen happens...wat is suppose to happen after u press it?

hmmm...then just fill out the form..invite ur buddies...and copy wat the invite ur buddies thingy sayy...if not then just press fn and prt sc on ur keyboard if u have a laptop....and press prt sc on ur keyboard and save on paint xD


ok i will try it...so just highlight the buddy thingy then copy it and press the prt scn sys rq button?

NO! if u WANT u can just press ctr+v and copy it onto the form OR if u want u can just press fn + prt sc and copy it onto paint!!! if u have a laptop!!! but if u just have a normal keyboard then do the same thing...if it doesnt work with a normal keyboard then just press prt+ sc and copy it onto paint!!!!
Posted 9/22/09 , edited 9/23/09
oki i did the first on u said.....

Group invitations sent to 9 users! 2 users are already members or invited to this group.


Name:Kawaii-Kari
Text:Fear My Cuteness
Extras:anything that matches the pic and is super cute(Halloween theme)
Did you pay yet?:yes
Proof:look up
Picture(Big and High Quality Picture PLZ!!)(in spoiler):
PENDING BloodySaphire
AM Requester
8440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/22/09 , edited 9/22/09
mmm....i dont have another one sorry cant you use this one?
AM Requester
3120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Puzzleland ^^
Offline
Posted 9/23/09 , edited 9/23/09
Name: Olivia
Text: Laytons2ndApprentice
Extras: can you put in a nice light blue background (quite a bit lighter than the blue on the clothes) please? and can it be thin and tall?
Did you pay yet?: yep
Proof:
Picture(Big and High Quality Picture PLZ!!)(in spoiler):

AM Requester
3120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Puzzleland ^^
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

Deemo wrote:

Name: Deema
Text: Deemo
Extras: Anything that fits the pic ^^
Did you pay yet?: Yep!
Which Mod: Anyone
Proof:

Picture:


Another request!

Name: Deema
Text: Christo_2992
Extras: Anything that fits the pic ^^
Did you pay yet?: Yep!
Which Mod: Anyone
Proof:

Picture:


Thanks!!!

Done~ cutiegirl47


omg those pics are from that draw with me video arnt they?
i love that video but its so sad
Posted 9/23/09

Laytons2ndApprentice wrote:

Name: Olivia
Text: Laytons2ndApprentice
Extras: can you put in a nice light blue background (quite a bit lighter than the blue on the clothes) please? and can it be thin and tall?
Did you pay yet?: yep
Proof:
Picture(Big and High Quality Picture PLZ!!)(in spoiler):



can u PLZ give me a different pic? ish cuz this one has low quality
Posted 9/23/09


here..tell me if u need any changes xD
Posted 9/24/09

BloodySaphire wrote:



here..tell me if u need any changes xD


no no i love it
AM Requester
3120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Puzzleland ^^
Offline
Posted 9/24/09 , edited 9/24/09

BloodySaphire wrote:


Laytons2ndApprentice wrote:

Name: Olivia
Text: Laytons2ndApprentice
Extras: can you put in a nice light blue background (quite a bit lighter than the blue on the clothes) please? and can it be thin and tall?
Did you pay yet?: yep
Proof:
Picture(Big and High Quality Picture PLZ!!)(in spoiler):



can u PLZ give me a different pic? ish cuz this one has low quality




is that better? ^^

i hope so.
also would it be posible to fade the other one into the background or something? if the quality is too low its okay i bet it will be great however you do it!!
Posted 9/24/09


lol kaaaaayz
AM Requester
3120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Puzzleland ^^
Offline
Posted 9/25/09

BloodySaphire wrote:



lol kaaaaayz



great, i cant wait to see it!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.